It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brits are enjoying their stay in Iran

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
How they were treated? well that one is easy to answer . . . they will never be remembered by the world like the horrible pictures of Abu Graib.

The whole thing is making our present administration look like what they are . . .

Pity.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
How they were treated? well that one is easy to answer . . . they will never be remembered by the world like the horrible pictures of Abu Graib.

It is a little early to say that remember the girl prisoner who was rescued?? I forget her name but as I recall after the fact it was found out she was raped.

As you can see Marg the gate swings both ways. I am not saying that is the case here just a possibility because you are so quick to jump on your select targets while missing the others

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Nice suits. Custom tailored.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
So now that the sailors/marines are apparently going to be released this is what is going to happen: They'll recant their admissions of trespassing into Iranian waters and say that the letters and video were coerced. At which point the ATS Iranian apologists will say that the British government made them say that.

C'est la vie...

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mainer
Nice suits. Custom tailored.

I agree, it tells that even the evil Iranians have good taste in clothing. . .

I see the whole entire ordeal as a desperate push for diplomacy coming from Iran.

Too bad we have an imperialistic president that was never told how to respect his fellow human beings.

You cannot say that the UK soldiers look bad in anyway.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join