It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush speech on Iran attack said to have been already written

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   
G'day ATS'ers,

I have just come across and apoligise if someone else has beat me to it but this is a very disturbing occurance -

Taken from the India News - www.indiaenews.com...

The US is planning to attack Iran's nuclear reactors and other nuclear facilities by the end of this month, the Kuwait-based Arab Times newspaper reported Wednesday.

Citing anonymous sources in Washington, it said that various White House departments had started preparing the political speech to be delivered by the US president later this month, announcing the military attack on Iran.

The speech will provide the 'evidence' and the 'justification' for the US to resort to the military option after failing to persuade Tehran to give up its nuclear ambitions, said the report.

According to the Times, one of the justifications expected in the speech is Iran's alleged role in the killing of American soldiers in Iraq by supporting various militias with money and arms.

The US president's speech will also point to Iran's political interference in Iraq, obviously in cooperation with Syria.

The sources were quoted as saying that US will not resort to a ground attack in order to avoid human losses.

This proves that it is pre meditated. Want more evidence? Check this out -

"US Investors in Bahrain advised to pack up and leave"
www.rense.com...

The advice came from officers with US Central Command 5th Fleet HQ at Manama, who spoke of security tension, a hint at an approaching war with Iran. Arab sources report the positioning of a Patriot anti-missile battery in Bahrain this week; they say occupancy at emirate hotels has soared past 90% due mostly to the influx of US military personnel. They also report Western media crews normally employed in military coverage are arriving in packs.

And this from the washington times -
"Russian Experts Leaving Nuclear Sites"
www.washtimes.com...

Russia is pulling out its experts from the Iranian nuclear reactor site they were helping build, U.S. and European government representatives said today

This sounds like the Russians know what is coming and want to get their people away and to safety.

The writing is on the wall, we all knew it was coming, and now we are in the final stages of another illegal war.

What will it take to end the madness?

Has the US under Bush and Cheney really lost their minds? Do they really beleive they can do whatever they want with the US military might and the troops and the public are just going to sit down and accept it?

Think of the repurcussions both economically and with security - it would unite the East against the West, oil proces will skyrocket, food and transport costs will soar, the public will riot because theirs no food in the stores because gas prices are so high and the food that is there will be too expensive. Rioting and looting will break out and the gradual breakdown of loaw and order as people try and get by will be a bigger headache for the government than this war, and thats not just in the US but everywhere will feel the same effects.....economic absolute meltdown to a point that what else will there be left to do by fight to survive.

Bush shall hang for his actions as will those supported him and it wont be the courts or judges who will try him but the people who beleive in what America and freedom was originally all about.

Damn Im fed up and mad with all this #....Ive Had enough !

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Sorry, but I just don't buy this. The first two sources are highly questionable, and then the Russians left since the Iranians were in default on their payments.

I'm not saying it won't happen, but I'm highly skeptical. Usually the U.S. makes far more visible prepositioning before an attack.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Wasn't the second story debunked?

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   
ABC News, Jundullah

ABC News Exclusive: The Secret War Against Iran

April 03, 2007 5:25 PM

Brian Ross and Christopher Isham Report:

Iran_militant_group_nr A Pakistani tribal militant group responsible for a series of deadly guerrilla raids inside Iran has been secretly encouraged and advised by American officials since 2005, U.S. and Pakistani intelligence sources tell ABC News.

The group, called Jundullah, is made up of members of the Baluchi tribe and operates out of the Baluchistan province in Pakistan, just across the border from Iran.

en.wikipedia.org...-3

Jundullah (Army of God) (Persian: جنداللہ) is a militant Islamic organization that is based in Waziristan, Pakistan and affiliated with Al-Qaeda. It is a part of the Baloch insurgency in Pakistan and in Iran's Sistan and Baluchistan Province. The goal of the group is to form an independent and united Baluchistan under a hardline Sunni Islamist government similar to the Taliban regime in Afghanistan.[1] Though Baloch-dominated, the group claims to represent all Sunnis in Iran, regardless of ethnicity.[2] Iran and Pakistan have designated it a terrorist organization and banned it.

Jundallah says it has 1,000 fighters and has killed 400 Iranian soldiers.[3]

On 21 February 2006 an anti-terrorism court in Pakistan sentenced 11 members of Jundullah to death for an attack on Deputy Chief of Army General Ahsan Saleem Hayat, a top military general of Pakistan Army in 2004 in which 11 people were killed.

