11:11 Whats does it mean?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Yes I am aware there is already a topic on this, but its old and I'm seeking new refreshing ideas and experiences.

My mother called me the other day and asked me what the number 11 meant. I asked her why and she told me that starting around 2 weeks ago, every time she looks at the clock its on 11:11. Its gotten to point where she is often waking up at 11:11 at night. I told her one of the theories Ive read on here, that maybe shes just not paying attention to all the other times she looks at the clock, that when she looks at 11:11 it just sticks in her mind. She denies this completely.

Shes also a strong Christian, and is wondering if God may be telling her something (she has a history of this and has predicted a 7.0 earthquake in Humboldt minutes before it happened, one of quite a few examples of what she said God told her). Shes not a conspiracy theorist of ANY kind and the only thing she knows about the number 11 is that its one of two numbers tattooed on my arm.

I know quite of a few of you have had this same thing happen to you, and so have I. In my mind there has to be something to this, how are so many people experiencing the same phenomenon? I had my doubts before, but having my hardliner mother experience this has quickly made up my mind.

Does anyone have any faint idea of what it means? She mentioned something about a great loss of life at the end of the year, and that sparked my curiosity as well. Is 11:11 a sign? November 11th maybe? Has anyone read any predictions/prophecys that occur around that time?

[edit on 4/3/2007 by PlausibleDeniability]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Ugh, I hate rethreads, you shouldve just replied there.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlausibleDeniability
Yes I am aware there is already a topic on this, but its old and I'm seeking new refreshing ideas and experiences.

Thanks for your opinion, if you hate the thread stay out of it. Easy enough isn't it?

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
No, you should be punished by having to deal with me.

We've had too many rethreaders lately, time someone stood up.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Note to all: a comment here is a vote of approval for rethreading, please avoid the temptation so our forum will be spared from unsightly and repetitive clutter.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
PlausibleDeniability,

11:11 is a wake up call for synchronization with Oneness.

We must change our ways now, or face ultimate destruction. That means one person at a time.

Change yourself, you change the world. Change your perception, you change your reality.

Here's some links about it:

www.1111spiritguardians.com...

en.wikipedia.org...:11

www.crystalinks.com...

www.uri-geller.com...

www.nvisible.com...

www.greatdreams.com...

uberarcanist, too many rethreads? You registered a week ago, what do you know about "rethreads?" Don't even get me started now.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
The last thread on this I could find was 4 pages back. I'm aware there is a topped post on the significance of ALL numbersas well.

The biggest thing Im hoping to accomplish here is to find out if anyone has experienced and or read any predictions/prophecy that may connect the dots here. I do not wish for my post to be lost in a sea of information in the topped thread either.

So please stop being rude and ruining my thread. Like I said earlier, go away if you hate the thread then don't read the damn thing. Thank you.

[edit on 4/3/2007 by PlausibleDeniability]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
You're the one being rude, and I'll remind any potential posters once again to not post here so as not to encourage rethreading.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
You do realize "four pages back" translates to, I don't know, two days in real world time? It's not that long ago.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reguardless if its a rethread. He asked a question that he wished for an answer for. I personally think its worthy of having its own place. Many newspapers print the same stories. So why cant he? Moving on to his question. I cant say much that would be of any help. But i will insert my 2 cents. I used to see 12:00 Noon everyday for about a month. i was in college and and had lunch and i always put away my try at exacty noon. i didnt check my watch prior it just happed that way. just one of those things. Now 6:16 catches my eye. not every day but out of the 14 chances of seeing it weekly. i see it at least 10 times. and as always its out of chance. maybe its my subconscience, i started noticing it after i read an old bible from the 50's and it stated 616 was the mark of the beast. as far as 11:11 looks others here gave several links which to help i wish you and your mother the best of luck in seeking what you ask.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   
haha, just noticed this after i posted. kinda wierd, kinda not. i registered november of last year, the 11th month. i guess if we look for things we'll see them everywhere.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   
wow guys check out this link, tell me this isn't weird Something about 11:11 and 2012

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
No, you should be punished by having to deal with me.

We've had too many rethreaders lately, time someone stood up.

Note to all: a comment here is a vote of approval for rethreading, please avoid the temptation so our forum will be spared from unsightly and repetitive clutter.

You're the one being rude, and I'll remind any potential posters once again to not post here so as not to encourage rethreading.

You are in no position to police any thread. You are in no position to organize boycotts. When/if the powers of ATS decide they need another MOD, maybe they will call you. Until then, please mind your manners and welcome to ATS!

1f.) Relevant Content: You will not post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any forums nor disrupt a forum by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages (also known as "flooding").

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

2d.) Forum Gangs: You will not engaged in an organized collaboration with other members to disrupt thread topics or interrupt the flow of normal collaborative discussion.

Forum posts, private messages, PODcasts, blog entries, and other supported content that violate these terms and conditions are subject to action that may include, but is not limited to, edits, removal, or account termination.

SOURCE | ATS Terms & Conditions

[edit on 3-4-2007 by damajikninja]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Recurrently waking at the same time of night is a potential indicator of sleep apnea. REM periods occur according to the circadian rhythm of your body at the same time every night. Sleep apnea is more prevalent during REM periods due to muscle paralysis. Having a REM period around 12:00 is pretty normal, same with 03:00, and 05:00, but these times vary some for each person. Your mother is most likely going into REM more toward 11:00 and thus having an event and waking repeatedly at the same times every night.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   
well if 11 is one of the numbers tattooed on you then u should probably watch urself to not get in any trouble

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Please refrain from off topic remarks and personal sniping.

Now, feel free to discuss to your hearts content.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   
11:11 , four little numbers I have personally been seeing for well over ten years now.

It was kinda weird at first but now it is like having a old friend around, for what it means, I don't know but I do know that the times it happens has become more frequent over the last two years and continues to do so.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum
Please refrain from off topic remarks and personal sniping.

Now, feel free to discuss to your hearts content.

Exactly!

This numbers thing has gotten popular recently hasnt it? Or is this old news? How does the movie 23 play into all this? I really need to check that 2012 connection too...

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   
11:11 is a fascinating topic and uberanarcist should indeed find some manners.

A few small-bore observations:

With digital clocks, 11:11 is more noticeable; in fact, I remember when I was a kid, one of us got an LED-display clock radio, one of the first, on Christmas Eve, and we all kept an eye on it, waiting for 11:11 to come around. So partly it's that unique configuration of numbers that makes it stick in peoples' minds.

This uniqueness then leads some to seek it out unconsciously, and so it seems that one is seeing it repeatedly by coincidence, when in fact one is actually searching for it.

The idea spreads and eventually you have the phenomenon of 11:11.

In numerology tho, 11 is a very important number, one of three "Master numbers," with 22 and 33. Obviously doubling it creates a doubled master number, with even greater significance and power.

There's a related thread I initiated on Numerology 9/11 or IX XI, which has a great deal of information about the symbolism and meaning of 11 in it. Whatever your interest in 9/11, there are some remarkable things there.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I have seen so many times 11:11 am and pm, since the mobile phone has released....around 10 years ago..?!

Now I have started to see 12:12am and pm too...
I have no idea what make me look at the time at 11:11 or 12:12, so far nothing happen to me.
the info tell, we can try to talk with that fun-spirit at that moment? but will it cause any bad things? Ha...I can make a wish but not try to ask him/her show up or talk to me. too scary.

[edit on 3-4-2007 by roisu]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join