It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

computer by invaded someone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   
some one hacked my computer after i released info on govermemt air craft projects. they stole file from a stand alone drive who is able to do that. any help would be good im going to get reveng on those people. they only got famly pictures.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Anyone with enough knowledge on how to can. I had a semi-friend who said that he could, but I never saw him do it.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 05:41 PM
link   
dragon please post this in computer help thread

look at my sig

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I can barely understand what this guy is saying.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Yeah, what is a stand alone drive?!? I have several stand alone drives stacked in my garage.
They are gathering dust...that's about it.
What makes you think someone haq'd you?

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I think he means external drive, and yes if someone can get into your computer they can get anything attached to your computer. Consider this, someone can be watching you right now with your webcam and you woudn't know. But yeah, this is the wrong place for this.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JFetch
I think he means external drive, and yes if someone can get into your computer they can get anything attached to your computer. Consider this, someone can be watching you right now with your webcam and you woudn't know. But yeah, this is the wrong place for this.

Freakin perverts..

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Thats a little far fetched. Maybe on a win95 machine on standard dialup

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I have used the old MS Bamba Phone ...Peer to peer voice/vid.

It can be tweaked to work one-way.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
do u know what the delete button does?

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Maybe it was......THEM!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragon
some one hacked my computer after i released info on govermemt air craft projects. they stole file from a stand alone drive who is able to do that. any help would be good im going to get reveng on those people. they only got famly pictures.

Is it publically available info anyway? Where did you get info that would make the government nervous? What's a stand-alone drive? A stand-alone computer is one that's not connected to the internet. How do you KNOW someone hacked you and stole the file. Do you have logs on a firewall? Also, what kind of CIA agent would delete your family photos? I don't think you understand what hacking is, why someone would hack you, what they'd be looking for, and what exactly can you do and can you NOT do when a computer is stand alone, or not connected to the internet. How can you get revenge on them, do you expect someone on this forum to tell you exactly who did it, how, and why? Hmm. Try the religious or psychic section of the website, because you'd have to be either God or psychic to know that

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Dragon

Take a deep breathe and think. What kind of info do you have that would make you a target? If your hard drive were unhooked there is little that can be done to remove files ... see them yes, remove them ????? If you had released the info, the cat is out of the bag babe.

As for someone taking your data , I have to agree with lilblam, no decent agent (CIA, DIA, NSA etc) would let you know that they had been there.

Remember, don't be afraid of the things you can see ... it's the things that you can't see that'll get you!

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrRadicalEd

Thats a little far fetched. Maybe on a win95 machine on standard dialup

I assure you its not only possible but very easy ...too easy actually..I would go into detail on this but i tried before and my post got "edited for hacking content"..

edit: I would suggest finding a trojan horse sniffer and run that and see what that turns up

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by McGotti]

new topics

top topics

join