It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help kick George Bush out of the White House...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Earlier this month, I joined your campaign when I endorsed Howard Dean for President. I have watched closely as Dean supporters have shown exactly the passion for democracy and change that we need in America.

By joining this campaign, you have become part of an effort that is transforming our democracy. I encourage you to take the next step by making a small contribution at this critical time:

www.deanforamerica.com...

The more than 233,000 Americans who have contributed to the Dean campaign have changed campaign finance through their individual donations. The contrast between us and the big-money special interests that fund the Bush campaign could not be clearer.

But right now, Governor Dean is under attack not only from those Republicans but also from other Democrats in the primary race. Howard Dean needs the resources to respond to these attacks and get his message to the American people. As Democrats, we cannot afford to let fighting among ourselves damage the strongest candidate we have to take on George Bush.

Think of the sonic boom that we can create in this race if every person who supports this campaign makes a contribution, of
whatever amount, right now:

www.deanforamerica.com...

Every Democrat who votes in a caucus or primary will go through the same process I did to choose who best represents our party in the race for President. We are a diverse and dynamic party but have one common goal -- to defeat President Bush in 2004. I believe Howard Dean can beat George Bush.

Your efforts have helped build the Dean campaign, but the job isn't done yet. The first votes of 2004 will be cast in a matter of days. If you can't afford to make a contribution at this time, please take the next step by signing up for and attending the January 7th Dean Meetup in your area by clicking on the link below:

dean2004.meetup.com...

If the Democrats want to beat Bush next November, we need Howard Dean as our party's nominee. Thank you for doing what you can to make it happen.

Sincerely,
Al Gore

PS Tomorrow night, December 30th, Governor Dean and I will telephone thousands of Dean supporters who are gathering at house parties across the country to celebrate a New Year for America. Sign up to attend a party in your area by clicking here: www.deanforamerica.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I'm on board to kick Bush out of the White House, however I am still not sure that Dean is the person who can do it. The Dems have got quickly decide who among the group can get this job done and back that person 100%. Saying this let it be known that I do not claim to be rep. or dem., I guess I lean more to the independent party since I tend to vote for who I think is the best person for the job . . .be it President, Governor, Mayor, etc.

I have been in the process for the past few weeks of trying to create a web site based on ousting Bush from office, however due to the limited amount of free time that I have found myself with I have been unable to create something that I am really happy with. Maybe I can get focused and work on it while off work this week.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bushed
I'm on board to kick Bush out of the White House, however I am still not sure that Dean is the person who can do it. The Dems have got quickly decide who among the group can get this job done and back that person 100%. Saying this let it be known that I do not claim to be rep. or dem., I guess I lean more to the independent party since I tend to vote for who I think is the best person for the job . . .be it President, Governor, Mayor, etc.

They won't back him. They will continue to fight each other for one main reason.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
Napoleon Bonaparte

Bush has #ed up the world and the economy. Let him deal with his own # ups. The Democrats are looking to the future and the next 4 years is very grim. Grim enough to possibly destroy the Republican Party for years and years to come. I don�t want Bush in office either and I do support Dean or whoever runs against Bush. But I have a feeling this is the thinking behind the Democrats this year. Just get seeds out plant the seeds let Bush destroy America and show them the conservative way isn�t in their best intrest.

new topics

join