It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51: The Movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   
US based Variety reports that comicbook author Grant Morrison is writing the Hollywood feature film adoptation about Area 51, loosly based on the computer game by the same name. Expect this to be pure fiction though

www.variety.com... nid=2563

[edit on 5-4-2007 by Acharya]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Hmm, so if people's theories are correct, that movies like this are purposefully being released to "condition" us to the idea of Aliens... then that would mean that this guy Grant Morrison isn't developing this movie on his own. Are there government officials "pushing" him to make this movie to help the conditioning of the public? I highly doubt it...

Edit: I guess it would be Paramount that the government would be influencing in the first place right?

[edit on 5-4-2007 by Diplomat]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Thats pretty gutsy to do a film about Area 51. This can only mean public acclimation. It can also let us know there are way more secret facilities than Area 51.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Which Area 51 game? There was the arcade shooter and the crappy FPS that came out maybe a year or two.

The arcade shooter one was awesome.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Hmmm Cosmic Journey alive and well !!

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dntwastetime
Thats pretty gutsy to do a film about Area 51. This can only mean public acclimation. It can also let us know there are way more secret facilities than Area 51.

Here's a pretty cool older movie

Hanger 18

During a Space Shuttle mission a satellite is rammed by an unidentified flying object. The UFO afterwards performs an emergency landing in the deserts of Arizona. However the White House denies it's existence because of the near presidential elections. The UFO is brought to the secret hangar 18 and the accident is claimed to incompetence of the astronauts Bancroff and Price. But the two fight against this and try to hunt down the UFO.

I just thought people might enjoy it.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Did this movie ever come out? The article said it would be released
in the summer of this season, haven't seen it or it passed me right by. . . .

top topics

join