It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Flesh

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hello there,

I suppose this is a little about me. Well, I have joined this forum after searching the net for countless hours attempting to find something of some interest to me.
I set out a search for Vampires, normally coming up with rather superficial and media orientated results, I did not really put much faith into finding something of relative interest via the search, but meh, and hey what do you know? I stumble upon this forum.
I have joined forums before, and all have been amusing for a while, but with a hate for routine and a need for amusement, with a very low concentration span on things that don't entertain me, I grow tired and find the forums tedious.

So, this is my last attempt at joining and enjoying a forum.

Wow, I bet reading all that was boring.

Well, I am known as The JoKeReSs, or Deadly_Rose, both nicknames were accomplished by long stories, lol. So, meh, can't really be bothered to bore you with the stories. Lol.

I am a female teen living in the UK, I enjoy a variety of activities, including Tai Chi, Yoga, Coex, Meditation, Archery, Hand to Hand Combat, Swimming and Walking. I LOVE to write, I write Horror, Sci-fi, Thriller, Mystery, Crime, Psychological what not, Fantasy and a lot of poetry, and as sad as it may deem me, in my spare time I enjoy Sudoku, as well as Numerology, Cryptozoology, Philosophy, History and reading.
I won't state my age as I believe that it may influence the opinions of people whom read my views.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE L O V E RIDDLES! So, if anyone knows any riddles, please, please, PLEASE! Do not hesitate to ask me some, I adore them with a passion and I have not yet found a riddle that has stumped me. =D So, send 'em in. Lol.

Hmm, I am not going to write anything else about myself. If you wish to know anything else then feel free to contact me.

Yours sincerely,
The_JoKeReSs

[edit on 4-4-2007 by The JoKeReSs]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS, The JoKeReSs!

Be sure to get yourself familar with the T&C - Don't want to break any rules

Also check out BTS - A laid back place to joke around and talk about any subject you could imagine.

As well as Above Politics all your Politic interests.

HERE is your very own customizable ATS profile. Tell a little about yourself and leave comments on other member's profiles.

And above all, have fun

Enjoies

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Hello there. Imma very bored, sooooo I am gonna ask you a very imortant question:
You got a boyfriend? lol

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Wow, very direct question huh Daemon?

Yes I do. Do you have a girlfriend?

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
How do ya set your signiture?

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
And Of Course I Do.
She Is Absolutly A-MAZING!
i couldnt be happier with any other girl.

How about you then?

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Go to the Account Settings in your Member Center

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Wow, that's uncanny. I totally love my boyfriend, I couldn't be happier.

She is a very lucky girl to have you, I am sure.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The JoKeReSs - Welcome and thanks for stopping in. There's quite a bit to read about here and lots of people to read about what interests you. I bet you like it. Don't worry about it if you find yourself killing lots of time here. It's quite normal, I assure you.

As for riddles.....What herb cures all illness?

[edit on 4-4-2007 by dbates]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcome. It is much appreciated, I will try not to become too addicted.

Lol, as for the riddle, a few moments please, and I'll give you you're answer.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
OOH! OOH! ME! I know!
A sleepy one!!!!
Or the one that Gandalf uses lol

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
*Giggles.* What an intellectual response Deamon.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Well, I try....
(stikes heroic pose)

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Lol, muppet. *Pokes.* Alright there Hercules, don't let you're ego smother us all.
Lol. Not really, you look very. . . . .dashing

I have more than one answer for that riddle, lol, is there any limit as to how many answers I can put forward?

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I'm really no good at riddles. they make my brain hurt lol. but i can give it a go

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Trick question:

Is it nothing?

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Imma gonnna sleep on it

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by The JoKeReSs
Lol, as for the riddle, a few moments please, and I'll give you you're answer.

Give up yet?

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   

and as sad as it may deem me, in my spare time I enjoy Sudoku, as well as Numerology, Cryptozoology, Philosophy, History and reading.

What is wrong with those things? Perhaps if more people took an active interest in such things there wouldn't be the level of ignorance that now exists in the world.

Anyway, welcome to the board. I hope that you enjoy your stay. I do have one question. What is Sudoku?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join