It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vacation photo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
So I was checking out my recent vacation photos and I found this one. Not sure what to think of it. I have a hard time believing its just a cloud but I'm not a photo expert so here ya go

mod edit: Please read this link-ATTN: Image Size Guidelines

[edit on 4-4-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Where was the photo taken? Looks like my homestate of Colorado..

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Big sky montana. On the montana wyoming border.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Looks like a sun glare off the camera lens. Seems the sun was above you and to the left. That could have caused a glare. Nice photo though.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Could be. There some other photos in that direction in the same time span that don't have that.

jra

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   
It looks like a lens flare to me. A small change in position and/or angle can effect it greatly, so that could be why it doesn't show in your other photos.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 04:28 AM
link   
yeah it does look like a lens flare. very non-typical one as in hard to notice what it is at first. i've spent a lot of time on photoshop creating fake lens flares with that lil filter. i love the effect of a lens flare. but very nice view. feel lucky for be able to be there to take that pic with the lil flare.

[edit on 4-4-2007 by rotting_in_paradise]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I'm curious though wouldn't the other pictures taken facing that direction also have a lens flare in them as well?

new topics

top topics

join