It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Boy Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Seems like a hoax. Maybe inspired by the "fallen angel in the woods" or the "little girl in the cemetery" video??

www.youtube.com...

Any thoughts?

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Yep, definately inspired by the "Fallen Angel in the Woods" Video.

If you're gonna fake videos, at least be original people! I mean, this vid is just sad.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I agree, utterly stupid. Just a couple of hill billies thinking they are intelligent and creative. The "ghost" has the same white trash rancher boy haircut as the narrator.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
the guy controling the camera sounds like Hank from 'King of the Hill'... This is the reason why there should be a law against idiots owning video cameras '-_-

Edit// actually this is meant to be funny anyway... like their other videos - it just so happens that their not very good comics

[edit on 4/4/07 by FudgeStix]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Looks like they caught their mate having a dump in the woods, dirty bugger couldn't wait until he got home.

Pathetically sad video.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
+1 for the redneck screaming like a howler monkey.

Tell you the truth, I couldn't see jack squat in the video. If you're going to do a moneyshot of a ghost/monster/alien/etc... A least get a good clear shot of it!

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
This really is meant to be a spoof video (just for anyone who hadn't caught on). It's from a dumb website where they make 'funny' videos - it's meant to be a direct rip off of these videos.
100% fake, no real discussion left to be had (apart from slagging off their awful acting
)

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
That has to be one of the stupidst things ive ever seen, plus the guy's scream was so fake and ridiculous i could not stop laughing for 5 minutes!

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
man i couldve faked a better video than that it os sooooo fake (reflections in eyes ghosts arent soliod ) this isnt even worth debateing

new topics

top topics

join