It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miracles do happen.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Miracles in Iran

I think it is rebirth to those who were thought dead and weren't. Don't it.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Miracles? You mean of the holy, holy kind? A miracle would be it all of those people did not have to die to begin with. I still can't believe the death count!

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Dam did you read this.

"Meanwhile, an Iranian cleric brought in to help bury the dead said that mistakes were made in the haste to bury victims in mass graves hollowed out by bulldozers to prevent widespread outbreaks of disease."
'He's alive'

Mistakes like burying people who where really alive!

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
Miracles? You mean of the holy, holy kind? A miracle would be it all of those people did not have to die to begin with. I still can't believe the death count!

Me neither, I thought the dealth count would be in hundreds, not in thousands.

It really sucks, we have to help them anyway we can. Did Bush announce any relief efforts? I hope he and other do.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I doubt Bush is going to send much money to Iran, the Arab states usually get little to no funding or help from us unless they are key allies like Kuwait (even they get almost nothing compared to Israel). Plus with Bush's little play on "terrorism" in which he consider's Iran to be a Rogue state and a potential "threat". Plus Bush has used up enough of our money already, however Id like to see our tax money go to helping Iran in this horrible catastrophe instead of being wasted like it is.

Though Im sure many private organizations around the world and other governments will try and help as much as possible, at least there is some hope.

Either way I mourn the losses of so many people, I think mother earth is mighty angry with us right now.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Yep i am also so shocked by the ammount of deaths
22,000 they are saying now!!

The pics are really horrible i cant imagin how it must be there!

The story mad me sad of the women who was found dead holding her little baby who was still alive!!
This poor childs whole family are dead!

I just hope they can rescue some more people

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
Yep i am also so shocked by the ammount of deaths
22,000 they are saying now!!

30,000 people is the latest number I've heard. It's likely many, many more will die in the coming weeks from disease outbreaks. Even something common like the flu can kill hundreds or thousands because of the destruction to homes & hospitals in Bam.

The US is sending doctors, food, medical supplies, and disaster experts to Iran.
Link
Another link

Don't tell the anti-American posters here that we're doing something good. I'd hate to see heads explode.

-B.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
"Meanwhile, an Iranian cleric brought in to help bury the dead said that mistakes were made in the haste to bury victims in mass graves hollowed out by bulldozers to prevent widespread outbreaks of disease."
'He's alive'

Happened twice.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 11:22 PM
link   
An example of the earth forcing population control on humanity?

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 12:15 AM
link   
If Miracles still happen, i could really use one right now ..

top topics

join