It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy theory.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I know now.

[edit on 4-4-2007 by markjaxson]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Well try to sleep... i havent slept for days i dont think.

I dont know whats going on.

I dont feel too good at all.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Hahahaha. I get it now. Well, I've gotta say this house of cards finally got toppled by the winds of change.

A hand hillariously played, ending on the *anti-christ* card, of course. Explains your "Project Bluebeam" thread. Hahahaha. Classy

[edit on 5-4-2007 by hexagram23]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by hexagram23
Hahahaha. I get it now. Well, I've gotta say this house of cards finally got toppled by the winds of change.

A hand hillariously played, ending on the *anti-christ* card, of course. Explains your "Project Bluebeam" thread. Hahahaha. Classy

These intense manic phases oh my. They can be intense. Sometimes you get on a roll and just can't stop when it would be in your best interest to do so.

A brother ATS'r needed some feedback. It's all good.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

Originally posted by hexagram23

These intense manic phases oh my. They can be intense. Sometimes you get on a roll and just can't stop when it would be in your best interest to do so.

A brother ATS'r needed some feedback. It's all good.

HAHA!

Thats actually embarrasing come to think about it.

But also very funny!

This is unreal.

Im in my own little world.

And its freezing!

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Sometimes the most intense truths can be accessed when one practices fasting and other stimulas deprivation.

Share what you feel comfortable with. Don't be embarrased by your brain.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   
hey markjaxson, have you taken any psychedellic drugs recently? Im not judging, I think everyone should try it at least once. However I haven't noticed you mention anything about the banks.. how can you go on a geopolitical rant w/o bringing up the banks, ie. rothschild, rockefeller family etc.

If anything, the aliens are a scapegoat for the elite!

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   
The banks didnt interest me that much it was mainly the nasty ones witholding our images!

Haha.

Turned out they were not that nasty after all.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   
No, i never have, but im now starting to feel like i have though.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I think i kinda understand where the OP is coming from, but i could be wrong, since i've literally just woken up *yawns*

Basically he's saying that what we see around us is not the fault of one person, a group of people, or all of us, it is simply what was intended to happen. Yet, at the same time, it doesn't necessarily have to be this way, as we each take our own responsibility, and what goes around, comes around.

Thats all i can elaborate until the OP confirms im right, or way off the mark lol.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
No you are right.

What goes around comes around.

I have worked everything out!

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
after reading over the OPs recent posts in this thread, i dont think he had any point to make. I think he just alluded to pseudo-religious/political idea's and was going to let people draw their own conclusions. Now taht people have done that, hes confirming what those people believe was the point of this thread.

Hey bud, if your the anti-christ, wanna start the apocolypse sometime soon so we dont have to deal with threads like this?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join