It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture of an Alien?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Sorry if it's been posted before, I tried to use the search to find it on here and couldn't. Just wondering what everyone thinks of the photo and if anyone has some more information about it like whether or not it has been debunked. It looks believable I guess, but you can't really make out the face at all...

www.iwasabducted.com...

[edit on 5-4-2007 by Diplomat]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
this has been around for a billion years. I have 2 hardcover books with that picture, one lists it in the "Hoaxes" section.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jetflock
this has been around for a billion years. I have 2 hardcover books with that picture, one lists it in the "Hoaxes" section.

Hmm, well excuse me for not seeing this picture yet, I've only been here for 24 years.

Anyways, how exactly was it proven to be a hoax? Is it CGI? Is it a child in a costume? What?

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   
As far as i'm aware they superimposed the head of an alien on a child, not sure if this is 100% correct maybe someone can elaborate.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   
i wasn't attacking you.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jetflock
i wasn't attacking you.

Sorry, I got the impression that you were implying that it's been around for so long that I should have seen it.

Anyways, any more info on the pic though about the hoax or whatever?

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I believe October hit it on the nail. The thing about the pic is it came with no info when released-I BELIEVE....So, I suppose you can't go deeper unless someone knows something I do not.
Neat pic though anyways.

[edit on 5-4-2007 by jetflock]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
here's a bunch

video.google.com...

59:53, 1:05:40, 1:08:20, 1:09:08, 1:11:40, 1:13:15

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
You've been here for '24 years', (mainstream internet hasn't let alone ATS) and you havent seen that? Dont claim to be some sort of expert when you obviously don't know #.

PS: Please ban me mods you will lose another educated person

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by seenitall
You've been here for '24 years', (mainstream internet hasn't let alone ATS) and you havent seen that? Dont claim to be some sort of expert when you obviously don't know #.

Not the least bit surprised a poster on ATS may be 24 years old. Chill man.

You should have more issue with the earlier claim the photo has been around for a billion years. That's far more ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Hi, I dont know how old this picture is. But it looks to me like a photoshop job. I dont know. But thats my opinion.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I've seen this picture before in several UFO books WAAAYYY before the internet and Photoshop got onto the scene.

And I'm only 28. Heh!

Anyway, the books that I've seen this in state that its' not an alien, but a chimp in a space suit back in the days of the space race. So there you go.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Ok
thanks for tellin.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Seenitall,
Filth like this doesnt help this thread any. If you are such an educated person why dont you go fetch some results for this thread instead of bashing it? A good ATS'er would.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I haven't seen it either and I'm 24 too. I thought this picture on that site was much more compelling, precisely because of the testing done on the film and the accompanying testimony.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
this picture was released years ago as an april fools joke by the officer in the photo, the alien was his son dressed up.
I will see if i can find the link for you and post it here.

found the link:

thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr...

right at the bottom of the page

[edit on 5-4-2007 by Ambergambler]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by seenitall

What the hell? Where exactly did I claim to be an expert? I don't think I have ever made that statement. All I do here is give my personal opinion on things and try to learn more...

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
The things people do in their spare time.

Yes folks I am a believer but those are hoaxes.

new topics

top topics

join