It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11 Whats does it mean?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
umm... see how i just edited my post on the 4/4/2007, i just looked at the clock behind me out of curiosity and its 4:00.I'm scared

[edit on 4-4-2007 by roswell1]

[edit on 4-4-2007 by roswell1]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I am 24 years old, i dont really have a religon, but for years I have noticed the number 11:11 on the clock on my wall, and my cell phone and i mean everywhere . I thought it was just a coincedence.. Until i looked it up on google and realized i wasnt the only one. I am a normal girly girl, young person..but i am not oblivious to something so obvious. I searched for an answer to this sign, but am unhappy with the results..No matter how much I've read so far I still have no clue to what it means! I am getting more and more curious..please feel free to contact me with any ideas or realizations or whatever it [email protected]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
If you have available one of those old clocks with Hands & a Face...

you will note that the 11:11 position of the clock/watch hands produces
a distinct

V

pattern...
Now i don't know if the 'V' signifies Victory or Victim, i reckon that's where your own intuition comes to the fore

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A very different interpetation of the Digital World where the

11:11

pattern is telling one that at that moment you are susceptable to being
'jumped' or 'switched' with the other "You" in the parallel universe...

see the double parallel lines are like two sets of railroad tracks,
the short segment you see are seperated till infinity, But...
in the instant one recognizes the 11:11 pattern, it like the cosmic punch on the arm game, but more serious because at that juncture
one can change places with your other self from that other universe If the other self is looking at the time and has a strong intention of coming to this time-space universe.

? folklore or fiction ? i don't know

[edit on 20-5-2008 by St Udio]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Fiction. Baseless, naïve fiction.

Come on, guys! Let's study the paranormal, and not just make stuff up that sounds cool, or that we want to believe. No-one's learning anything from this thread. Or most of this board, come to think of it.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
about Does anyone have any faint idea of what it means? She mentioned something about a great loss of life at the end of the year, and that sparked my curiosity as well. Is 11:11 a sign? November 11th maybe? Has anyone read any predictions/prophecys that occur around that time?

well this probably isnt the reason at all but im gonna say it anyway

the mayans predicted a disaster at 11.11am december 2012 and like i said that probably isnt the reason but since you said that she predicted a great loss of life it could be this.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
11:11, 12:12, 14:14, 15:15, 16:16, 17:17, 18:18, 19:19, 20:20 etc. I'm seeing them all and not only on my PC clock in the corner ( in that case i could think it would be the peripheral vision giving my brain a subconscious signal to look at the time because the fleshmobile likes it so much
) but on my mobile, digital speedometer on my bike, on a thermostat or whatever tells time. Also on the pc, i will start it up and look at the time ( just now btw ) and 18:18 pops up ( in this case ).

Dunno what or why (it) is happening but i like it.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by Harman]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
yo man trust me their is something going on with this 11:11. im 20 years old and i have been seeing this 11:11 alot. not as much as i used to back to years ago when i would see it at least five times a day. now i see 11:11 once or twice every two weeks. it might sound crazy but something is really up with this 11:11. the first time when people see the time 11:11 like your mom sees it you feal something you cant understand. not all the time when people see the time at 11:11 they feal something its only certain times trust me if you fealt it you would know. i know it sounds crazy i think its crazy but now that i know im not the only person that goes threw this hey who knows.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
We have a thread dedicated to numbers and their significance.

Please post your comments and findings in it:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join