It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11 Whats does it mean?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   
It is more plausable that in your mothers case, it is her spirit guides giving her signs, and they are probably telling her to follow her intuition, for 1 is the most intuitive number.

Spirit communicates with us everyday, on many different levels, and one of the way Spirit communicates with the physical is with numbers, because numbers are simply a representations of energy.

Me, personally, for the last year and a half, I have been seeing many different sets of numbers, 11:11, 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 5:55. 1:23 2:34, 3:45, etc etc. Those are the ones I most often see, and I see them every single day, literally.

The world is changing, people are waking up, and now Spirit is closer to us than ever before, indeed the dimensional veil is thinning, does anyone else here see little balls of light, even if for a brief second, because Ive been noticing that around me.

[edit on 3-4-2007 by LightWorker13]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I know that I have a habit of seeing the clock every time it hits 9:11. It never fails. I could have been hours since the last time i saw a clock..but at 9:11 my head will turn. this used to happened to me alot with 12:34.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
It's an interesting number that sticks in the mind when it's noticed unlike, say, 2:34 pm, or, 4:36am. 11:11 is one of those times that looks like more than just a number on a scale of linear progression stuck haphazardly on the path of the sun and imposed without flexibility or accuracy on a circadian rhythm for the benefit of the waste makers. Maybe it hints at an awareness of the circular nature of time or,

God comes through in the eleventh hour.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
weird.. really weird.

My mom has the same thing. almost everyday she looks at the clock at the same time. It's just not 11:11 but 22:22.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I`Ve been noticing 22:22 alot lately aswell..

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
how do you see 22:22??

oh nevermind i guess you go by military time. Do digital clocks do that?

[edit on 4/3/2007 by ImpliedChaos]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlausibleDeniability
My mother called me the other day and asked me what the number 11 meant. I asked her why and she told me that starting around 2 weeks ago, every time she looks at the clock its on 11:11.

Errm, have you checked to see if her clock has stopped?

If it hasn't she should start looking at her clock at different points in the day, like mid-afternoon. That should get rid of her problem.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Physical reality is a consciousness program created by digital codes. Numbers - numeric codes - define our existence.

Human DNA - our genetic memory - is encoded - to be triggered by digits at specific times.

Those codes awaken the mind to the change and evolution of consciousness.

We all have one or more numeric codes that follow the blueprint of Sacred Geometry. When you see certain number patterns, your DNA is being activated to move you to higher frequency vibration.

Many believe awakening comes through healing and the creation of balance - 11.

11 is double digit and is therefore considered a Master or Power Number in Numerology.

11 represents idealism, visionary, refinement of ideals, intuition, revelation, artistic and inventive genius, avant-garde, refinement fulfilled when working with a practical partner. 11 is a higher octave of the number two.

11 carries psychic vibrations and has an equal balance of masculine and feminine properties.

11 contains many gifts such as psychic awareness and a keen sense of sensitivity, thus it also has negative effects such as treachery and betrayal from secret enemies.

Many associate 11:11 with a wake-up code/alarm as they see it on digit clocks and watches.

It can also be seen as a key to unlock the subconscious mind - our genetic encoded memories.

THE ALPA WAVES IN YOUR BRAIN ARE CHANGING FREQUENCY!!

10:10 - Moving into a new beginning
12:12 - is a higher octave of 6 or 3+3=6= Spiraling of Consciousness
15:15 or 33 represents Christ Consciousness - universal nurturing, social consciousness raised to a world class, global responsibility, master teacher and healer.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImpliedChaos
how do you see 22:22??

oh nevermind i guess you go by military time. Do digital clocks do that?

[edit on 4/3/2007 by ImpliedChaos]

Europe... as far as I know no one here uses 12h system apart from nondigital displays. I never knew a person that did anyway.

She always sees it on the lcd clock on her old vcr and on her alarm clock.

[edit on 3-4-2007 by David2012]

Might be an interesting experiment: set all your clocks to another incorrect time. say 3 hours behind or so. and leave it. (use e.g. your wristwatch to know the correct time)
If the time you see 8:11 everytime now it might just be a habit you picked up? granted if so we have a pretty precise biological clock

If you still get 11:11 then something odd is going on and not related to simply habitually looking at the clock at the same time every day

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
thats a good experiment. Kinda off topic but ive found that no matter what i set my alarm to i always wake up 1-2 mins before it goes off. Its kinda odd.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
11:11, make a wish

it means human minds are drawn to repeating patterns. Its actually how children are taught to read and write these days. If you have children, you know what I mean. They are introduced to pattern recognition in kindergarten.

if someone is saying the universe is trying to tell us something, how are the aborigines and darfur refugees going to get the memo ?

doesn't seem fair that only those with digital clocks get the message

down with analog discrimination

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
Note to all: a comment here is a vote of approval for rethreading, please avoid the temptation so our forum will be spared from unsightly and repetitive clutter.

