It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need I say more?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Back a few weeks ago I made a prediction and some people must have thought it was very vague, but most of it came true. I also made lots of predictions about how Iran was going to go get us involved in a conflict. I predict this time that the diplomacy that the British will faill because Tony Blair is really superstitious and because he thinks that the Iranians want Britain to admit that there is a conspiracy in how they captured the sailors and that it really was a set up. Iran seems to believe in a false conspiracy, there are conspiracies about the United States, in our country we talk about them, some are true and others are completely far off from the truth.

That being said, the Iranians need to get themselves together and if they ever need to progress they need to stop attacking the British government for something they didn't do. Tony Blair has even proved that the British troops were in the Persian Gulf and NOT in Iranian waters. THey are trying to get into a war... who started this, I don't know, but who is behind this, caught everyone by surprise.

Once again I state my reaffirmed position that all of these coincidences are caused by one source. They are caused by the policies that control world government and the meetings that countries hold every year. THey are caused by themselves. The government is to blame. Any government is to blame for promoting the media to propell them into war with the Iranians.

My prophecy, was that the media would blow things out of proportion and that it would only motivate the Iranians to do bad things, and they did. No one heeded my warning and at least no one thought of what I said, and they ended up like all other countries. THEY GOT THEMSELVES INTO THIS MESS AND SO DID THE IRANIANS.

They want you to be fearful, that's what they want you to think!

[edit on 2-4-2007 by Maverickhunter]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maverickhunter
My prophecy, was that the media would blow things out of proportion and that it would only motivate the Iranians to do bad things, and they did. No one heeded my warning and at least no one thought of what I said, and they ended up like all other countries. THEY GOT THEMSELVES INTO THIS MESS AND SO DID THE IRANIANS.

Saying that "The media will blow it out of proportion" is hardly a prediction. It's more an observation. The media blows everything outof proportion. Look at what they did at Waco. Look at what they did with teh O.J Simpson case. I can go on and on about things the media blows out of proportion. In the case of Waco, I think the media should be held somewhat accountable for the deaths of the people inside of the compound.

The O.J Simpson case, hell, they blew that so far our of proportion that they aired the freaking case on national television. It's ridiculous.

join