It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A disciple could still be liveing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I was reading a long time agao. And at the end of John. Jesus I believe tell paul how he is going to die. This is after Jesus was ressurrected. And the paul(i believe) ask him how the disciple Jesus loved so much would die. The one who sat at the left hand I think. Jesus told him (WHAT IF I want him to live untill my next coming.

Read the last chapters of John the gospels. What Jesus says is what if I want him to live until Judgement day. But the fact to remember is Jesus said what if. He didnt say he still living. Nor did he say he will die. He said whata if.

I just want to know what others think. Tommorrow Ill get the scripure pages.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by slymattb
I was reading a long time agao. And at the end of John. Jesus I believe tell paul how he is going to die. This is after Jesus was ressurrected. And the paul(i believe) ask him how the disciple Jesus loved so much would die. The one who sat at the left hand I think. Jesus told him (WHAT IF I want him to live untill my next coming.

Read the last chapters of John the gospels. What Jesus says is what if I want him to live until Judgement day. But the fact to remember is Jesus said what if. He didnt say he still living. Nor did he say he will die. He said whata if.

I just want to know what others think. Tommorrow Ill get the scripure pages.

John 21:22-24
22Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me.

23Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die: yet Jesus said not unto him, He shall not die; but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee?

24This is the disciple which testifieth of these things, and wrote these things: and we know that his testimony is true.

The testimony of John will tarry till he comes.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
so you saying that the testimony of John will live unto Jesus Comeing. Thats not what it says. You can read it in this thread that you wrote. i little confused/

new topics

join