It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Mind Control

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Just found out about this issue of alien mind control, and quite frankly, I needed protection. So surfing the web, I found out that the hats made in Signs actually amplify their abilities to control our minds. This led me to wonder about Mel Gibson...Could he be an alien trying to get us to wear these hats to help the aliens take over?

But then I found hope. This website:

stopabductions.com...

It has detailed directions on how to make a mind control proof hat. Everyone who has worn them hasn't been abducted yet! It'll be good to know your thoughts are your own.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Oh crap, you broke my sarcasm meter

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Mind Control only works on the weak minded.

As does buying retarded hats.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 12:54 PM
link   

They even have a picture on the website, so we know it must be legit, and the guy doesn't work for 3M trying to sell this product they've had on their shelves for years...

[Edited on 12-29-2003 by junglejake]

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Oh yes! It makes the site sooooooo legit.
Believe me it does!

And that person wearing some silly hat looks hilarious

Is it just me or is the alien made out of plastic?

[Edited on 29-12-2003 by Outtis]

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   
It must be real. Are you calling this guy a liar?

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
It must be real. Are you calling this guy a liar?

No, I think he is just saying that most plastic aliens are kept in liquid filled tanks to preserve them.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Ohhh JungleJAke. At least I know you are just joking about.

STOP TAKING EVERYTHING AT FACE VALUE PEOPLES!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 02:16 PM
link   
This was their excrutiating (SP?) development cycle, purely based on scientific data:

The first thought screen helmets were made in 1998 and used aluminum foil. They were sent to an investigator in Iowa. The investigator reported that one user tried it for a short time with no results. Afterwards, the investigator could not be reached and the whereabouts of the helmets are unknown.

About 8 thought screens were made in early 1999 using a metalized plastic which is used in static shielding bags. Six users reported success but two users were overcome by telepathic commands, removed the helmets and were taken.

In late 1999 and early 2000, nine new thought screens were made using Velostat shielding. All abductees wearing this helmet have not been taken while they were wearing it. The thought screen helmet using eight sheets of .006� Velostat is completely successful.

Testing is still being conducted all over the world. As new abductees continue to test the thought screen helmet, there are new success stories. Please refer to case studies and testimonials for the latest information.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod
Ohhh JungleJAke. At least I know you are just joking about.

Are you sure?

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   

See...what I don't get is the twistic logic that dictates a creature with such a large (assumingly heavy) head would not have developed the neck muscles of Arnold Swartzinager (sp?) to hold it up.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
See...what I don't get is the twistic logic that dictates a creature with such a large (assumingly heavy) head would not have developed the neck muscles of Arnold Swartzinager (sp?) to hold it up.

Because Arnold is a meathead, he needs those muscles. That dummy is an air head, so it can be thin

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

Originally posted by Jonna

Because Arnold is a meathead, he needs those muscles. That dummy is an air head, so it can be thin

Set.....and....SPIKE!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Minds susceptible to control are those that lack awareness.

An alien would not look like what we expect or are used to in many ways.

The physiology of an alien could be so different that our expectations would be destroyed.

Why would someone spend an obvious large sum of money to make a pastic model that few will ever see with not a chance of making a single dollar out of it?

Only the government would do something like that if in fact anyone did.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 04:28 PM
link   
So are you saying you think the alien in that pic is real?

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Why would someone spend an obvious large sum of money to make a pastic model that few will ever see with not a chance of making a single dollar out of it?

Only the government would do something like that if in fact anyone did.

Makes sense...I mean it is not like they are spending THEIR money.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I don't know if the picture is real is my final answer.

But consider this, if I reject it immediately because:

A) I don't want to believe in aliens
B) I'm just a natural skeptic
C) I have some other agenda

then I have to be able to explain then what is it and where did it come from and why was it created?

If I can't do that then it MUST BE REAL!

I may have missed something here in my logic though.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 04:32 PM
link   
i don't know if theneo and lysergic are very correct about the powers of the mind, can u defeat the mind controlling power of hypotrance mind control?

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by banjoechef
i don't know if theneo and lysergic are very correct about the powers of the mind, can u defeat the mind controlling power of hypotrance mind control?

Dunno, I've never had it >Cluck< done to me...

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Awarness of what is has been and will be connects you to the greater universe to a greater extent.

It is like comparing taking shots from someone that is hidden and you have no idea where the shots are coming from vs knowing where the sniper is and who it is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join