It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the Media Violent Against 9/11 Conspiracies????

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
to cashlink - is your main purpose here to try to belittle people ?
in your post at the bottom of the last page , you have no point to make except to badger and belittle a person , and in mho , that's what a 12 year old does at myspace . at least have something constructive to say , not just bias and bs .
but thats just m2c .

if i say something , i at least try to make a point . and back it up with
more than just - na na na na na na .

[edit on 4-4-2007 by gen.disaray]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   
it's because that the people who know , i mean REALLY know is that both towers collasped at the point of impact . nothing more , nothing less .
no planted bombs , no holograms , no pentagon fly-overs and all the people who were on those planes are NOT in some detention center in
git-mo or other location is ludicrous and an insult to police , firefighters ,
rescue workers and rational people everywhere . it's as easy as that .
and to them , and to most people , those are the fringe and crackpot
scientist who are in it to desperately try to make a name and some money for themselves . most of these so-called " experts " were at the low end of their class and have always felt shafted by society and their peers . and for good reason . their not the sharpest tool in the box .
bottom line , fame and fortune .
but , as always , just m2c .

This nice person loves Mr. O'Reilly
What I see here is a lot of Truth Bashing on this post. What do you do all day hop to post to post bashing everyone. Why dont YOU stop makeing excuses why you dont know anything, and hideing behind the 911 heros.
Their not YOUR sharpest tools in the box.
Oh buy the way please prove and show links: of EXPERTS that were low end in their class.
Please show link: of these EXPERTS that have always felts shafted by society and their peers.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink

Originally posted by Helig

Any person who has ever tried to debunk the theories winds up labeled a mouthpiece for The Man(tm), a shill for the NWO, a war-mongering baby-killing constitution-burning fiend who feeds on the blood of innocent bunnies under a full moon. Perhaps its not that the media is so violent towards the Truth movement but rather returning the temperature of debate radiated from their opposition...

What's wrong with feeding on the blood of innocent bunnies especially by the full moon's light? Damn vegans! Can't you hear the plants screaming?

Why did the Feds stop NYC fire and police from gathering evidence about the mass murder of more than 2700+ people? No one has yet been charged with the murders of those people, why not? Whatever the MSM purports about the 911 truth movement denying that there's not been a huge gov't cover-up is insulting to anyone with a brain.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by gen.disaray
to cashlink - is your main purpose here to try to belittle people ?
in your post at the bottom of the last page , you have no point to make except to badger and belittle a person , and in mho , that's what a 12 year old does at myspace . at least have something constructive to say , not just bias and bs .
but thats just m2c .

if i say something , i at least try to make a point . and back it up with
more than just - na na na na na na .

I dont debate babbies

I think you forgot to grow up

I dont see you debateing anything here, but your hatered. Get a life!
I will not respon to you anymore, I have better thing to do with my time
you are a sheep. Sleep my little sheep Sleep, for one day you might wake up. befor its to late.

*Please review the following*
General ATS discussion etiquette
Terms And Conditions Of Use

[edit on 4-4-2007 by dbates]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Ah I was waiting for this, cashlink is a text book perfect example of why people get agitated with Truthers. No substance, just simple snipes at others brining out tried and true comments about being 'asleep', referring to the opposing side as 'sheep' and any number of other worn out adjectives. Granted I have seen some quality research done that could be classified as part of the Truth movement but we all know how the rotten apples stink up an otherwise nice basket.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helig
Ah I was waiting for this, cashlink is a text book perfect example of why people get agitated with Truthers. . .
*snip*
. . .Granted I have seen some quality research done that could be classified as part of the Truth movement but we all know how the rotten apples stink up an otherwise nice basket.

And you will find similar individuals on either side of any argument. . .

They are the problem, not the point of view in question.

