It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tall Whites?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
No, I don't think they are the tall greys, I don't think they are greys at all. They are supposedly a completely different race. They are said to have come from a star near Arcturus. I think I read that they have chalky white skin, white hair, and basically look like a weird form of human or something...

[edit on 3-4-2007 by Diplomat]

Correct.

The Tall whites are a subset "no offence meant", of the 20 or so Human/Humanoid species.

They have similar characteristics of the Tall grays, but also have characteristics similar to the Nordics "cross Species breed?".

Supposedly they are on the same side as the Nordics, but at the same time "because of their Warrior like sociaty", are also apart from it.

They have a strong sence of pride & are easily offended & will kill at the tip of a hat if they feel insulted.

They are supposedly not as strong as the average Human & take much longer to heal from injuries "one wonders how a rece so weak could have such a warrior approach to life".

It is also said that they breed in the same fashion as we do, and have strong family ties "as opposed to the grays who reproduce by cloning". There have also been rumors that they have tried to start a breeding program with humans "perhaps to strengthen their genepool?"

If all the above is true & you ever find yourself confronted by one, I'd suggest to let him/her do all the talking & do whatever they say..lol

[edit on 12/5/2007 by Ironclad]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Tall Whites?

Hey Diplomat, Well other sites get some to most of their info -- where? ATS has a bunch of stuff re TW from informed Members as the Hall's came to light in their R-Interviews and books.
Charles' was a special Man back in the Sixties near a place in proximity to A51 as Weather man.

Seems, and I'm convinced, he encountered a specific Race of EBEs coming and going, under US restrictions

Dallas

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad

Supposedly they are on the same side as the Nordics, but at the same time "because of their Warrior like sociaty", are also apart from it.

They have a strong sence of pride & are easily offended & will kill at the tip of a hat if they feel insulted.

It is also said that they breed in the same fashion as we do, and have strong family ties "as opposed to the grays who reproduce by cloning". There have also been rumors that they have tried to start a breeding program with humans "perhaps to strengthen their genepool?"

If all the above is true & you ever find yourself confronted by one, I'd suggest to let him/her do all the talking & do whatever they say..lol

[edit on 12/5/2007 by Ironclad]

Sounds like Elves or Sidhe. Especially the whole kill over insults and minor offenses. The whole breeding with humans sounds like them too. Tall white beings are common in many myths from Faeries, Light Elves and Angels.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad

Originally posted by Diplomat
No, I don't think they are the tall greys, I don't think they are greys at all. They are supposedly a completely different race. They are said to have come from a star near Arcturus. I think I read that they have chalky white skin, white hair, and basically look like a weird form of human or something...

Correct.

The Tall whites are a subset "no offence meant", of the 20 or so Human/Humanoid species.

They have similar characteristics of the Tall grays, but also have characteristics similar to the Nordics "cross Species breed?".

They are supposedly not as strong as the average Human & take much longer to heal from injuries "one wonders how a rece so weak could have such a warrior approach to life".

Interesting. Perhaps this could explain a tall white Nordic feature god of the Mayans called Kukulcan. Perhaps it is no wonder why the Mayans possess such advance knowledge of astronomy and engineering. Perhaps why the Mayans are such savages when their priest rips out a man's heart supposedly offering to their god due to the warrior like god they worship.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 6-12-2007 by amitheone]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

id humbly request that anyone who professes to utilize their reasoning faculties do just that by remaining open to undiscovered possibilities...i.e. perhaps they can metamorphose wouldnt it be odd to view johnny f keneddy in a current setting performing some 'task' that wed suppose no human could, all the while utilizng the exact same voice that the dead prez had here kitty,kitty...or for that matter, fetch girl/boy! who among us has killed a HARMLESS knat recently just on impulse without thinking? a fellow member here @ ats uses a signature that states something like: if THEY can get you to asking the wrong ?'s, THEY dont need to worry about answers...formulate your own, new questions & LEARN...respectfully, mike

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nick Nightstalker

You are probably right. The story made me consider the possibility that the government has worked with the grays in order to produce an offspring or hybrid. Maybe they can not live in our atmosphere and so this was an agreement. What you end up with is a tall half human/half gray person.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
haven't heard any "new" information on "tall whites" though when I first heard about it on the "Art Bell" show years back, it was very real sounding, unless that former military dude that told the story was mentally ill, or just hoaxing or whatever.

