It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 5+ major earthquakes in 1 month!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 06:09 PM
link   
please proov all your reptial alien stuff please i realy want to beleave i mean realy

[Edited on 29-12-2003 by Dmsoldier]

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier
i think theneo means the rements of the blackhole that fourmed our solarsystem

it is almost died, but it is feeding a little and this is how they found it..

but THENEO all the time iv been here iv seen you post lots of BS plane BS retiale aliens, planet X, and SH*T

its just my opionen that at least 50% of the stuff you post has 0 proof.

LOL! since when is a black hole the same as a dark star?

OH but you want proof though!

would you understand it if you saw it?

Oh and are you really a soldier by the way?

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 06:36 PM
link   
are you realy "the neo"

tell me what a black star is tell me were you know all this stuff from.. i just want to understand your thinking more

i made this nick up in a video games, no im not a soldier

-EDIT- neo im sorry i did not want to make a flame war witch i did and is my falt, I just got fedup becouse soo many people just say stuff with no backing or without posting proof

Sorry for hyjacking this thread

[Edited on 29-12-2003 by Dmsoldier]

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Maybe I am NEO?

anyways, you can search for 'Sitchen' and 'Sumerians' to start.

[Edited on 29-12-2003 by THENEO]

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO

Originally posted by Dmsoldier
i think theneo means the rements of the blackhole that fourmed our solarsystem

it is almost died, but it is feeding a little and this is how they found it..

but THENEO all the time iv been here iv seen you post lots of BS plane BS retiale aliens, planet X, and SH*T

its just my opionen that at least 50% of the stuff you post has 0 proof.

LOL! since when is a black hole the same as a dark star?

OH but you want proof though!

would you understand it if you saw it?

Oh and are you really a soldier by the way?

That is the most pussy, wussy, cowardly response I think I have yet to read. Would I understand if I saw it? We have yet to see. Am I really a soldier? What the hell are you talking about?! Where did that come from?! If you mean am I a soldier of God, then yes, I am. If you mean am I a soldier of the truth, then yes I am. If you mean am I a soldier who believes anything someone who claims to be superior says, no, sorry, I'm not. WHAT IS A DARK STAR?! TheNeo, you are not my "superior." I do not follow what you say implicitly. I have a mind of my own, and my mind demands something to back up someone's statements. I was that way coming to Christ (I got that proof) and I demand that of anyone claiming they know more about astronomy that no one can share because "they" don't want me to know it. You are a coward for not explaining where you came to this information about a dark star, and you are a coward for not addressing 90% of my arguement. Sorry, given the evidence, you are wrong, and something else is causing the sismic events we are experiencing...

edit:
Oh, and I don't mind a flame war if that is what it comes to. You have NOTHING backing up what you said. If you want to flame me over this post, that's your perogative. But if you want to discuss the issue, present some sources. Show me your knowlege isn't something that you just made up as you posted. That's all I ask.

[Edited on 12-30-2003 by junglejake]

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Haarp project in my opinion

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalki
Haarp project in my opinion

Read my post in your thread.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Well, I did find some info on the "dark star" theory. It has a little backing, but I'm still having a problem with the eliptical orbit. And if it's only 10 times the size of jupiter, it wouldn't be a brown dwarf at all, just a massive gas giant.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join