So if someone doesn't have then ability to ignore such individuals, and chooses to use them as evidence of discredit, then I would say that person is lacking for evidence themselves. ( I'm not in any way saying you are doing this Helig. I just saw your post as a segway into this thought-
)

There are many rationally thinking individuals on both sides of every argument. Hopefully after healthy debate & investigation we can all find the third side.

THE TRUTH!

2PacSade-

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
YOu state that Popular Mechanics is bunk, yet most of the truth movement is from ONE professor. Mr Jones. All it takes to be a professor is schooling and tenure.

The media is not 'against' 9/11 conspiracy, in fact NIST actually replied to many of the conspiracy theories that were presented to attmept to show both sides, and this has not been recognized and is cast off.

What records do you think the FBI has that would asssit you in unraveling the mystery that is 9/11. THis is a list of media and people that were involved in 9/11. Are you trying to tell us that ALL of these people are involved in a cover up?

link to article

-The courts for imposing a gag order [SEE above]

-The NYC Police department who lost over 20 lives. They didn't ask for an investigation. Motive? None...

-The NYC port Authority who lost personnel. Motive?

-All the people in the Pentagon who have not called for an investigation. Many who are liberal and centrist. They did or said nothing while people supposedly trucked in airplane parts to cover the crime. Why? Again, no answer...

-The more than 1,600 widows and widowers of 9/11 who would rather have investigations of the decisions which led to the terrorist getting away with this. They don't want to waste time investigating the mass murder of their loved ones. Even the Jersey Girls. Why? They say it's the money... [note: Whenever killing someone, pay off the relative. They won’t say anything.]

-The media (This one I almost believe) who doesn't follow up on the biggest mass murder and conspiracy in American history. It seems no one wants a Nobel prize for journalism. Not only the American media but foreign press like the BBC and Al Jazeera. Why? No answer here either...

-The photographers from around the world who took pictures of the towers which clearly show bowing of the perimeter columns. These photos support the NIST hypothesis that the sagging trusses lead to the collapse. Some photos also show the core intact shortly after collapse which also not only support the NIST hypothesis but discredits the "Controlled demolition" account.

-Popular Mechanics who debunked these sites are also helping Bush commit the biggest mass murder in history.

www.popularmechanics.com...

-PBS Nova since they created a documentary explaining in detail how and why the buildings fell. None of it said bomb.

www.pbs.org...

-Everyone in the NIST who covers up the largest mass murder in US history. This independent organization doesn't have a moral person in hundreds of employees because not one has come out exposing this so called "Conspiracy". In fact, the hundreds of scientist who signed onto the report are willing to not only lie for Bush but cover up the largest mass murder in American history. Some suggest only a handful can do the job but that's simply impossible. The team in charge of the computer modeling has to be in sync with the team of structural engineers and so on. There are hundreds involved in this investigation and every team has to work with other teams using the same evidence and specifications.

-NY Governor Pataki because he sold steel from the WTC for the construction of the USS New York. If the argument is the government sold the steel in order to cover up the crime then Pataki is one of the criminals.

-The NY city scrap yards because they also sold steel to China before all of it was tested. Bush would have needed to call them up and tell them to sell it before they could have investigated every beam. A task which would have taken years and years not to mention millions more. Ironically the republican Mayor Bloomberg could not be involved since he asked the scrap yards not to sell the steel on behalf of the firefighters.

-EVERY STRUCTURAL ENGINEER IN THE WORLD who doesn't write a paper for a mainstream peer reviewed journal saying the towers were brought down and could not have fallen due to fire. If laymen can prove things just by looking at videos and reading interviews out of context, then all those structural engineers MUST be working for Bush right? Even the ones in other countries. Why? The answer they give is that the engineers don't know about Jones’ work. So in all this time no one has e-mailed Jones' work to any structural engineer?

-The liberals who don't believe the towers were brought down. (Like me) They're helping a neo-con cover-up the largest mass murder in this nation’s history. Why? No clue...

