It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jesus was a black man!!!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada

Originally posted by Agent47

Originally posted by McGotti

So in other words....you noticed you were out of line.

Nah I noticed you were only going to get your panties bunched up even more. Im only out of line when I make a turn.

I don't really know you man and I'm not having a go, but when you say you're bowing out of a thread because it's stupid and then make another couple of posts.
Also, if you think it's stupid then you shouldn't be replying and giving Mcgotti more points, you're just inadvertantly doing him a favour.

No offense man, I just thought I'd point that out.

Yeah your totally right on this one. I will leave with dignity.............NOW! Thanks for pointing out my error.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
WWJD NOW??

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
McGotti, i want you to see the racism comng out. This is why it MATTERS if AJesus was black because none of these people will accpet him if he was---altho they TALK a lt of BS of being colorblind. It just took a bit of time for the truth to reveal itself.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Why do people keep attacking this thread becuase of its size...Im aABSOLUTLY dont not care about the points and ..honestly..I have not recieved but a couple hundred points for the replies.

Watch....there I just wasted 500 points for no reason...happy now?

is that supposed to be an answer to my question? gee I hope it isn't cause I'm terribly disappointed.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
McGotti,

why is your background black?

why do you use the evil scientist/administrator ape as your avatar?

both quite revealing in a THREAD ABOUT CHRIST isn't it?

why is my background black?? because i thougt it made the picture look better..

OMG
its planet of the apes...I thought it was FUNNY!!!!! FUNNY as in a joke ..geezz I cant believe you actaully said that.

Oh and when I started this thread.....I had no avatar and didnt have one for a long time afterwards.

Oh and I know this is your immature attempt to ruin my thread because you yourself could never achieve such a successful thread as mine and you are simply jealous.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
McGotti, i want you to see the racism comng out. This is why it MATTERS if AJesus was black because none of these people will accpet him if he was---altho they TALK a lt of BS of being colorblind. It just took a bit of time for the truth to reveal itself.

Oh trust me I see it clear as day..They are only attacking this thread because they could not even fathom the idea of jesus being black..they cant even be open to the idea for debate.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
No one here has a reply to- WWJD?

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
He would cast them into the Hell where they belong.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyriffic
No one here has a reply to- WWJD?

He would probably smite those that would not want others to discuss him in any other way than that they dont not agree with.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Oh trust me I see it clear as day..They are only attacking this thread because they could not even fathom the idea of jesus being black..they cant even be open to the idea for debate.

This is freakin' hilarious now. Very few people that posted in these many pages of hyperbole ever said that Jesus being black was a problem for them. What they said is that there is no evidence or rational argument to support your supposition Colonel. That is why this thread has gone on this far, you desparation to prove to yourself that you are right and everyone else doing their best to paint reality for you.

You are free to believe as you wish and hey you could start a movement with McG' here too if you want. Good luck.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
You keep blowing things out of proportion to fit into your idea that we are doing something against somenbody....Nobody here is desperate to support anything.Where you got the idea of desperation I have no idea.

This page has gone on this long because of peoples intrest with this subject..and what the subjest at hand implies.These pages are not filled with only oopinion.We have found MAnY good pieces of information to help the discussion move foreward as it has.

We understand that you dont want jesus to be black NEO...So it is actually YOU that is making the same opinionated statements meant to provoc and harm this discussion from moving foreward.We have searched around and found interesting infromation yet all you keep doing is saying the same thing over and over and over agian...WE UNDERSTAND YOU DONT NOT AGREE..OK SO PLEASE YOU DONT HAVE TO KEEP TELLING US EVERY OTHER POST.

[Edited on 23-2-2004 by McGotti]

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   

When black people grow old, they have white hair and it is WOOLY!

Jesus was crucified in His thirties. He wouldn't have had white hair.

Wool isn't only white: I've seen black sheep and tan sheep.

The Bible doesn't list out all possible eventualities and considerations for every word it says; the reality is quite the opposite. Ask anybody what color wool is, and they will tell you "white".

Brass is copperish in color. So are middle-easterners.

Africans from nations that were likely to have a presence in Jerusalem around the time of Jesus' birth tend to have a deep, chocolate skin tone. Brass does not.

Okay, I'm done.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The creator of all the races on earth is Jesus Christ according to the apostle Paul in Colossians 1:15. It is he who has made the various ethnic groups to be the way they are in outward color and with their inward psychological mannerisms. And what a variety of people Christ has created! He has done it for a purpose, a very good and honorable purpose..

askelm.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Jesus was crucified in His thirties. He wouldn't have had white hair.

Ummm....saying that jesus had white hair was not our opinion sir..ITS IN THE BIBLE!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow;

Hers my interpitation of this line..tell me if you thinks its plausible.

why would he need to use two words to describe how white his hair was...iI feel that "white as snow" does more than enough to give the idea of how white his hair was.
I feel that the use of the phrase "white LIKE wool" is just pertaining to it being "white,and like wool"

kind of like this..."his hair was like wool,white as snow"
just phrased as white,like wool,white as snow"

I know I changed the words around and im not saying that is what it means but I think it is more plausible then using two words to describe simply his hair color.If using the phrase"white LIKE wool" only pertains to color and not texture...then why is it followed by "white AS snow"

[Edited on 23-2-2004 by McGotti]

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
McGotti, they won't accpet it. They won't accept jesus was a black man. And for all of those that don't know, the black race comes in many colors--from light brown to blue black.

BUT, THEY WON'T ACCEPT IT AND AS SUCH THEY WON'T ACCEPT JESUS AND THEY WILL DIE FOR IT IN HELL.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
so... if we dont accept jesus was a black man we will burn in hell?

thats pretty funny

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashlar
so... if we dont accept jesus was a black man we will burn in hell?

thats pretty funny

Yes, you will because you are denying the Son of God while you embrace the charleton of the false image of Christ. You worship his image. You worship his idols. Every Sunday you bow down to a piece of wood that is no different that a scarecrow in the field! You sing praises to wood. You pray solemnly to a carven image.

THEN, YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO CALL YOURSELVES GOOD????

You do everything that is an abomination unto the Lord.

[Edited on 23-2-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   

You would say that like several others around here.

Reading your posts I would have thought you were part of their agenda.

Who the Black people on ATS???

You disgust me

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   

McGotti,

why is your background black?

both quite revealing in a THREAD ABOUT CHRIST isn't it?

You might as well put a white hood over your head and call it a day

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join