It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jesus was a black man!!!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I simply try and follow the Bible and try to learn. I won't go to Chruch and bow to a statue of a false Christ. I won't recite "Hail Mary" as a prayer b/c you're only supposed to pray to God.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
i wont go to church because it sucks

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
i have not been to church for a long arss time
because it sucks and is full of a bunch off dumb arss foolz lying, cheating, stealin' in the most vile of wayz.

but guezzz what i'm goin' back

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I think it is important to expose the lies and half truth that surround the christian religion as a whole because in the united states we some what let our country be run on christian moral and laws.

If they would lie about the color of jesus,then how can we allow these people to be running our country and dictating what is appropriate and what is not for our society as a whole.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Also annother myth, I'm not aware that Moors were black?

So Orthello Wasn't Black?

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTruth

Also annother myth, I'm not aware that Moors were black?

So Orthello Wasn't Black?

Wow, you got to be off with history if you don't know that the Moors were black.

They were North African Muslims, and they got their name Moor because of their skin color, moor meaning black or dark.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by Ashlar
White AS wool , White AS wool and snow.

brass = a yellowish alloy of copper and zinc. so yes, there is copper but it is yellowish in color (golden color)

This fool again refuses to shut his damn mouth and listen to wisdom but is up in my face questioning me!

Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary
Main Entry: brass
Pronunciation: 'bras
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English bras, from Old English br�s; akin to Middle Low German bras metal
1 : an alloy consisting essentially of copper and zinc in variable proportions

meriam-webster.com...

WHAT COLOR IS COPPER? GET A PENNY AND FIGURE IT OUT!

White AS wool , White AS wool and snow. JUST LIKE A BLACK MAN WHO IS OLD!!

ive been following this thread for some time but have not posted because i know it's pointless to argue anything with the mighty colonel, who is always correct, but i can no longer resist. colonel, why do you keep side stepping, and manipulating words? the original post read:

Originally posted by Colonel
Here is a description of Jesus:

Revelation 1
14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
and his voice as the sound of many waters.
16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

Kinda looks like the pic that DaTruth put up earlier, eh?

so his head as well as his hair was white as wool, as white as snow, so unless his head also resembled wool, then it is a comparison of colors. also it says his feet were like unto fine brass, as if burned in a furnace. not only does this describe feet that were burnt from excessive walking in hot sands, but why would it mention only the color of his feet?

the biblical statement that the color of his feet is similar (or possibly even identical) to a black persons is enough evidence for you to believe jesus was black.

so why is the biblical statement that the color of his head was white not enough evidence for you to believe he was white?

edit: btw, i do not in any way believe that jesus was white, just offering proof(as if its needed) that you are close-minded, and care only about prooving yourself to be correct in all instances.

[Edited on 2-23-2004 by dunkleskates]

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
so his head as well as his hair was white as wool, as white as snow, so unless his head also resembled wool, then it is a comparison of colors.

How can comparing some ones hair to wool mean that it means the color white?Last time I checked there are black sheep as well as tan sheep.So saying that the decription "wool" only pertains to color cannot be accurate,it has to be desribing the texture of his hair.

[Edited on 23-2-2004 by McGotti]

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGotti
so his head as well as his hair was white as wool, as white as snow, so unless his head also resembled wool, then it is a comparison of colors.

How can comparing some ones hair to wool mean that it means the color white?Last time I checked there are black sheep as well as tan sheep.So saying that the decription "wool" only pertains to color cannot be accurate,it has to be desribing the texture of his hair.

you must have missed the words "white like" before the word wool. and the words "as white as snow"

these are quotes from colonels bible scripture

[Edited on 2-23-2004 by dunkleskates]

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
but thats my point..wool is not only white so that description must be comparing it to "white wool"..not just white.The word "white" is sufficient to describe a color so I do not see why they need to use "wool" to describe the color,only the texture

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Is this charade still going strong? OMG!

I'm still waiting to hear about the long lost tradition in Africa that Jesus was a black man and how the white man conspired against the brothers of color.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I would have to lean to agreeing with colonel to a point on this....being Jewish does not require one to look like they are Jewish.

Ethiopian jews existed in the times of Jesus!!

If Jesus was Hebrew in the times thereof, do you not think he was of color- tan, brown......aramaic???

Do you think he was lilly white, blonde and blue eyed???

OKAY......................

...anyway, I have absolute proof of His ethnicity right here!!

jokes4u.mycybernet.ca...

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   

If you have something to add,please feel free.If you are here to be a jack ass and insult people please..go back to your thread where you said I was a satantist..

so please FU*K OFF NEO.....YOU SUCK BALLS!

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Did you know that Jesus was a brother and that we are all just victims of the man opressing SHAFT The Savior. Jesus was a brother put down by the hater white man who felt the need to be jealous of his pimp juice so they cast him as a honkey because they were the only ones capable of writing because they once again had put the brothers down. Now if the colored brothers wrote the bible they would have put those jive honkeys in their place. Happy now?

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47
Did you know that Jesus was a brother and that we are all just victims of the man opressing SHAFT The Savior. Jesus was a brother put down by the hater white man who felt the need to be jealous of his pimp juice so they cast him as a honkey because they were the only ones capable of writing because they once again had put the brothers down. Now if the colored brothers wrote the bible they would have put those jive honkeys in their place. Happy now?

No,actaully that was quite stupid.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGotti
[No,actaully that was quite stupid.

Look at the post above from neo jackass. It was a joke not intended for you ape man.

I'm still waiting to hear about the long lost tradition in Africa that Jesus was a black man and how the white man conspired against the brothers of color.

[Edited on 23-2-2004 by Agent47]

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Something from an Anglo...

In ancient times, including Jesus' time, the Arabian peninsula was considered part of what we now call Africa, not "the Near East" or "the Middle East".

Americans and modern Europeans tend to think of a genealogy as a simple chronological list of ancestors and descendants; hence, many skeptics are quick to point out omissions in biblical genealogies and claim those are "proof" that the Bible is not reliable.

It is important to note that in ancient times genealogies were not always simple "family histories". They served numerous purposes, e.g.:

www.godonthe.net...

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I know what this thread is now,

its the black man taking over!

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I know what this thread is now,

its the black man taking over!

ITS THE KEY TO IT ALL. BLACK POWER.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
The degeneration of this topic into paltry witicisms is laughable....

Neo. You have anger issues???

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join