I have been looking up "alien types" from (1979) the 'site', I'll be quoting from, and ran across this report, "which sounds a whole lot like a Tall White.

Location. Twenty-Nine Palms California
Date: June 1979
Time: 0100A
A man stationed at a local marine base was driving through the National Monument Park outside of town on a deserted stretch of road when his vehicle engine stalled. He then had a strong urge to walk out into the desert. He soon became disoriented and saw a flash of light up ahead. The light approached his position and the witness suddenly felt dizzy and fell on the sand. Before passing out he saw a row of blinking lights approaching him. When he woke up he saw the figure of a tall woman with long blond hair and bright blue eyes with a clear ivory complexion looking down on him. She wore a tight fitting silvery outfit with boots and a high collar that went up to her chin. She helped the witness up and at this point he noticed a large metallic disc on the ground nearby, with a ramp leading to the ground. Two figures were coming down the ramp; these were human like, almost seven-foot tall, wearing tight fitting silvery outfits with dark boots and gloves. They also wore a large mirror polished helmet that covered their faces. A third figure also came out, this one was eight-foot tall, dressed like the others but somewhat robot like. This last figure stood next to the object as if standing guard. He wore a transparent helmet and two bright red pinpoint dots of light could be seen where the eyes would have been. The witness was then taken inside the object and given a brief tour. In a large room he was shown what appeared to be military weaponry.

HC addition # 1111
Source: Aileen Edwards, On the UFO Road Again

source of quote =www.ufoinfo.com...

I was looking at some of the 1952 reports also (flatwoods) also, the sight is pretty good for cross referencing thingys from who knows were.

[edit on 19-2-2008 by RUFFREADY]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
there is a bunch of interviews with Charles Hall about the "Tall Whites" here :www.youtube.com...

These are very cool to hear!

I haven't heard any debunking on this information about the "Tall Whites" but I have heard alot of interesting stories.

Any one with any new information?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Just because someone is tall and white doesn't mean they are an alien. My son is 6'4 with blond hair and blue eyes, but I was there when he was conceived and born and unless his momma was alien then he's pure blooded human.

His momma being alien would explain allot of stuff though.

It's weird, everyone he meets loves him. I don't think he's ever met a stranger in his life. I once walked into a store and an old couple pointed at me and said, "Hey, there's Eric's dad!" and waved and I've never seen them before in my life. I can walk down the street and people will stop me and ask how Eric is. It's really strange.

CRAP! Just when I thought I had my paranoia under control!

My kid's an alien!!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Cowboy Clint

I saw a videotape once on my homecamcorder of a tall rail thin white skinned being with a small grey. No, I can't post it, I don't have it. But I'm telling the absolute truth. This was an older camcorder and special effects were beyond its capabilities. And this tall white was too thin to be human. Its thighs were anout as thick as my forarem. I don't think I was meant to see it, but I sort of stumbled unto it one day. I believe my ex-boyfriend was a contactee and that he filmed it, that's what he told me. It was my impression the being was some sort of hybrid because it had the rail thinness of the greys but with somewhat humanoid features and very tall. At the time, I knew nothing about aliens, even though I had seen ufos before I just figured of well I guess we're not alone after all and thought no more of it. But that video and other experiences I had with this guy convinced me that something more is going on. I've been trying to figure all this out ever since.

Maybe there's two types of tall whites, and one of them is a hybrid grey. But I don't think they are the Nordics.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Can't you see? The tall whites, the nordics, the angels, the shining ones, the aryans they are all connected to the Elven faerie

The lost tribe of the fey have been here for thousands of years. They helped improved human technology from stone age. The ancient sumerians, the ancient egyptians, the japanese, the mesotopians they all talk about them. open you eyes.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
edit on 14-8-2015 by wobnair because: ...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join