It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former FBI agent reported missing in Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   

The U.S. citizen went missing more than a week ago and hasn't been in touch with his family or employer, the State Department said....

The American is believed to have been in Iran working for an independent author/producer, trying to set up an interview, according to several senior U.S. officials....

We don't see any linkage whatsoever between this case and any other ongoing cases that may have been in the news recently," said State Department spokesman Sean McCormack, apparently referring to the 15 British sailors and marines who were seized by Iran more than a week ago.....

www.cnn.com...

This sounds really suspicious to me. even thought they say it has nothing to do w/ the british sailors, I wouldnt be surprised If a week from now US officials claim the Iranian government had something to do it, just to escalate tensions. My thing is he is an ex-FBI agent.To me thats just one of those jobs t hat you never really retire from. He could be kidnapped or doing his own little covert operation or something who knows. What do you guys think?

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
i doubt that this is some sort of a staged provocation.with all of the kidnappings and troublemaking iran has been doing lately,maybe we should assign the blame where it really belongs.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
IMO, reguardless of the nature of his disappearance, it is not good.

This could be added to the 15 UK men in Iran.

The difference is that the missing ex FBI agent-what was he doing there anyways?-is a reason for the US to go in to find/get him back.

The US is holding back (militarily), I am sure at the request of the UK, in hopes of bringing their lad's home.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
There is an existing thread on this topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you.

closed

top topics

join