It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police =Shakedown artist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
First off i would have to say that i consider myself well off now in my life finacially so i worry less about the police and how i treat them when harrassed..And yes i said harrased, racial profiled or what ever you would like to call it.In my younger years i especally stayed clear of the police cause my family was poor.I have learned in my childhood and teens that most of the time calling a cop brought more unwanted problems.It just wasnt worth it.When your poor any price is to high.As i move into midlife my distain for the police just grows.To me they are just buttons in a larger mafia family. The shakedown artist,the enforcer.Follow what the boss says ,keep the code sacred[omerta],shakedown the public.I am not fooled by the court system in contrast with the police they are all on the same team.I remember the first taffic ticket i fought in court in my early days only to discover the that when you plea not guilty to an offence that they separate you from the court to discuss it with a so called prosecutor that basically lowers the offence to a lower charge.But at the same time the fee for the lower charge ends up costing more MONEY than the original charge.Which might lead some people to believe that they don't really care about any of the charges just the paper.To my dismay to see this person dressed in his police uniform,i mean at lest try to fool us.As soon as i saw him i knew,at such a young age i knew......THE FIX IS ON!!! but it wasn't over .Only to be ushered in front of the court and have to be recorded say i was guilty to the lesser charge and in my eyes perjing myself.I mean basicly i lied about doing something else when i felt in my heart i didnt do anything illegal. and one more thing stop telling people new laws like seatbelt laws are about saving lives.You me and half the country know you dont give a # about saving lives its all about the shake..Its always been about the SHAKE!!

[edit on 3-4-2007 by KLSyesca]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
And this is in Religion in Government, why?

There's a thread called So You Hate Cops in Social Issues, or this sounds a bit like a Rant, so it could go in that forum. But Religion in Government? I don't get.

It sounds like you DID disobey the law, so I'm not sure what the rant is about, but if you "pleaded to a lesser charge", that was your choice. They didn't make you lie. Did they? I'm a little confused.

join