It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was wrong! The skeptics are trying to tell us something!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The skeptics are trying to tell us something!!!

Think about this.

Maybe ALL THE GOVERNMENTS where set up?

Maybe there is just one controller that is the key to all these coincidences?

That has gone in hiding whilst mankind fights against each other while he is enjoying every last minute of it?

Bush and Blair and the rest of the leaders of the world have been systematically conditioned since birth to believe everything they have been told.

While everyones pointing there finger at every other person this "Thing" is enjoying every last minute of it?

Think about it?

I really think these people are just normal human beings like all of us and dont realise that they have been conditioned to a point that they actually believe what they are doing is whats right for their country and for mankind.

It goes even further than that.

There are many other coincidences that tie all this together also.

Maybe this "Controller" of mankind has been here for so so long that we have all forgot who we are?

I really do not think that this is the governments fault at all.

Maybe they just "seem" to be controlling the evidence when in fact they are not, they are just so scared that everyone is going to turn against them that they will do anything to save their own life.

I really think everyone should think about this.

There can only be one satan the creator of evil that has now gone into hiding.

We all need to work out where all these coincidences put together lead back to.

I think the sheep are actually right and that there really is no "solid evidence" to prove that someone within the government staged all these terror attacks.

Maybe the sheep have a point that we need to think about here, the sheep are humans also and are scared as to what we conspiracy people can find because if we did find "Solid Evidence" the world would be chaos.

And it would mean goodbye to everyone.

Maybe satan thought he was so good, he knew the world would be looking for solid evidence to prove the governments where involved so they could all blame each other...

And he was so good that he actually didnt leave any evidence.

Look at the bigger picture here.

The mystery has unfolded to another level.

The people who consider themselves bulls really should think about this!

[edit on 3-4-2007 by markjaxson]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Great concept.

There would be no way to prove the existence of a negative controlling entity, but darkness definitely does exist. What if there does exist such an energy that feeds off every little bit of darkness in the whole world? Would we even realize we were feeding it with negative thoughts and actions? Probably not.

I think it would be tough to prove to most people the government's involvement in 9/11 and other conspiracies as many seem to be so wrapped up in their own lives they don't have the opportunity to look outwards (or inwards in most cases as well).

"Satan" as you call him/it could be more of a construct of the human mind than an actual energy, but I do believe you are onto something here.

We would not even sense this presence unless we first were made aware of its existence.

Perhaps acknowledging its existence does give it power and only faith/knowing in God's existence would be the ONLY protection? I don't have any answers to this, nor do I pretend to know, but you raise very interesting questions.

One must search within to find all the darkness and transmute it into light.

It is also possible this darkness is just the absence of light for such a long time and is waiting for us to forgive it? We must love it regardless and maybe it'll just disappear (one would hope right?).

bs

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I became a non believer regarding religion, but there is a compensation between right and wrong (call it if you want good and evil).
Its more like a karma balance.
For all the good things people do or think there is the other side that balances
Its hard to trace a line between good and bad.
The very big majority of the people are very good people (even the sheep) that are compensated by some of those monsters that rule us.
Most of them I don't think they even realize what they are doing.
I can clearly see evil in just a few ppl Dick Cheney, Rumsfield, Laura Bush etc... but I would go ahead and say that at the bottom GWB is a good guy, a not very bright human being caught in something much bigger than he has ever thought.
I am quite sure he did not have much of an involvement in the crimes perpetrated by the US on 911.
Anyway reality is much more weird than our wildest fantasy.
We are lucky we can live such an incredible time of human history.
I think we are at the end or at the beginning of something but as we stand right now we have no mean for existence.
I would gladly like to see an Armageddon and let all of this crap end ;or I would like to see a new future where the people return in power of themself.
Anyway who are we to judge...lets wait and see since its clear we cant do anything anymore other than watch.
Lets hope for a new beginning and if the end has to come first so be it.
Just feel good for yourself and think positive.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Could'nt have said it better.

I agree with you 100%.

NaMasTe.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
This is definitely an interesting concept that I will be putting more thought into. What if there is some sort of 'deal' or 'bet' between good and evil that allows 'good' to take over if we don't destroy ourselves by the year 2012? Just a thought... it could have some holes.

[edit on 4-4-2007 by annestacey]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   
There is no "satan", or individual controlling entity, but there are other entities out there who do love to be around those giving off negative energy, and stick around these people because it lets them "feel" the 3D world of emotion we know, all be it negative.

The reptillians for example.. entities residing above us in the dimensional spectrum, absolutely love negative energy. The whole thing about people morphing into them...they are not actually reptillians, but they are humans who are very negative and have found themselves an interdimensional parasite friend, who shares the same space as them (feeding off them).

The whole negativity/fear is simply the result of humans forgetting who they really are, and how truely powerful the human mind/body/spirit can be when properly in tune/resonance. Part of our ingrained fears at the moment come from our last failed ascension attempts (Atlantis/Leumaria), as thats exactly what we are partaking in now, an ascension attempt.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I have to admit this is an interesting theory. I have given some thought, personally to the fact that alot of the conspiracy info we investigate/delve into takes enormous toll on our psyches. I've seen people, when they started researching NWO/911 conspiracies/UFOs, etc end up feeling dread, overwhelming fear, helplessness, and ultimately "paranoia" (I realize that last term gets bantered around a lot by those who dismiss the possible nefarious goings on in the world).

I have wondered more recently if the aim of the negative forces in the universe (I like the hebrew term "Yitzer HaRa" which translates as the "evil inclination"-- which seems to point more to a nebulous negative polar force in the universe which seeks to convince us at each existential moment to internalize it, and feed it with our lifeforce-- thus tainting us, and as a result we are either in a state of ascending or descending, depending on how we respond to this "evil inclination"). I have had moments early on, not unlike many people when they start researching things of a conspiratorial nature-- sleepless nites, an overwhelming feeling of (as I've heard so many people respond) "yea, but what can we DO about it?" It makes me pause and wonder if the real game is about forcing or coercing the humans of this realm/planet to produce fear/anger/worry/hopelessness which feeds the negative forces in the universe.

These days I am cautious to approach everything, as much as I am capable of in my human limitations, with a sense of calmness, trying to keep an eye on my emotions, and not letting them take control. The revolution that is to come, I suspect, will be one of MIND. I believe there is something unique about the Adamic race (i.e. the Humans), we were created with a distinct spiritual aspect, and despite our propensity to allow being lied to by the evil forces in the universe, and our quickness to violence, we have a noble destiny, or at the very least the divine potential to realize a noble destiny. Fear is the mind-killer, as it has been said.

[edit on 4-4-2007 by hexagram23]

top topics

join