It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jesus was a black man!!!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
All historical records show that Jesus was not black. He was a descendant of David, of the Hebrew race.

A line in Revelations by St. John of Patmos indicated that when he saw the Christ in his vision, His hair was like wool. It has been said that some people use that as the basis for the claim of his being black. Most sheep, from which comes, of course are white and I assume that is what he meant, His having white hair.

His skin color should not be a reason for divisiveness. He was concerned for all people, in all times, of all races, and we were encouraged to live like Him, to be best of our limited mortal abilities.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Neo you haven't come up with one shred of evidence. All the scientific proof is in your face and you just say "Well I still don't believe it". Well fine don't believe it. Keep your blinders on when it comes to accepting truth. The illuminati need people like you. You keep the lie going. We have given logical arguments. I don't think that bible verse is the best piece of evidence but quoting a bible verse never is.

The Black Madonna was the image that was used long before the Catholic church changed it to a white man. So what does that mean??? That it was put together by the black man to prove "their" point???

The DNA of the BALCK JEWS is higher than the ones in Israel. You can't say that they inter breaded with the white Jews because if that was the case it Y gene would be lower in them not higher. So go ahead believe the lie. I don't think it will matter when you crossover to the other side what you believe about Jesuss skin color. But he was about truth and it seems like you just refuse to deny ignorance.

WWJD- Tell people to seek the Truth no matter what it is.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012
All historical records show that Jesus was not black. He was a descendant of David, of the Hebrew race.

A line in Revelations by St. John of Patmos indicated that when he saw the Christ in his vision, His hair was like wool. It has been said that some people use that as the basis for the claim of his being black. Most sheep, from which comes, of course are white and I assume that is what he meant, His having white hair.

His skin color should not be a reason for divisiveness. He was concerned for all people, in all times, of all races, and we were encouraged to live like Him, to be best of our limited mortal abilities.

What about the BLACK MARY AND JESUS that is depicted all across Europe?

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
All those who say they know what Jesus looked like amuse me no end. He's black, he's brown, he's white ... The point is, unless we get our hands on a time machine (where is John Titor when ATS needs him ?
) we will never know. We can conjecture and we can guess and our techies can use CGI to their hearts content, but we just will never truly know.

Colonel's earlier description from Revelation states:

His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. 15 His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters.

This is a desription of the Christ of Revelation saw in a vision. Not the human Jesus who lived in the Holy land 2000 or so years ago and who was crucified.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Pisky, Pisky, Pisky. Youmust remember. As well as being God, he was also a man. When do you know men changing their skin color outside of Michael Jackson---and he looks like a demon.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I always thought that description was symbolic, like those of the beast and whore of babylon.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
I always thought that description was symbolic, like those of the beast and whore of babylon.

No.

[Edited on 23-2-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Weeeellll... actually... if you think about it...

Yes?

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Okay, let me start by saying that I am NOT Christian. I dont believe one word of the Bible. But, I am a history buff, and specifically European history. From all of my studies, I have found that at the time that Jesus was supposedly born, there was a caste system in the land now called Israel. Jesus was not a noble, but he was in the highest class of the caste system, meaning that he was WHITE! This is why he was allowed to travel from place to place, claim to be the son of God, and not be slaughtered as a blasphemere on sight. If you dont believe me, which you probably dont, do your own research. You will find that I am right.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Jesus was not black.

He was of Jewish decent, thus, he was more like the Arabs, since both tribes are brothers anyway.

and if certain evidence suggests, jesus was half white: his daddy might have been a drunken roman legionare.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   
The black Madonna, by the way, ahd nothing to do with early christianity. The black madonna was because many of the early christians were in Ethipopia, and, people always make gods to fit the local populous. Go to Mexico, Mary is Hispanic. In Sweden, she has light brown hair, ect.

Jesus was HEBREW. JEWISH. The hebrews were NOT white nor black. WE have historical records from the Persians, wwho were white, and the Babylonians, who clearly described the Hebrews like the semetic bedouin of Arabia as being swart skinned (not black or deep brown, and not white or tan). Thier hair was coarse and curly, not wolly like black, not wavy or fine like white.

Death Warrior, you have the Hebrews confused with the Aryans. The Hebrews had no such caste system amongst thier own people. They had such a system against the gentiles. But Mary was hebrew/Jewish, as was Joseph. The only whites in that region were some philistines, Egyptians, the Romans, and other people, but the Jews did not intermarry.

Jesus was not black, white or Chinese, he was a semite. Jesus would resemble Ben Stein, if you want a comparison, he is a god example of a true Jew, a semite.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Pisky, Pisky, Pisky. Youmust remember. As well as being God, he was also a man. When do you know men changing their skin color outside of Michael Jackson---and he looks like a demon.

Ok I don't think he was GOD.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
The black Madonna, by the way, ahd nothing to do with early christianity. The black madonna was because many of the early christians were in Ethipopia, and, people always make gods to fit the local populous. Go to Mexico, Mary is Hispanic. In Sweden, she has light brown hair, ect.

Sorry worng. The black Madonna was in EUROPE. It existed before Mexcio was called Mexico. In fact noone on the other side knew it existed. so your argument is flawed. So why would early christians in europe worship a balckl jesus?

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeathWarrior
Okay, let me start by saying that I am NOT Christian. I dont believe one word of the Bible. But, I am a history buff, and specifically European history. From all of my studies, I have found that at the time that Jesus was supposedly born, there was a caste system in the land now called Israel. Jesus was not a noble, but he was in the highest class of the caste system, meaning that he was WHITE! This is why he was allowed to travel from place to place, claim to be the son of God, and not be slaughtered as a blasphemere on sight. If you dont believe me, which you probably dont, do your own research. You will find that I am right.

Seems like you need to do your research. Wrong culture

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:55 AM
link   
i cannot believe the debate goes on....

all the facts clearly show that

Jesus was half Polish and half German

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Jesus was NOT black. Would you people just get over that?

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by panchovilla
i cannot believe the debate goes on....

all the facts clearly show that

Jesus was half Polish and half German

What the # are you on!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!? Jesus was NOT german or polish. Where did you get this bull#?

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673
Jesus was NOT black. Would you people just get over that?

How do you know bring some evidence forth. So far I haven't seen any.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   
As the son of God, he would be of NO race...unless you then try to ascribe a race to God, and then you'd be guilty of blasphemy.

So, for a Christian (of which I am not) to ascribe a race to Jesus, is actually completely wrong...as he would be the son of God, and therefore of the race of God, not men....

You could argue that he was "half" of a certain race (i.e. his mortal mother), but that's about as far as one could go....

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
You know what I noticed? Me, DaTruth, and McGotti have brought scriptual, historical, and pictoral evidence to prove that he was black.

What do the naysayers bring.

RHETORIC.

YOu all simply can't handle the truth but the sooner you do the less chance you will go to Hell.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join