It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIA farts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
MIA farts

Now I now that this will sound like a really dumb question, but early my mother in-law was over and I really had to let one rip, not wanting to do so at the dinner table I managed to hold it. After a while I was able to excuse myself, to you know cut the cheese, but it was gone. Only I did not let it go.
My question is what could have happened to it?

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Since im a lady I often have the problem too, not as easy for us ladys to get away with *ahem*wind*ahem*

I think farts (if you'll excuse the crudeness) are just pockets of gas from your bowls, and when you hold them in they just blend back with all the other bubbling stuff in your bowls...

... off topic, how eerie all the emotes on the right have paused suddenly... *scared*

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
hahah good question!!! but for reals i don't know i mean it could depend on what u ate and how much sulfuric acid was in it .i think that is what makes gas smell they way it does. the high content of sulfuric acid. like when u eat red meat then get gassy a little bit later u can totally smell the sulfur the whole rotten eggs smell.good thing i stopped eating that stuff i noticed a big difference in my "smells'haha sounds gross but it's true. now everything smells like strawberries

join