It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manitoba Bigfoot Video Finally Here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
To be honest, I am very disapointed, with all the interviews, claims and witnesses TO the video, I thought this video was going to be the real deal, but it is just another blobsquatch video. The people interviewed said stuff like ''It had long hair, human like features including its face' we see nothing of that! nothing!

So without further a-do here is the video.

Bigfoot Video

But! Something is telling me that that is not the real video.. (I don't know why)

-Jimmy-

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The story is what makes this video. I remeber something like he was on a fairy with a bunch of other people crossing the lake and he was the only one really see the black thing walking along the river bank and the only thing he had on him was a cell phone camera.

Who would try and stage something such as that in such a remot area where the only people that could notice you were on a fiary way of in the distance. Kinda seems like there is no real reason for this to be a fake. Of course though it was just too blury to be certain.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Err... I'm not sure why you say it has "finally been released"? The clip you're linking to has been available for at least a year - if not more?
It appeared on ATS right around Here...

Maybe you'r referring to the New Manitoba Bigfoot Video (Cryptomundo)?
The New Manitoba Clip at MetaCafe.

This (new clip) has also been discussed on ATS here

Edit: Clarity

[edit on 4-4-2007 by Gemwolf]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Due to the blurry natural of the footage, you can probably throw this as a blobsquatch video.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I said it was finally released because the owners of the video didn't want to release it until they had an offer that was high enough.
And I remember in some interview, people said we could see the hiar and the face. If that is the video, then no, we can't.

-Jimmy-

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 04:33 AM
link   
The footage is too bad to get enough information to make a finding one way or the other. I does give one a place to check out though.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
It does give a place to check indeed. When I get enough money and time I want to go on a bigfoot expedition. It's on ym 'to do' list.

-Jimmy-

new topics

top topics

join