It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nobody.....and I mean NOBODY puts ketchup on a hotdog......

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
.......the great Dirty Harry once said!

What in the hell is the matter with you people? Ketchup on a hotdog?!?!

You have three choices: mustard, chili and cheese, or all that Chicago crap, that's it. If you don't like it you can get the hell out!!!

Peace

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Ketchup is nice on hot dogs thank you very much

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
alot of people i know put ketchup on a hot dog. I personally think those people are completely despicable.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Dr Love….

I firmly disagree with you on this matter. A hotdog is nothing without a little ketchup on it! I personally like mayonnaise mustard and ketchup on mine…. and sometimes sweet relish too
A Chili dog is in a class of it’s own, and should never be confused with a regular hotdog on a bun. Sorry, but I simply cannot support your attitude about ketchup

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Mustard and sauerkraut.

No ketchup!

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
cant eat hotdog without ketchup gangsta

[edit on 4/4/2007 by Spiderj]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

You have three choices: mustard, chili and cheese, or all that Chicago crap, that's it. If you don't like it you can get the hell out!!!

Peace

Chicago Crap? I'll probably pass on that too!

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I don't want NOTHIN on ma hotdog, thank you very much. I don't like mustard, mayonaise, ketchup, blabalbalbal, etc etc, hehehe, so there you have it! And I don't eat hotdogs no mo cuz I only eat healthy now
except on parties, where you will catch me feedin on Shashliki and pirashki, fo show! Russian food all da way! And in Russia, ketchup and mustard and all dat ain't dat popular. But we got our share of nasty foods too, every country got good food and nasty food...I think

man, I'm starvin' lol

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I was at a carival one time and said, "I would like a hotdog with a little bit of chili, a little bit of mustard and a little bit of ketchup."
So the man gave me the hot dog WITHOUT the wiener. LOL

[edit on 5-4-2007 by Shar]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
[size=10]You Fool!

Ketchup, mustard, and relish. What kind of right/left/sideways wing commie-pinko trash are you trying to peddle here, bud?

Apple pie eatin', ketchup on his dogs lovin' real american,
-Rren

:shk:

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Ketchup?

Are you all mental?

I mean do you really want to eat a phallic shaped piece of compressed mystery meats, covered in a sweet red sauce?

BLASPHEMERS!!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I wouldn't even put a hotdog in my mouth

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I have mixed feeling about eating hotdogs, but on the rare occasions when I dare to do it - I must have either chili or ketchup.

Ketchup is good!

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
How could you not want ketchup?

And where are the people representing minced onions?

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Yes indeed - ketchup and mustard for me, thank you very much (that is unless I am in posession of Hormel chili and some cheese).

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
the man give u the hot dog without the wiener?WHAT KIND OF cheap punk he think he is?what the ketchup and mustard cost more than a wiener or sometin?hes supposed tog ive u a bread a wiener and ketchup all u want.report him to a police officer
.about what other sayd....yea its sad that hot dog is tasty but has....that form
its all GIRLS fault!its a conspiracy i tell ya...i mean whos idea was that the meat should be in that form?

[edit on 5/4/07 by Unisol]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   
:howIn my opinion ketchup is for french fries and mustard is for hot dogs. Hot mustard in my case. Don't really know what to say about the phallic resemblance. Kinda puts things in a different perspective doesn't it.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unisol
the man give u the hot dog without the wiener?WHAT KIND OF cheap punk he think he is?what the ketchup and mustard cost more than a wiener or sometin?hes supposed tog ive u a bread a wiener and ketchup all u want.report him to a police officer
.about what other sayd....yea its sad that hot dog is tasty but has....that form
its all GIRLS fault!its a conspiracy i tell ya...i mean whos idea was that the meat should be in that form?

[edit on 5/4/07 by Unisol]

Yeah man, how sad. No meat!! Just the chili, mustard, and ketchup. He remade it though after I brought it up to him and showed him. LOL

Lug

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
No ketchup on a hot dog?!? Oh, that is so refined, Dr Love... so metrosexual it makes me break out in a cold sweat.

I like ketchup on everything because it's primitive, unrefined and downright politically incorrect.

Give me that dog drowning in red sauce, like thick blood, squishing out and dribbling down my chin.

Mmmmmm!!!

Ah, the good old days, when hot meat meant a fresh kill and that scarlet gore helped it all go down.

The exact opposite of
in a can

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Ketchup Commies...........all of you!!!!
Dirty Harry would be pissed. You all make me sick.

Yes, minced onions, sauerkraut, and relish are perfectly acceptable.

Peace

[edit on 5-4-2007 by Dr Love]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join