It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweet Things For Your Sweetie...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
What was the last super sweet / kind thing you did for your spouse or significant other?

Maybe if we start this list, others can use our ideas and make someone smile?

On Monday, I had gone to the bank to get the money out for our upcoming vacation, and when I got home, my wife had cooked a nice meal and gave me this really neat look and smile, so I decided to do something for her. I had also just received my bonus from work, so I gave her $100 to go buy something nice for herself.

She did very well with the money, she got two new outfits to wear on vacation. ( from what she says, my official thank you is coming this weekend ) *wink*.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I cooked dinner for the kids all week, did the dishes, did the laundry, took care of the dogs, and cleaned the house on the weekend so that my wife could concentrate on her schooling she started again to finish her degree.

She bought a new flat screen for my desk, a new network printer, and some other stuff so I was also her free IT guy and hooked it all up for her so she would have a good work space.

Of course she did something nice for me and suprised me with a PS3 for my birthday (thought I was getting a weed trimmer).

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
thats awesome Zed...

A couple of weeks ago, I took a half day off from work and did the laundry, dishes and dusted.... she was very surprised when she got home.

It's good to give and take in a relationship, I hope the "younger" members of ATS can catch on to that and live by it.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
At the moment I'm filling up a 2 GB SD card for a phone with videos. My sweety has never seen snow (she's in Papua New Guinea) so I stood out in the cold (even though I hate freezing) and got video of snow falling. Also of it on the ground. I'm also collecting video of West Virginia plant life. She loves plants. On top of that, I'm adding music for her to listen to. I might add pics, too, but haven't decided what of.

top topics

join