It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've got a JOOST token, wanna trade?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
I can't take a direct trade for copyrighted material.

I think Rosetta Stone is a copyrighted product.

I may be wrong though.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Azureusis a good bittorrent client but you could also try BitComet.But what makes azureus good is knowing good torrent sites. Ill offer some good links to quality torrent search eninges and ill offer some of my multimedia to share. I also know of some other p2p sharing programs you might be interested in.
(40gig Movies, 80gig Music, 60gig TV shows)

cheers

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Once again, I'll have to say "No copyrighted material!"

It would be cool to get, but illegal, and I've never done anything illegal....ever.

(at least not on this site.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Let's review the offers:

Lysergic offered up Azureus, a torrent downloader. He also offered Rosetta Stone- Dutch language version. I don't think Dutch is the first language I'd want to learn, plus I think there's a copyright issue with that anyway.

Bodrul had Adobe Photoshop. Since Photoshop is a copyrighted product, obtaining a copy from anywhere but an authorized reseller would constitute software piracy, and violate the T&C. Besides, I've already got CS2 :p

Digital Assassin suggested Limewire (which I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole BTW), but then came out of the box with a sweet avatar. I accidentally deleted the u2u with it, otherwise I would have shown it here.

aioz.604 then came out of nowhere on the last day offering up some quality torrent download sites. These are gold when it comes to getting good downloads. He also offered some TV shows and movies, but again, copyright issues.

So, here it is. I'm going to go with Digital Assassin's cool avatar. Aoiz almost had me with the torrent download sites. I'm one of those pack rats who likes to expand his library as often as possible. But I acknowledge that I've been stuck using the same background for who knows how long, and with no avatar. DA's avatar would be perfect.

For a while, Lysergic had the race cornered by being the only one to offer anything. However, I'm currently using utorrent, and think it's doing very well for me.

Good entries everyone, and Thanks

Ras.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join