The militant Sunni group operates inside Iran's southeastern border. The group poses a threat to the country's Shi'ite clerical regime, which already faces a crisis with the West over its nuclear ambitions. The Iranian government has accused the United States of supporting the Sunni group as a destabilizing element against Ahmadinejad's government. The Jundallah deny any link with the United States, which contradicts new information revealed by ABC News in April 2007.

US using Pak to destabilise Iran

WASHINGTON: The US is using Pakistan as a cat's paw to destabilise Iran in what could amount provocative acts of terrorism, going by a stunning new report by an American TV network.

A Pakistani tribal militant group called Jundullah, which has claimed responsibility for deadly guerrilla attacks against Iran, including killing Iranian soldiers and officials in its border region, has been secretly encouraged and advised by American officials since 2005, ABC News said, citing unnamed US and Pakistani intelligence sources.

This method of interference is typical of Am. forces, and has been since sending advisors into S. Vietnam, preceding the conflict there.

I found this info. while searching for Iran in the news, and I would say it is valid.

Most likely, they are testing the response network for military conflict; which will be instigated by Iran's actions similar to the hostages taken.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Yep the second source has been rebunked and the Russian sources are bogus. Theset stories are a week old and have since been disproven.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I don't get what the big surprise is here. Premeditated? You bet. We've all watched for months now as Iran pursues nuclear ambitions and on a regular basis their leader spouts off "Death to Israel" to the world's media. I can't believe anybody honestly thinks that we should just leave Iran alone, things aren't looking pretty there.

Look, I hate war just as much as the next person. But, it's necessary at times. It's gonna suck for the citizens of Iran when the nuclear facilities and most defense facilities get bombed. But, that is minor when you consider a whacko with a nuke blowing up Israel and killing millions of people. This idiot has had every chance in the world to stop doing what he's doing and he won't...all the while he says things like Israel should be wiped off the map. It's long overdue.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
You know what, it seems like president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad wants the US to go to war with Iran. He's defaulted on UN accrods, built up a nuclear arsenal, kidnapped British soldiers, and sent sabateurs into Iraq. Short of all out invasion of Iraq, He's pretty much declaired war on Iraq, Isreal, and the US.

The question is why would he want war? If war came to his doorstep, Iran would be devistated much like Afganistan and Iraq was with a total upheval of goverment real quick. It could be that Ahmadinejad is saber rattling. He knows the US will never attack him due to the low opinion of the Iraq war in the US and the UN's spineless attitude to monsters like him. He's just lying in wait until the US pulls out of Iraq to go in there and claim the country for himself.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Melbourne Militia - the track to domestic chaos you lay out is probably correct, and probably the ultimate objective. This will permit martial law and totalitarian rule to be justified.

Blue Triangle - double check that "spouts death to Israel" elsewhere on ATS

Cowboy Clint - Try this on for size: "US has defaulted on UN accrods, built up a nuclear arsenal, kidnapped (renditioned) foreign nationals, and sent sabateurs into Iran (et al). Short of all out invasion of (Iran, Syria, Lebanon, etc.), the US has pretty much declaired war on EVERYBODY EXCEPT Isreal. (sic)"

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueTriangle
I don't get what the big surprise is here. Premeditated? You bet. We've all watched for months now as Iran pursues nuclear ambitions and on a regular basis their leader spouts off "Death to Israel" to the world's media. I can't believe anybody honestly thinks that we should just leave Iran alone, things aren't looking pretty there.

Look, I hate war just as much as the next person. But, it's necessary at times. It's gonna suck for the citizens of Iran when the nuclear facilities and most defense facilities get bombed. But, that is minor when you consider a whacko with a nuke blowing up Israel and killing millions of people. This idiot has had every chance in the world to stop doing what he's doing and he won't...all the while he says things like Israel should be wiped off the map. It's long overdue.
For real.And posters here try to say its just americans opposed to iran nuclear program when in fact the u.n.is sanctioning them to stop.This after giving them many chanes to stop.If attacked they cant say they were not warned

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
We haven't declaired war on the Saudis, even though a good number of terrorists come from there.

The mini countries that form OPEC don't seem to be gnashing thier teeth with war with US.

Kuwait loves us due to obvious reasons.

