It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm now officialy redneck white trash, lmao

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I got my first tattoo the other day! Here's why im redneck white trash though...I got a tattoo of the Pontiac Firebird pheonix emblem. lmao.

What can I say, i like the pheonix and I love firebirds. I drive a 1979, but it's on the shelf. The motor was a peice of crap to begin with and now it's finaly gone the way of the edsel on me. So, I'm storing it and working on it little by little. I found a 75 Monte Carlo with a 350/350 combo (350 small block engine, turbo 350 tranmission). The dude wants 500$ for it cause he has to get rid of it. Has a # paint job and body rust, but it only has 99,000 miles on it. I figure i get that, drive it around,s tart fixing the bird and when everything is ready, yank the motor and trans and put it in the bird and then junk the Monte. Hell, I only want it for the motor and trans anyhow.

Back to the tattoo, it's just an outline right now. the outline cost 80$, but the coloring job I want is pretty intricate, and it's gonna cost me abiut 150 - 175$. So time to save up. I'll have my girl take a pic of it for me and ill post it so y'all can see.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 04:00 AM
link   
How big is it? Sounds pricey. I've gotten entire freaking Jay Ward cartoons in glowing technicolor for $300.

Dudley Do-Right saving Nell Fenwick from Snidley Whiplash.

Boris and Natashca throwing bombs.

I still want Peabody and Sherman, one on each "gun".

And the giant elephant with the sweeper following him in the parade. Also the fractured fairy waving her wand over my (edit).

You're on you're way.
But not quite trash yet.

PS - My best friend in HS drove a "phiend". It was a bottle rocket! He had a Fury before that that he sent up a tree.

I had a 1965 Chrysler 300 convertible, not a letter, but a luxury powerhouse. 17.5 feet long and all chrome. 3 cig lighters in total. The front ashtray was almost two feet wide. Had to be to reach it! They featured one in the "Love Shack" video... got me a Chrysler, it's as big as a whale and about to set sail! (I had mine before the B52's) It's gone.

[Edited on 29-12-2003 by RANT]

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 11:27 AM
link   
LMAO....We may have to revoke your right to post if you live in a trailer park

*I can't get the theme to smokey and the bandit out of my head

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Well, sounds like you've got a non-working car in your yard, and now the tattoo.... Yep, I'd say you are now fully qualified, hehe....

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   
All you need now is a mullet and some keystone beer.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
All you need now is a mullet and some keystone beer.

GOOD ONE

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 04:32 PM
link   
As if the busted car in the yard and the tat weren't enough,
James is an aspiring pro 'rassler, too.
*hoots & high-fives*
Wanna go shoot stuff?

Queen of the rednecks,
-B.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
As if the busted car in the yard and the tat weren't enough,
James is an aspiring pro 'rassler, too.
*hoots & high-fives*
Wanna go shoot stuff?

Queen of the rednecks,
-B.

Hell yeah! I'll get my rifle! (i really have one too...lol)

and don;t worry, the Firebird will ride again! She;s gettin stored for a while while i fix her up and put a new engine with more ponies under the hood.

Old Redneck Saying: Why replace broken parts with stock parts when you can always upgrade?

And yeah, I am an aspiring pro wrassler'! I got one helluva' finish too...I call it "The Trance". Good submission move. I also got a move in the works called "Southern Hospitality". It's kinda like a suplex into a reverse bodyslam...lol.

- hums the smokey and the bandit theme -

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Thars nothing wrong with being a redneck,im half redneck and half city slicker,thers nothing wrong with living i a trailer park either,i do and i got 5 tats and wanna get more,but i dont have a mullit,always wanted one though lol,Anyways congrats on the new tat and your ride

P.S. tats are very addicting once you get one youll want to get more

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
well then i guess i'm full blown redneck!! i have 5 tats, a pitbull, drive a 4x4 and have a mullet (that is growing out) i keep in a ponytail. and yes i dring P.B.R. light!!!
BTW i also follow NASCAR

[Edited on 6-9-2004 by xtrembowhntr]

new topics

top topics

join