It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bushite betrayal of working America.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Bu#e betrayal of working America
Posted: December 29, 2003
1:00 a.m. Eastern

� 2003 Creators Syndicate, Inc.

On Christmas Eve, a story and column in the Washington Post caught the eye. For they tell much about the two Americas we are becoming under George Bush and a Democratic Party that has cut its roots to working America.

The front-page story by Mike Allen describes a Bush initiative on "immigration reform." Seems that U.S. employers would post jobs and the wages that go with them on a Department of Labor website. If no Americans came forward to take the jobs, the employer would be allowed to bring Mexican temporary workers in legally, give them the jobs, and put them on a fast track to permanent residency and citizenship.

What would this mean? U.S. companies would offer pay at or near the minimum wage for jobs they had open in, say, construction.
more at.
www.worldnetdaily.com...

Great now Bush wants let the Mexicans take over America. Isn�t this something you would expect from Grey Davis? But no it�s coming from our Republican President what the hell is going on, when will this nightmare of GW Bush be over!

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
Great now Bush wants let the Mexicans take over America. Isn�t this something you would expect from Grey Davis? But no it�s coming from our Republican President what the hell is going on, when will this nightmare of GW Bush be over!

Oh, come on man. Taking it over from who? Last time I checked, America didn't belong to anyone. I don't doubt that we need more jobs for Americans, but comments like "Mexicans take over America" just sound ignorant.

[Edited on 29-12-2003 by logiclock]

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by logiclock

Oh, come on man. Taking it over from who? Last time I checked, America didn't belong to anyone. I don't doubt that we need more jobs for Americans, but comments like "Mexicans take over America" just sounds ignorant.

It belongs to people born in this country. Not cheap labor from foreign countries that business owners are exploiting to make a few extra dollars for themselves at every Americans expense!

join