I wanted to post here only to tell uberarcanist to leave the thread if he has a problem with it.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
hmmmmmmm

Oh! I know -- it means my daughter's birthday. But she's the "straight" one.

Now -- if the other daughter had been born on 11.11 -- then it would have some psychic meaning.

Sometimes ya just don't feel serious

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Could it be a pointer to Matthew 11:11?

Truly, I say to you, among those born of women there has arisen no one greater than John the Baptist. Yet the one who is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. . .

I have no idea how this may apply to the propsed phenomenon. Just a thought I had when I saw the OP's remarks.

2PacSade-

spelling of name

[edit on 3-4-2007 by 2PacSade]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Do you remember the Harmonic Convergence during the 80's? It was started by Jose Aqualis (sp?) It was during that time that I heard of 1:1 for January 1, and 2:2 for February 2, etc, until 12:12 for December 12. That is all I know.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlausibleDeniability
11:11 Whats does it mean?

It means it is either 11:11 in the morning or 11:11 at night.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
[This is what I posted in a similar thread in the Paranormal section.]

I see 1111 every day, a few times in fact, and looked around on the Internet to find out what it means. Spirituality and higher consciousness are definitely involved, but no real answers.

Anyway, I've always been into that realm. As a kid I did a lot of astral travelling... I've gotten past a few exit points (near drowning, "someone" appeared and dragged me out, when I was young my dad was awakened in the night by "someone" and found my young self out of my cot with a hammer and nail about to pound a plate glass window, bad car crash)... I've seen a set of keys fall out of thin air in front of my eyes as myself and my family watched... I've seen a UFO that was definitely not a plane, it was a very large light in a cloud... I've heard my name being shouted in my ear... I see spirits around my bed at night.

None of that scares me, I think it is very interesting in fact, and I am always looking for more info about paranormal activities.

So, 1111. Tonight I am laying on my bed, on my side. I glance at the clock and it's 11:10. I watch it tick over to 11:11. Then it strikes me that it resembles the rungs of a ladder, looked at sideways, not full on.

That's my theory. Anyone who sees 1111 a lot in their lives is being encouraged to climb higher, raise yourself up above the crap in the world and pull people up with you. They're like stepping stones.

Cheers,
Chaz.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by David2012
Might be an interesting experiment: set all your clocks to another incorrect time. say 3 hours behind or so. and leave it. (use e.g. your wristwatch to know the correct time)
If the time you see 8:11 everytime now it might just be a habit you picked up? granted if so we have a pretty precise biological clock

If you still get 11:11 then something odd is going on and not related to simply habitually looking at the clock at the same time every day

If you read some of the sites biggie posted they actually talk about this. According to them it has been done and the same thing keeps happening despite the false time change.

I quite a bit last night on the subject, mostly biggie's links. Ive gotten a few different interpretations so far. From openings of a spiritual gateways of sorts to divine messages from the universe. Everything seems to relate to some sort of spiritual awakening for whoever is seeing the numbers. I for one, have had no awakening of any kind, nor have I had any spiritual experience whatsoever even though I continually seek it. So who knows.

Apparently no one has heard of any grim predictions occurring around November. Well I found one that should make many of you grimace, because of the source that is
. It came from Pat Robertson. He is saying there is going to be a event at the end of the year that will cause massive loss of life. The jury is still out for me on Robertson, but I am well aware he is not well liked around here.

So still I wonder, is 11:11 a warning? I guess you could still consider that a divine message from whoever controls this universe, and maybe even consider it an awakening of sorts.

As for what defcon said...sleep apnea, I'm not quite sure what that is. I'll have to look it up and give you an opinion later

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackCash
I wanted to post here only to tell uberarcanist to leave the thread if he has a problem with it.

And thank you everyone for your support with that person. I was having extreme difficulty in restraining myself

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightWorker13

The world is changing, people are waking up, and now Spirit is closer to us than ever before, indeed the dimensional veil is thinning, does anyone else here see little balls of light, even if for a brief second, because Ive been noticing that around me.

OK you just freaked me out
www.abovetopsecret.com...
thats exactly what i saw

PS. i heard that a girl started seeing 9:11 a lot, and the day after it happened she started seeing 11:11 instead!

[edit on 4-4-2007 by roswell1]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join