-The CIA

-The FBI

-FEMA

-The American Society of Civil Engineers who have produced peer reviewed papers showing how what Conspiracy Theorists say is impossible is possible.

-NORAD

-The FAA who saw planes which conspiracy theorists never existed.

-The Silverstein Group who they say got together with Bush to blow up the building for insurance money.

-Silverstein's Insurance Company who didn't question the collapse and paid out over 2 billion to Silverstein. Why? Conspiracy Theorists say the insurance company just wants to pass on the bill to the public but they already fought Silverstein in a number of law suits concerning the amount.

-American Airlines (Pentagon)

-United Airlines (Pentagon)

-Logan, Newark and Dulles Airport for losing the planes

-Scientists and engineers who developed the remote control plane technology

-Installers of the remote control devices in the planes (Pentagon)

-Remote controllers of the planes (Pentagon)

-Scientists and engineers who developed the new demolition technology and carried out practical tests and computer models to make sure it would work.

-Installers of the demolitions devices in the three buildings

-People who worked at the company(s) the installers used as cover

-Airphone etc employees who said they got calls from passengers (Pentagon)

-Faux friends and relatives of the faux passengers or just the faux relatives who claim to have been called by their loved ones or just the psyops who fooled relatives into thinking they really were their loved ones. (Pentagon)

-People who detonated the buildings"

-anyone who thinks the conspiracy is a diversion to take liberal activist focus off of real crimes.

YOu are supposed to Deny Ignorance on this site, and in many cases it seems some people employ it instead. Those who beleive the 'real story, not the official one' are not brainwashed sheep. THey saw what happened that day. They are old enough or know enough about world policy to know why.

The sheeple as you call them, graze and wander and do their own thing. THe truthers, which I compare to horses, have on blinders and can only do one thing, repeat the same thing, reply with the same thing over and over and over.

So, which ic correct, the wanderer or the blind?

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Sorry my last post strayed from the topic. . .

MSM will always follow popular thought, and popular thought will always follow whatever stance them government has on a certain issue. Even to the point of the government performing a studder step to get back in line.

If protocol doesn't flow in this manner, then government is doomed.

Look at what happened to the USA during Vietnam. Popular thought swayed so heavily against the war that MSM was openly against it. It was ripping the country apart. So what did the government do? They got out of the war, and thus realigned their stance again with popular thinking.

It's happening again right now with the war in IRAQ. MSM may be still highly biased against people who don't believe the official line on 911, but they ARE slowly turning against the war. I see things being questioned all the time now even on FOX. . .

I think this is how it works, but what the heck do I know!

2PacSade-

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
YOu state that Popular Mechanics is bunk, yet most of the truth movement is from ONE professor. Mr Jones. All it takes to be a professor is schooling and tenure.

This is PATENTLY FALSE and PURPOSELY MISLEADING. Dr. Jones presents A theory... I believe that many Official Story™ believers constantly complain about how there are TOO MANY "CTs"... not that it is all from one source.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Most, I used the word most, becasue he is the one that is most often quoted.

The true story on 9/11 is that 2 planes hit 2 buildings, the buildings collapsed causing damage to surrounding structures, of which another collpased 6 hours after the WTC fell. THat is it. Case closed. It is not an 'official story', it is the 'real story'. Anything else is theory and conjecture. This is a fact. Deal with it Pootie.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Most, I used the word most, becasue he is the one that is most often quoted.

The true story on 9/11 is that 2 planes hit 2 buildings, the buildings collapsed causing damage to surrounding structures, of which another collpased 6 hours after the WTC fell. THat is it. Case closed. It is not an 'official story', it is the 'real story'. Anything else is theory and conjecture. This is a fact. Deal with it Pootie.

Hi esdad-

Just one question. . .

If the issue is so "closed", then why is NIST still producing another report on WTC 7?

Thanx-

2PacSade-

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   

It is not an 'official story', it is the 'real story'. Anything else is theory and conjecture. This is a fact. Deal with it Pootie.

