It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tower Elevators

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I'm new here so if this has been talked about before...

I know there is alot of talk about the elevators after the hitsbut what about before 9/11? I found a book where a girl was scared of elevators and told her sister that the elevators in the Towers where having problems just a couple of weeks beforee 9/11.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Any idea on the name of the book?

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I work in the elevator industry, my company had people there the day of the attacks.

I do not know anything about the condition of the elevators in the trade center on that day.

I just wanted to add, that elevators have problems from time to time, it's nothing that unusual, you should see the # of calls we get everyday.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
It was a book I came across in the library. It had a paragraph or two about all the people who died in the Towers. This one girl only stood out because I thought that faulty elevators could be a good cover for a "demo" team. If you believe that theory. I personally don't. But information is information. She said that sometimes you couldn't call an elevator or that it wouldn't stop on certain floors or it would stop but the doors wouldn't open and then it would move to another floor. Just suspicious.

Anyway...

I'm sure that elevators are always having problems in a building that size. But...

new topics

top topics

join