It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jesus was a black man!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 08:00 AM
link   
He was completely Jewish.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
He was completely Jewish.

Not denying that but a person can be Jewish and Black!!! Judisam is a religion not a race!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   

The controversy I referred begins in Chapter 9 of Genesis. (Gen. 9:18-27 and continues thru Gen. 10:1-20).

Noah had three sons (who came out of the Ark): Shem, Ham and Japheth. Ham was the youngest. It says Ham was the father of Canaan. (Which is Palestine.)

(Gen. 9:19) "These were the three sons of Noah, and from them came the people who were scattered over the earth."

The controversy has to do with a curse Noah made on Ham. (See Gen. 9:20-27.) In short, Noah planted vinyards and had a lot of fine wine. One night he partook of that Jesus Juice (as MJ likes to call it) and he passed out in his tent buck naked. "Ham, the father of Canaan, saw his father's nakedness and told his two brothers outside." They closed their eyes, backed into the tent and covered their old man up.

(Gen. 24-27) "When Noah awoke from his wine and found out what his youngest son had done to him, he said, "Cursed be Canaan! The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers." He also said, "Blessed be the Lord, the God of Shem! May Canaan be the slave of Shem. May God extend the territory of Japheth; may Japheth live in the tents of Shem, and may Canaan be his slave."

It's important to note: all the people - scattered over the earth came from these three guys. Chapter 10 discusses The Hamites and where they spread to. Ham's son Mizraim and his people spread to Egypt. Egypt is of course, Africa. Although Ham was the father of Canaan/Palestine it is possible his Mizraim's people migrated down into Africa. Ham's son Canaan may have also taken his people (Sinites) into the Sinai (between Egypt and Israel) - that's just my guess (Sinites-Sinai?)

Anyway, Noah did curse Ham for all time to be the slaves of his brothers. People have wrongly or rightly assigned the black race to Ham because of that (their history of being enslaved). I'm not saying it's true or not, because I truly have no idea. But this is the crux of the argument and where you can find it.

A curse could certainly explain the unending plight of the Palestinians, but it could also explain why blacks have had such a tremendously difficult existence on planet earth. The question is whether or not you accept the biblical account, whether you believe in curses and whether or not you believe Ham is the father of the black race, as well as the Palestinian race.

Also, Colonel:

Wanted to get back to you on your question: Jesus' lineage is traced back to David and to Abraham, the father of the Jews in the beginning of the book of Matthew. (Matt. 1:1-17.) Other references: Ruth 4:18-22; I Chronicles 3:10-17; Luke 3:23-38.

Peace.

Thank you. I understand that Noah cursed Ham for seeing him naked but it never stated that the curse was black skin. That's where you're reading into things. While my passage on Esau (posted esrlier) clearly states what type of skin color Esau, father of the Edomites, had and how God felt about Edomites.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Not denying that but a person can be Jewish and Black!!! Judisam is a religion not a race!!!

Yes, but it is also an ethnicity, with certain identifiable traits, just as with other races...so that's not entirely accurate......

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugeshotcha

Da truth: Well if you go to Poland they worship a black Jesus and Mary yet there White????? What does that tell you.

I tells me that Poland doesn't make up the majority of the worlds beliefs and the rest of the countries do.

!!!!!!!

Beliefs are different from TRUTH. I'm simply stating that they worship a black Jesus because they refused to changed what they had been taught. Why don't you read the website with the links and you will see what i'm talking about. Jesus was depicted as Black orgianlly until the "Holy" Roman catholic church decided to distort the truth.

Are your right they don't make up the beliefs of the rest of the world becuase the rest of the world in in the dark!!!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
WHOAH! ANother blast of truth! Where's that website!

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Thank you. I understand that Noah cursed Ham for seeing him naked but it never stated that the curse was black skin. That's where you're reading into things. While my passage on Esau (posted esrlier) clearly states what type of skin color Esau, father of the Edomites, had and how God felt about Edomites.

As I said, that's where that specific controversy came from. True, it doesn't say anything but skin color, but it does state where the three brothers' people went to from there. You have to start at the beginning and trace their path from there. A part of them did go to Egypt so it's logical to assume they migrated down into the rest of Africa. It's just a theory. I mainly wanted to show specifically where that story is found.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I think Jesus was an olive skin arab looking person. Not black or white, somewhere in between.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I counter and side with DaTruth. Just wishhe'd show that website.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Being Jewish, he probly had olive skin. Or maybe fair to flushed skin. Like I said before, all ya gotta do is look at today's Jewish folks.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Yes, but it is also an ethnicity, with certain identifiable traits, just as with other races...so that's not entirely accurate......

What are the Traits???? Big nose.... curly hair.... humm what does that sound like??? Why do you think that white people were against interacial relationships for so long?? Becasue you can see how a lot of the races in the world came intobeing. It's really hard to tell what a person is when there mixed races. They could pass for being Arab, Jewish or Indian. Ethopians are real Dark yet there black???? There also right next to the "Middle East"

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
I counter and side with DaTruth. Just wishhe'd show that website.

Sorry i ment the sites that went along with the pictures that I posted that everyone seems to ignore

www.blackmadonnashrine.org...

www.home.amigo.net...

www.theworkofgod.org...

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Datruth: Thanks.

Eastcoast: Now, how can you judge what people look like today as a description of Jesus when it clearly stated what he looked like in the Bible?

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Being Jewish, he probly had olive skin. Or maybe fair to flushed skin. Like I said before, all ya gotta do is look at today's Jewish folks.

Todays "Jewish folks" aren't the same as the "Jewish folks" of the bible. If they were there DNA would be closer aligned to the lineage of King David than the Ethopian Jews. How do you prove this??? Compare the DNA of Ancient bones found at historical sites and compare them with the Modern day Jews. They have allready did this so case closed.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTruth

Todays "Jewish folks" aren't the same as the "Jewish folks" of the bible. If they were there DNA would be closer aligned to the lineage of King David than the Ethopian Jews. How do you prove this??? Compare the DNA of Ancient bones found at historical sites and compare them with the Modern day Jews. They have allready did this so case closed.

Which leads to this:

Revelation 3
8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
*bump*

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Whoever the enigmatic Black Virgin may be, she holds a powerful attraction for her millions of devotees around the world. Her sacred sites stand on highly charged earth energy centres, enhanced by megalithic ley-lines and sacred architecture. From ancient times to the present, people have undertaken pilgrimages to her shrines as a way to explore her mysteries and to enable her to do her miraculous work of healing, transformation and inspiration. France has more than 300 Black Virgin places of worship and over 150 Black Virgin statues still in existence.

So i guess the people in France and Poland are wrong.

www.plotinus.com...

[Edited on 20-2-2004 by DaTruth]

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I think that in order to be a rabbi in the jewish religion you have to have a bloodline in which your forefathers were rabbis aswell..that being said a show on pbs a little while back did tests on the DNA of the jewish africans tribes and compared that DNA to modern day rabbis living in israel and the concluded that not only were the africans a direct match to the modern day rabbis but that the african jews matched the rabbis DNA closer that most regular jews living in israel!

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The truth is finally being revealed. I never thought the modern day jews were the real jews. They have it too good and comfortable.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
www.pbs.org...

I found this that talks about the direct link between african jews and israeli jews.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join