It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jesus was a black man!!!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyriffic
The degeneration of this topic into paltry witicisms is laughable....

Neo. You have anger issues???

Your right but Im not hear to just poke fun, this thread has outlived its usefullness thats all, and this is one way to make it end.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGotti
but thats my point..wool is not only white so that description must be comparing it to "white wool"..not just white.The word "white" is sufficient to describe a color so I do not see why they need to use "wool" to describe the color,only the texture

so then you are saying that jesus the black man had a face with the texture of wool

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Beard and hair yes..probably covering much of his entire face.Therefore it could be described as his "head"

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47

Originally posted by Tyriffic
The degeneration of this topic into paltry witicisms is laughable....

Neo. You have anger issues???

this thread has outlived its usefullness thats all, and this is one way to make it end.

Oh realy ...well thank you very much sir!!! I didnt know it was your responsibility to decide for other people when the threads have reached their end of usefullness.So please if you have nothing to add please leave!!

There are poeple here that are willingly discussing this topic and we have not decided that we have finished.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunkleskates

but thats my point..wool is not only white so that description must be comparing it to "white wool"..not just white.The word "white" is sufficient to describe a color so I do not see why they need to use "wool" to describe the color,only the texture

so then you are saying that jesus the black man had a face with the texture of wool

Do you know that wool manufactured/cultivated today is ofttimes bleached??

I could care less what color Jesus was. If He wanted us to know, he would have stood up and said so!!

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Oh realy ...well thank you very much sir!!! I didnt know it was your responsibility to decide for other people when the threads have reached their end of usefullness.So please if you have nothing to add please leave!!

There are poeple here that are willingly discussing this topic and we have not decided that we have finished.

Man you really are hypersensitive. But seeing as that I am not going to troll around this thread and pick fights with you I will respectfully bow out. Goodnight Children.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
I know what this thread is now,

its the black man taking over!

Im not black, and I think your statements are somewhat racist and uncalled for.I simply want to explore our reasons for the perception of the image of jesus that we have today.The accepted color of jesus today can be construed as an effect of our acceptible social norms.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Im not black, and I think your statements are somewhat racist and uncalled for.I simply want to explore our reasons for the perception of the image of jesus that we have today.The accepted color of jesus today can be construed as an effect of our acceptible social norms.

Before I go though. Jeez man that is as far from racist as you can get. Can you get anymore sensitive?

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Man you really are hypersensitive. But seeing as that I am not going to troll around this thread and pick fights with you I will respectfully bow out. Goodnight Children.

So in other words....you noticed you were out of line.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
You would say that like several others around here.

Reading your posts I would have thought you were part of their agenda.

Anyways, there has not been proof provided NOR a logical discussion on why Christ was Black and I for one still await it.

Other than this thread racking up points and posts I don't see much sense in it anymore.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Nah I noticed you were only going to get your panties bunched up even more. Im only out of line when I make a turn.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
My friend, some here-most here, do not want to know about, hear about or think about Jesus in the first place unless He is involved in a scandal.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Before I go though. Jeez man that is as far from racist as you can get. Can you get anymore sensitive?

Yes I think it is SOMEWHAT racist...because we cannot discuss jesus maybe being black without people making comments such as ""this is just the black man trying to take over"

No this isnt the black man trying to take over...This thread was started by me[a white guy] And it purpose was to explore the socially accepted image of jesus and why it is that most people have a certain image of jesus and how/where they got the accepted image of jesus.

And if the only thing you can add to that topic is " its the black man taking over" ..then yes..I would say that you have some underlining issues with race and power.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I know what this thread is now,

its the black man taking over!

Most of these people are inherently racist. They would rather entertain the fact that Jesus was gay, didn't exist, or was an alien rather than say ok, he was a black man. Shocking isn't. I hope everyone is seeing this.

The game is up. This is how you reveal the man of sin. Tell the truth and the evil just flows out. Now, after they accept the truth, they will reject Jesus, Son of God...because he is a black man.

[Edited on 23-2-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Colonel,

despite your hopes to undermine Christianity, Christ was none of those things. What he will be when he returns (is here now?), I do not know.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   

You would say that like several others around here.

I am my own person,I dont know anybody personally here and I choose to write what I want by my own thoughts..not anyones agenda

Reading your posts I would have thought you were part of their agenda.

Anyways, there has not been proof provided NOR a logical discussion on why Christ was Black and I for one still await it.

There has been alot of good points,but yes nothing concrete..besides thats simply your opinion that there is no logical discussion here.Maybe the lack of logical discussion is because of the actions such as yours?

Other than this thread racking up points and posts I don't see much sense in it anymore.

Here we go again, geez... you need to GROW UP!!!!!

YOU DONT SEE MUCH SENSE ANYMORE???? GET OVER YOURSELF AND ALLOW THE PEOPLE WHO WISH TO POST DO SO!!!!!
IF YOUR SICK OF SEEING IT...STOP POSTING HERE!!!!!

GROW UP YOU LOSERS!

[Edited on 23-2-2004 by McGotti]

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Nah I noticed you were only going to get your panties bunched up even more. Im only out of line when I make a turn.

I don't really know you man and I'm not having a go, but when you say you're bowing out of a thread because it's stupid and then make another couple of posts.
Also, if you think it's stupid then you shouldn't be replying and giving Mcgotti more points, you're just inadvertantly doing him a favour.

No offense man, I just thought I'd point that out.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Here we go again, geez... you need to GROW UP!!!!!

YOU DONT SEE MUCH SENSE ANYMORE???? GET OVER YOURSELF AND ALLOW THE PEOPLE WHO WISH TO POST DO SO!!!!!
IF YOUR SICK OF SEEING IT...STOP POSTING HERE!!!!!

GROW UP YOU LOSERS!

You really need to take a step back and calm down monkey. Your taking this way to seriously.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
McGotti,

why is your background black?

why do you use the evil scientist/administrator ape as your avatar?

both quite revealing in a THREAD ABOUT CHRIST isn't it?

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Why do people keep attacking this thread becuase of its size...Im aABSOLUTLY dont not care about the points and ..honestly..I have not recieved but a couple hundred points for the replies.

Watch....there I just wasted 500 points for no reason...happy now?

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join