It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's hurting the Truth Movement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
The number one hurting the truth movement is the fact that "Truth" and "Conspiracy" are being comingled. Infact I hate the word conspiracy. Let's not even use it in our vocabulary anymore. Let's call it something else that gives us more credibility. "Truthers" we are "Truthers" from now on. Tell Rosie to not even mention Conspiracy. Just use the fact's and say 911 Truther's around the United States believe that our government was involved in treason.

When a sheep hears conspiracy, it says "Oh it must be a lie, I have to believe the news, I'm an American", but these guy's are just "Idiots" they dont know a corporation is a stockholder satisfying entity that exists only to make money of its customers. They dont tell you the real truth, they tell you what you want to hear. That's were the propaganda works so great, we have a bunch of Haters with little knowledge about the world, and they believe the news to the teeth in order to assimilate and be American. But there dumb immigrants.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The wackjobs who make stuff up and the wackjobs who believe everything they hear. When you have people out there who say Bush is an NAZI/cocain addict/ shape shifting reptilian the sane people who might be persuaded by actual evidence tend to tune it out.

[edit on 3-4-2007 by RWPBR]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Terms like "sheep", "stupid" and "dis-info agent" quite frankly add NOTHING when you want to get a point across. No-one will listen to those who are rude and have closed their minds when they think they have found the Holy Grail in a compressed video. People are allowed different ways of thinking and *gasp* beliefs!

new topics

join