Then why are the NCSTAR reports full of terms like "most likely"?
Why does the 9/11 commission DISMISS it's own report?
How did the ASCE come up with it's findings after only THREE DAYS on site?
Since when is FEMA an investigative unit?

They have PROVEN nothing. which leads us to how ridiculous your remarks are.

The Official Stories of 9/11™ are just as much THEORY and CONJECTURE as any give conspiracy theory.

PLEASE, I beg of you, OPEN A DICTIONARY and learn what the word FACT means. Thanks.

[edit on 4-4-2007 by Pootie]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   

The true story on 9/11 is that 2 planes hit 2 buildings,

Don't you mean 3 planes hit 3 buildings? If you believe the Official Stories of 9/11™ then how could you get that part wrong?

Also, after my mod verbal warning yesterday, please do not make comments like "deal with it Pootie." I am going to be a baby about the rules of this site as this is what I am forced to do.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Well people scream conspiracy because of all the events that taken place before and after.

-Government exercises of the exact same event that happen on 9/11.

-hijackers got past airport security x-ray machines, metal detectors etc. All was successful in taking over the planes and hitting their targets.

-Norad didn't do squat even after the first plane hit.

-Both Twin towers fell in their own footprint.

-Building 7 was pulled deliberate.

-Silverstein makes out with a ton of money.

-Fire fighters and many witnesses heard explosions.

-Steel doesn't melt until almost 3000 F and first time in history of buildings ever falling from fires.

-Many picture shots of the steel beams shows welding slag possible thermite burns.

-Evidence was quickly hauled away to china.

-Pentagon struck with unknown plane or cruise missle. Dmg is inconsistant with a 747 that had enough power to punch through multiple layers of steel beams and reinforced concrete, but left windows and tables and office stuff intact and not burned in anyway. The exact areas where the fuel and planes wings would of hit. hello people.

-Outside of the pentagon building is completelty surrounded by its own cameras even on the same wall the plane hit.

-FBI CIA NSA takes all video from every local area.

-1 Video released shows nothing.

Watch the face of GWB when the SS agent leans over and tells him the news, is that not a guilty face?

No need to go on with other points because the truth is our own government planned this. Maybe some things Rosie or Sheen said are wrong but the overall events screams conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
You are correct in stating that NIST has not released the final report, but from what I have read in the preliminary it all seems to fit.

fact- 3 building fell
fact- 2 planes hit 2 buildings
fact- WTC 7 was damaged in the collapse
fact- WTC was on fire
fact- WTC collapse took close to 20 seconds, not the free fall speeds described
fact- A plane hit the Pentagon
fact- Firefighters were 'pulled' from WTC 7

how many more FACTS do you want? I think you should look up delusion of grandeur in a dictionary....

[edit on 4-4-2007 by esdad71]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Good job dodging AL LOF MY QUESTIONS as usual and just throwing out random junk that leads to nothing.

fact- 3 buildings fell

That is a fact, but The Pentagon "partially collapsed" and so did WTC 4,5 and six.

Pentagon?

This is a fact but so was the Verizon building. WTC 5 and 6 and virtually EVERY building within a block of the WTC towers.

fact- WTC was on fire

Wow... you really are coming up with some solid stuff today. what does this have to do with the final reports from the NIST, FEMA, ASCE, 9/11 comission, etc.

This is NOT a fact. Not even your official sources agree on the collapse times. something else you fail to understand is that TOTAL FREE FALL is IMPOSSIBLE in a building collapse... many "truthers" do not understand this either. The point of the fall time is that it is TOO CLOSE TO FREE FALL given the amount of resistance that SHOULD have been afforded by the intact superstructure.

There has been ZERO evidence released to the public to prove this. So, if you blindly believe what you are TOLD then it may be a FACT to you but it is not to many. Seriously... the PENTAGON, a WORLD SYMBOLY OF MILITARY MIGHT, WHERE OUR GENERALS HAVE OFFICES has no good security cameras? The "attack" alarms failed? what ever dad. Again... Websters... FACT.

