It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Foundations of the United States

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Don't know if this is common knowledge or what, but it looked interesting.

Masonic Foundations Of The United States

The Lubavitch Resolution (H.J. Res. 104) appealed to Congressional recognition of the "historical tradition of ethical values and principles which are the basis of civilized society and upon which our great Nation was founded." Christians have been led to believe that American civilization rests on the basic principles of Christian morality, which have their origin in the Scriptures. Notable for propagating this misinformation are D. James Kennedy and Peter Marshall, Jr. (son of the late U.S. Senate Chaplain) who wrote THE LIGHT AND THE GLORY.

Interestingly, both ministers are members of the Council for National Policy, a secret organization which includes among its 400+ members numerous Christian ministry leaders, various members of Scottish Rite Freemasonry of high degree, including Jesse Helms and Jack Kemp, Senator Trent Lott, Rep. Dick Armey, and other globalists involved in media, oil, real estate and financial industries.

The Founding Fathers & Masonry

BENJAMIN FRANKLIN...
THOMAS PAINE..
THOMAS JEFFERSON..
GEORGE WASHINGTON..

THE MASONIC ARCHITECTURE OF WASHINGTON, D.C.

The Architect of the Capitol Home Page also documents that "The cornerstone [of the Capitol] was laid by President Washington in the building's southeast corner on September 18, 1793, with Masonic ceremonies." (13) And in a more recent Masonic ceremony in Washington, D.C., 33� Freemason Senator Strom Thurmond (R-SC) and fellow Masons honor the laying of the cornerstone 200 years ago.

The Masonic Layout of Washington, D.C.

"A curious piece of the Masonic puzzle is the actual street layout for our Capital city, Washington, D.C.. You see, the city was laid out in the form of the central Masonic Symbols, the Square, the Compass, the Rule and the Pentagram.

The Great Seal of the United States

On the U.S. dollar bill is displayed the Great Seal of the United States, which contains important symbols of Freemasonry: the All-Seeing Eye of Horus, the Pyramid, the Six-Pointed Star, the Phoenix/Eagle the motto, Novus Ordo Seclorum. Altogether, the Masonic symbolism on the dollar bill reveals the true national origin and destiny of the United States: The founding of a government in conformity to the Plan of the Great Architect of the Universe and the eventual establishment of the Kingdom of God on earth. This utopian plan originated in England, where British Freemasons dedicated themselves to lay the foundation for the New World Order on the American continent.

The symbolism in the above image is incredible. The eye has come down on the pyramid which means the New World Order domination of the entire world is completed. The pyramid becomes a winged symbol which is Masonic as I will document at a later date. Notice at the bottom, the eagle's feathers touch the base of the pyramid showing once again precise mathematical design. The most disturbing thing is that the Masonic eye is coming out of the eagle's eye. Bible prophecy states that the New World Order of the Antichrist will be a revived Roman empire. Taking into account that the symbol of the Roman empire was an eagle, we have the Masonic New World Order coming out of the old Roman order thus in fufillment of Bible prophecy. I will be adding in the relevant Bible scriptures at a later date.

Website

[Edited on 29-12-2003 by Shoktek]

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I've known about the Pentagram before and the other occult symoblism around our capital....

Good post, there is some new info I haven't seen.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Comman knowledge for anyone who has even briefly looked into this topic. But it's still very important no matter. Great info =)

I've read the book which the author of this article is quoting from. The Temple & The Lodge was a rather boring book on the topic. But it gave some important factual info.

[Edited on 29-12-2003 by oconnection]

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Unfortunately there has never been any proof anywhere that Thomas Jefferson was a Mason, only speculation. If you have any proof dating from the period I would like to see it

Originally posted by Shoktek
...The Founding Fathers & Masonry

BENJAMIN FRANKLIN...
THOMAS PAINE..
THOMAS JEFFERSON..
GEORGE WASHINGTON...

[Edited on 29-12-2003 by Shoktek]

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 10:24 AM
link   
my bad... found the link

[Edited on 29-12-2003 by thedarkprojekt]

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingSolomon
Unfortunately there has never been any proof anywhere that Thomas Jefferson was a Mason, only speculation. If you have any proof dating from the period I would like to see it

Yea, the part about Jefferson on that website only shows information that might lead one to believe he was a mason, but I haven't seen any real evidence.

"On 11 June, (the Continental) Congress appointed a committee to draft a declaration of independence. Of the five men on this committee, two - Franklin and...Robert Livingston - were Freemasons, and one, Robert Sherman, is believed, though not confirmed, to have been. The other two, Thomas Jefferson and John Adams - were not, despite subsequent claims to the contrary."

20 GREATEST NAMES OF THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION

John Adams - Spoke favorably of Freemasonry -- never joined
Samuel Adams - (Close and principle associate of Hancock, Revere & other Masons
Ethan Allen - Mason
Edmund Burke - Mason
John Claypoole - Mason
William Daws - Mason
Benjamin Franklin - Mason
Nathan Hale - No evidence of Masonic connections
John Hancock - Mason
Benjamin Harrison - No evidence of Masonic connections
Patrick Henry - No evidence of Masonic connections
Thomas Jefferson - Deist with some evidence of Masonic connections
John Paul Jones - Mason
Francis Scott Key - No evidence of Masonic connections
Robert Livingston - Mason
James Madison - Some evidence of Masonic membership
Thomas Paine - Humanist
Paul Revere - Mason
Colonel Benjamin Tupper - Mason
George Washington - Mason
Daniel Webster - Some evidence of Masonic connections
Summary: 10 Masons, 3 probable Masons, 1 Humanist, 2 Advocates of Freemasonry, 4 no record of connections.

SIGNERS OF THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE

Known Masons (8): Benjamin Franklin, John Hancock, Joseph Hewes, William Hooper, Robert Treat Payne, Richard Stockton, George Walton, William Whipple

Evidence of Membership And/or Affiliations (7): Elbridge Berry, Lyman Hall, Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Nelson Jr., John Penn, George Read, Roger Sherman

Summary: 15 of 56 Signers were Freemasons or probable Freemasons.

SIGNERS OF THE CONSTITUTION

Known Masons (9): Gunning Bedford, Jr., John Blair, David Brearly, Jacob Broom, Daniel Carrol, John Dickinson, Benjamin Franklin, Rufus King, George Washington

Evidence of Membership And/or Affiliations (13): Abraham Baldwin, William Blount, Elbridge Gerry, Nicholas Gilman, Alexander Hamilton, Thomas Jefferson, John Lansing, Jr., James Madison, George Mason, George Read, Robert Morris, Roger Sherman, George Wythe

Those Who Later Became Masons (6): William Richardson Davie, Jr., Jonathan Dayton, Dr. James McHenry, John Francis Mercer, William Patterson, Daniel of St. Thomas Jenifer

Summary: 28 of 40 signers were Freemasons or possible Freemasons based on evidence other than Lodge records.

Link

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 01:43 PM
link   
heres a link I had saved in my favorites list awhile ago. Thought maybe it would be of interest.

link

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Excellant POST and information.

Some of us call Wash DC... Lucifers Den.

The image directly above my post seems to detail the Jewish Star.

HMMMM

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I have actually looked into the streets and monuments/buildings are setup in masonic/satanic symbols and I think this is a great topic to bring intellagence to the blind

top topics

join