Yes, oil is a big reason why the US won't get involved with the Saudis and OPEC but it's a two way street. Why would Opec anger it's biggest customer?

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by LookingIn

Blue Triangle - double check that "spouts death to Israel" elsewhere on ATS

I don't really need to doublecheck anything. The only possible way this could be false info is if every major news outlet worldwide mistranslated his speech.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
If this is true well then i cant wait to see those Sunburn Missiles in action sinking some carriers

No but seriously the Us didnt wait that long for Iraq so why the waiting time now with Iran? I really think that the Us is be really careful now because Iran is a different story.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
OK, BlueTriangle, if you're too lazy to take a look around and see that the context, translation and intent regarding that speech are questioned quite a bit (on ATS and elsewhere), then there's really not much discussion I can have with you. Get your war on, man.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Ignorance at its finest on this thread.

The thread starter, good job man, keep on giving the sheep more proof, despite how hard it is to swallow.

Everyone spouts out about how Ahmadenijad wants to destroy Israel. Read the damn translations.

When Ahmadinejad said those things, he was RESPONDING TO A THREAT FROM ISRAEL. ISRAEL SAID WE WILL BOMB 200 OF YOUR SITES IF YOU DONT DO AS WE TELL YOU.

"If you dont do as we say and abandon your enrichment program (which every country has the right to have), we will hit 200 of your sites!"

Iran : "Oh, well then we will wipe you off the map!"

"Oh can you believe the evil Iranians? How dare they raise an arm to block a blow? We said wed attack them! And they said theyd fight back! Oh my god, the evil, we have to do something about these evil radical muslims!" Give me a break.

Its amazing how easily people will digest whatever they are spoonfed by their crooked media. Go and research Ahmadinejad, go read his books, go read his writing and get in the mind of this man, hes not a bad guy at all. He, like many many here in America, are fed up with the imperialistic ways of corporate fascism which has spread its tentacles all across the globe. He is against globalization, because he knows its just being used to centralize power under one authority. Go do your research before you prejudice this man.

I had a friend in school, who was from Iran, (or Persia as they call it, as it should be called), his name was Mohson, and he told me that its all propaganda, the US, more specifically the CIA, overthrew the democratically elected government in Iran in 1953, and since then, has installed a puppet regime that has brought chaos to Iran. Finally, after years of oppression, they have elected a leader who wants to better Iran, and help develop it into a first world nation.

The US DOES NOT WANT THERE TO BE ADVANCED CIVILIZATION ANYWHERE! They have to keep Persia down, an ancient civilization, the birthplace of mathematics, they have to keep them down, so they dont rise to prominence. They have to stop enriching uranium. They have to stop social programs for the people. In fact, the UN and the US will put SANCTIONS on the Iranian people to make sure they do not prosper.

Wake up for god sakes, and fight the real tyrants.

[edit on 5-4-2007 by LightWorker13]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWorker13

Its amazing how easily people will digest whatever they are spoonfed by their crooked media.

That is so true.

CNN slogan should be ''CNN the most forced trusted name in news.''

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
LightWorker13 excellent post - WATS for you.....the hypocrisy disgusts me.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Ya'll never watched West Wing, did ya'??

Yes, it's made up. But if you watched you would have seen that the U.S.
has war plans (and speeches) against everyone filed away and ready at
a moments notice. Every president in modern history has had this.
It's common sense to have it ready.

I know West Wing is made up, but Dee Dee Myers was on the staff that
helped write it so I tend to think that some of how the government really
operates can be found on the show.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   

The US DOES NOT WANT THERE TO BE ADVANCED CIVILIZATION ANYWHERE! They have to keep Persia down, an ancient civilization, the birthplace of mathematics, they have to keep them down, so they dont rise to prominence

WOW.. So I guess the US should nuke the UK, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Australia, Canada, on and on....

You will probably find that each of those countries is also a birthplace for many civilized advancements.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
There is lots of speculation about the ordnance used to kill 4 British troops today who were inside an Warrior APC (which are hard bastards). It left a massive crater in the road, and the Americans were talking about this earlier when they put forward their photos over allegations that Iran is fuelling the insurgency.

You could tell that Blair was putting two and two together today, he seemed rather pissed that the prisoners were released, but then moments later, British troops were killed by a weapon that could quite easily be Iranian.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The 4 troops killed could very well have been part of the Iranian President's 'gift' to the British people.

It was timed to perfectly.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join