It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG. I think I have Mars Imagery of earth like geological features in Briliant Color!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
This is absolutely AMAZING, this proves to me that there must be life on Mars, I mean look at this picture, it kind of looks like earth, look at the rocks, and OMG, it's a circular formation of some type, this is INCREDIBLE!

Stuff like this you simply can't debunk....

Here is the link to the Image:

mars.systemsfirst.com...

And the website I found this image at:

mars.systemsfirst.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
More pictures here, I guess they are psuedo color, colorized or whatever

mars.systemsfirst.com...

I want a mars rock.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   

and OMG, it's a circular formation of some type, this is INCREDIBLE!

Stuff like this you simply can't debunk....

The circular formation is most likely from the mars rover "drilling" for samples.

[edit on 4-4-2007 by Grimbone]

[edit on 4-4-2007 by Grimbone]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   

The circular formation is most likely from the mars rover "drilling" for samples.

that is a possibility, but there is really no way of knowing how large this is. It could be miles across.

[edit on 5-4-2007 by Loutty]

[edit on 5-4-2007 by Loutty]

jra

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loutty

that is a possibility, but there is really no way of knowing how large this is. It could be miles across.

It's a close-up of a rock. You can see the "blueberries" which are actually rather small grain sized things. The circle is from the rock abrasion tool which removes the outer, weathered rock surface to expose the inner layer. The image was taken with the microscopic imager on one of the rovers.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   
mars.systemsfirst.com...
check this one out:

just for kicks I asked my 6yr old neice her opinon "it looks likes a bunch of tiny rocks in dirt with larger rocks near it" from the mouths of babes

do we have an idea of large of an area we are looking at? is it an extreme close-up?

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I think it's safe to say that it's an extreme closeup. The blue object in the bottom left of frame is most likely the edge of the rover. This should give you some indication of scale. If you can get some images of the rover itself (I don't have time right now) and compare you will get a much better idea of scale.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I hate to do this without posting "back-up", but i just havent got time right now. sorry.

But im just posting to say that this is 100% rover equipment, and "abrasion rock drill".

They use it to get a few millimeters below the suface to get samples.

its approx. 3-5 inches across. those littles "blue rocks" are know as "martian blue berries".... do a search and you'll find them,very interesting, they ARE actually blue!!?? very strange.

I did a quick search on rover equipment and found this.

ABRASION ROCK DRILL

DAMN long url, 6 lines long, glad i didn't post that

Hope this all helps on your quest to seek the truth and deny ignorence

Keep looking man, there's LOADS of strange stuff up there.

Here's one for fun

And yes its real, Ive seen the source from MOC

[edit on 5-4-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

[edit on 5-4-2007 by Anomic of Nihilism]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
yes this is the drill core marks left from the rover and I believe the blue was determined to be hemotite...they say Mars has an abundance of hemotite. sorry no artifacts or ancient buildings here.

[edit on 5-4-2007 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jra

It's a close-up of a rock. You can see the "blueberries" which are actually rather small grain sized things. The circle is from the rock abrasion tool which removes the outer, weathered rock surface to expose the inner layer. The image was taken with the microscopic imager on one of the rovers.

You are right that is the image of a RAT grind, except that it's not an MI image, but was taken by the Pancam. the Pancam has a filter wheel, and the color is reconstructed from multiple images with different filters.

No should post any derivative of an image by itself and claim that it is anomalous - post the original image along side it

jra

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by disownedsky
You are right that is the image of a RAT grind, except that it's not an MI image, but was taken by the Pancam. the Pancam has a filter wheel, and the color is reconstructed from multiple images with different filters.

That's right. I wasn't thinking, thank you

those littles "blue rocks" are know as "martian blue berries".... do a search and you'll find them,very interesting, they ARE actually blue!!?? very strange.

They are only blue in false colour images.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimbone

Yes I saw the circle as this possibility right off....my thought was...."oh this is a VERY CLOSE UP shot from a rover just after it did some drilling, and looky at the wheel tracks right there next to it on the right...yup a soil sample taking mark of somekind"

Well if this pic was from way high up and this circle formation was great big, then it would be VERY SUSPICIOUS indeed...........but I think it may only be like 6 inches across..............

Now I read THE REST of this thread and see my conclusion stated over and over.........dang and I thought I was really being bright,
duh ME

I am just part of the crowd........

[edit on 5-4-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

top topics

join