It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adonai's plan for the exiled tribes has become clear to me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
If you didn't know, Adonai is Hebrew for "The Lord".

I personally have always found it a little bit odd that the 10 northern tribes of Israel were exiled but that the 2 southern tribes, one of which was Judah, that existed in Judea the southern Jewish kingdom werent exiled. I'm referring to the Assyrian exile when Israel is already split in twain and the southern portion, Judah, does not get sacked and exiled.

I always wondered, where did these tribes go? These arent the ones that came home from Babylon, that was the Babylonian captivity. Surely these "captives" would've been used by the Assyrian empire, which stretched deep into whats now Eastern Iran, in forced labor. As such, they'd be relocated into various places.

I believe that the Jews from Eastern Europe, the "Ashkenazi" portion, are descended from the 10 exiled tribes, which may have gone north through the caucuses mountains into present day Ukraine, which is right by the population centres of Jews that were highest pre-world war II, like Poland.

Even more compelling this that was revealed to me is this.

The reason the tribe of Judah was not exiled was so that the line could remain intact. This was necessary for God's plan to come to fruition, because Yahshua (Jesus) needed to descend from that line, David's line, of the tribe of Judah. Had Judah been taken away, there would've been no descends of David even present in Israel to birth Jesus. And This is the reason, because the importance of Jesus was paramount, and the tribe needed to remain in order for that to take place, you see.

This came to me during meditation .. or should i say, 'deep thought' .

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Does anyone find that this makes sense, or do you feel that I'm way off on this one?

join