They stopped fighting the fires... that is FACT. You are trying to spin a FACT by using the slag "pulled". Pretty weak.

how many more FACTS do you want? I think you should look up delusion of grandeur in a dictionary....

Your facts fall WAY short of proving ANYTHING at all. Just random facts, errors, spin and junk that leads to NO proof of any conclusion.

Par for the course though.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   

You are correct in stating that NIST has not released the final report, but from what I have read in the preliminary it all seems to fit.

fact- 3 building fell
fact- WTC was on fire

dictionary.reference.com...

delusions of grandeur

noun
a delusion (common in paranoia) that you are much greater and more powerful and influential than you really are

Ya know dude, my respect for you diminishes with almost every post you compose recently. All I did was ask you a question. I didn't ask you for a certain quota of facts, and I certainly didn't ask you for your lame attempt at sarcasm.

Quite ironically the above definition sounds a lot like your pompous attitude. Who the hell are you to throw digs at people who don't agree with the almighty esdad? Do you feel that threatened by my question?

Yes, what you stated above I believe to be facts, but neither you, I, or anybody else for that matter has produced evidence beyond a shadow of a doubt as to the WHY behind all these statements.

You do yourself an injustice by embedding childish comments within your posts. It's quite unneccessary. This is the second time you have done this to me personally without provocation, and it's the second time you have done it right here in this thread. Grow up dude.

How would you like it if I told you you have delusions of grandeur everytime you stated something about flight 93 being shot down. The government said they didn't do it, and you can't prove otherwise at this time. SO DEAL WITH IT! Would you like it? I don't think so.

Do unto others esdad. . .

2PacSade-

spelling

[edit on 4-4-2007 by 2PacSade]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
esdad71

You did it....you fell into the 9/11 conspiracy trap. Only here on ATS do "They" know the truth. I fell into it myself a while ago...I lost. I've accepted it and moved on.

Look where you are. You are on a conspiracy website. Anything said against ANY conspiracy is automatically wrong.

You can't use any type of reason you are accustomed too. Through out everything you have ever learned -- because your gonna be found wrong.

All of your facts or agruments you present will be wrong...

All of the news reports you site will be wrong...

All of the news video's you present will be wrong...

You are gonna beat your head against the wall until your brain starts to fall out of your ears...lol. but you will be wrong...

I am a New Yorker. I was at 1 New York Plaza (the building directly across from the Staten Island Ferry)...

I guess everything I saw with my own eyes is wrong....

All these conspiracies leave out the only thing that really happened and all that really matters -- the loss of life...

I new over 20 people who perished that day...I still cry at times...I will never forget.

I will never believe that this government, no matter if you are a liberal,conservative, moderate, independent...no matter who you are -- that the government took an active role in this horrible unspeakable act.

But, here on ATS you will find those who do...AND they have every right to believe in whatever they want...

But, you will go nuts arguing with them...for your own good stop now...save yourself the aggravation.

GOOD LUCK TOO YOU.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I apologize 2Pac, as none of that was meant for your question and sometimes people such as poot will drive me to a point where I may not be as cordial as I should. Again, I apoligize.

You are correct in stating that the NIST report on WTC 7 is not released as of yet. I feel however that from everything that I have read, and absorbed, that this was a natural occurance of collpase intitiated by planes impacting the WTC 1 and 2. Subsequent collpase damaged the surrounding buildings, including WTC 7. A large piece of the tower peirced the WTC 7. This is a fact reported by eyewitness firefighters.

I guess I should be a little more specific to some posters with some of my replies.

I was suggesting that Poot was having delusions.....

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfTom

GOOD LUCK TOO YOU.

Why is this not a PM? It is totally irrelevant to the thread and a blatant attack on almost every poster here!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join