It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO at school in Peru!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
This Unidentified Flying Object was filmed at a school in Peru,its a freaky one!
www.liveleak.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Pretty sure this is not an alien or an UFO, most likely it's a ghost haunting is old school. Pretty scarry for the student.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
with the exception of the pixel quality just around the orb being slightly brighter, it illuminates absolutely nothing on that table. Pretty easy debunk huh. Fake.

[edit on 4-4-2007 by Platinumstorm]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I get a feeling that it's either a spider or some other insect passing in front of the camera.
The reason the object is so uplit is imo the light from the open door and window on its way towards the camera passes around the spider/insect giving it a glow light effect.

Try holding a small object directly in front of the sun (wear sunglasses for protection) and watch how it seems the sides of the object is superlit or like its eaten away by the light and now glows. In danish we call this "overstråling"... the english aquivalent would roughly be "overradiated" or something like that. It happens everytime you have the lightsource in front of you...

[edit on 4/4/07 by flice]

[edit on 4/4/07 by flice]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
ever seen a spider spin a web? its a spider and its to close to the camera for it to be made out properly so it looks like a floating ball of crap.
or has flubber come to kill us all

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Hmm, pretty weird. At first it kind of reminded me of this powerful green laser pointer I have. That is kind of how the dot looks when shot from a distance. Whatever that is almost seems to kind of just elevate straight up in the air though so I dunno...

Edit: I just looked at it again and it definitely looks like a spider or bug of some sort...

[edit on 4-4-2007 by Diplomat]

new topics

top topics

join