It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I miss the old Bts sometimes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
is it just me or did the redesign of ats (dark matter) kinda seem to kill the bts video games forum. over the summer and into the fall it seemed like the games threads were becomming more popular, and lots of people seeemed to be adding to the converstaions. now it seems like no one bothers with the videogames forums. maybe its harder to navigate bts now or something, or peoples interest died down after the ps3 and wii were released , im not sure. someone else has to notice it too.
i just wanna say it sucks, i liked it when numerous people were talking about gamming here. it was almost civil considering it was mainly fanboys. something u wouldnt find in your typical thread online.
c'est la vie.
laters

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I'd say the "popularity" you noticed was due to the Christmas season and Wii/PS3 hype.
All that is over now.

But if you want more activity in this forum or any other I have some simple advice.
"If you build it they will come." In other words the more threads you start the more likely it is that someone will reply and conversation will start.
Pay attention to gamer news (as I'm sure you already do) and report things here. Some threads may get zero replies but that is just how it is sometimes. I have literally hundreds of threads started with little or no response to them. But I do know they are being read by interested parties.

new topics

join