It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H2H: Looking To Debate? This Is Your One Stop Shop

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Request has been received.

Expect to see something within 48-72 hours.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I'm up for debate about gun bans and the relevance of the 2nd amendment in the modern age.

Just so you know, I'm looking at this from the outside (of the US) - I'm in the UK.

My position is anti gun.

For a more lighthearted debate - anyone up for a debate on football? - the real kind, not the heathen US version - preferably premier league.

[edit on 30/7/2007 by budski]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I am willing to do just about any topic with anybody from either side. I find it a great way to learn new things and open your mind to new ways of thinking.

With that being said, I also would like leniency with time constraints as to study up and give a good show. Though most things I could probably give a quick initial response to.

In private I would be able to verify if it wasn't something that I really couldn't argue from a very strong stance, to where I couldn't give a strong argument. Most things I could ... but you know we all have our sensitive subjects

Anyone feel free to send a U2U. I will be scouring the past replies in this board soon as well.

Thanks to Vagabond for starting the debates again ... junglejake for referencing me here ... and Chrissler for running the H2H.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
An interesting topic could be the political and social effects of alien disclosure. Note the debate wouldn't be about if governments are covering up the existence of UFOs or if disclosure should take place. I have no idea what the con and pro position should be or if the debate should be judged. The topic would be best dealt with someone who isnt a sceptic but never the less I would be willing to tackle the topic. If anyone is interested drop me a U2U.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join