It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking Whiltey Strieber?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
And once again, in answer to theutahbigfoothunter's question as to why debunk such a wholly accepted case, that is precisely the reason. Because people are imperfect, fallible and no one person should be relegated to the position of dispenser of the truth without freedom to debate. Especially when the abuse of children appears to be promulgated, given the benefit of the doubt, unintentionally. There are as just as many experiencers who balk at being abused by Grays and are not anxious to justify it as part of rationalizing a might is right philosophy or discarding traditional human values concerning compassion. They, however, are not 'best-selling' horror authors and former ad men on call to the White house when a question arises and their voices are easily outweighed by the constant media message now being bought by that traditional ally of the pentagon, Hollywood.

I have personally seen an intelligently designed object that could pass matter through matter, and unless someone on earth has designed such a thing, I have no doubt there are intelligent creatures utilizing advanced technology to keep an eye on earth. I wasn't alone but conversing with a friend when it flew through the closed window and wooden frame and hovered above us for an undetermined amount of time. It was a perfect sphere, metallic looking with a circumference of multi colored lights. A probe, one imagines. After it took us in for a bit, it left out the closed window. True to shock and the strange reactions associated with UFO's all we said was - "Oh, we've had company" and returned to our conversation as though nothing had happened. I've had many other unexplainable experiences, none of which are explained away easily, but I can say with some certainty, I have never been abused by Grays. Nor have I been coerced by any government agents, MIB's or some such thing into sharing information on the experiences.

I have no doubt the environment is in trouble, and that cars are the single greatest contributor to CO2. Every year their number grows exponentially. I've not yet seen the movie, 'Who killed the electric car' about the mass disposal of a line of manufactured electric vehicles that were set to be marketed, but it's not hard to imagine it was done on behalf of a loose affiliation of millionaires whose lifestyles depended on the sale of gasoline.

Facts present the inarguable global economic situation that has returned all industrial practices to a dark age of unregulated toxic waste. What does need to be debunked is the amount of misinformation, or partial information and deluded hypocrisy that parades as enlightenment.

[edit on 6-4-2007 by clearwater]

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Noam Chomsky's "Manufacturing Consent", exposes the human foibles easily exploited by the CNN age. Set aside the political aspects of the study and what we're left with is how easy it is to set standards and dictate value systems via the mass media.

No doubt social control via mass media was one of the most sought after bits of information the MKultra doctors were looking for. They not only wanted Manchurian candidates, they wanted social control. People are like schools of fish, when it comes to acting in unison in reaction to messages promulgated by the media.

There are vast armies of psychologists working on ways to sell your children toys they don't need containing plastics that are probably harmful to them. Foods that aren't good for them, but they've been told taste delicious. One study conducted, revealed the efficiency of the nag factor. So commercials are now being produced that encourage children to nag their parents. Apparently the longer the nagging goes on the more likely the parent is to give in. There are far fewer psychologists hired to expose or protect the public against practices that threaten the moral character of a nation.

Everyone wants comfort and a better life, and it's with some enthusiasm that the spin doctors exploit that aspect of the human psyche. The media has trained us to emulate those with wealth and power. It's the consumer society's ideal to have enough wealth to buy everything one has been coerced into believing one needs.

Strieber has said it was humans who forced the ear implant on him. So it's with some surprise to read:

Banker Gets Implant Banker would immediately and subliminally imply wealth. True to apolitical form, there is no obvious opinion stated. A bit surprising considering the history.

In front of 40 board members, investment banker John Merriman got a radio-frequency ID tag implanted in his upper arm. This is an extension of military technology which allows downed pilots to be identified. It may also be inspired by ET technology.

Considering the content on his site, and as a self admitted survivor of the programs incepted by Dr Kraus in Texas, he must have some knowledge and opinion on the use of implants. However, what is presented looks suspiciously like the manufacturing of consent.

[edit on 7-4-2007 by clearwater]

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Perhaps most telling is the lack of consistency with moderation. More than the complete omission of the political motives behind the Bush administration's manipulation of the fundamentalist Christian vote. The neo-conservatives realized after Bush won in Texas, that the support of the Christian right would enable a successful election; capitalizing on their views of Israel and the fundamentalist values that lend themselves to the imposition of social control on behalf of authority as well as a preemptive strike military strategy.
Instead reinforcing the idea that political motives are truly religious ones, by stating the administration daily prays for the end of the world in the basement of the Whitehouse. And capitalizing on that inaccuracy by extending it to all Christians.

Calling such actions as praying for the end of the world and praying for people to have heart attacks, 'negative prayer' rather than simply hexing. The distinction between prayer and what is now termed 'negative prayer' by Strieber, is that the former strives for communion, while the latter strives for personal power. An important difference in the application of spiritual values.

More telling than failing to delineate the distinction between hexing and praying or Bush's political and religious motives, and instead blaming it all on a blanket indictment of Christians, is the favoritism expressed by the application of moderation.

While some are able to throw all manner of insults around, including the suggestion that someone kill themselves in response to a question, other's have their words edited, deleted and misconstrued by the authority himself in an attempt to change the truth of that event. Deception includes omission of the truth, but it's most obvious form is direct interference. One needn't tell anyone anything, to see the disparity in judgment applied to argumentum ad hominem. It is especially important, given the trauma and lack of justice the topic of child abuse includes, to exemplify just moderation.

Given it's wildly flagrant nature, one wonders if some members are not encouraged to such attacks in order to control the direction of the board. An often repeated sentiment is that the intention was to create a place of discussion of the UFO phenomena, with no direct interference to control the direction of the investigation. The reality seems to reveal something much different.

'The best place to hide a lie,' Strieber once said, 'is in plain sight,' concerning the 911 attacks. Maybe that is why the investigation into allegations of government sponsored programs abusing children in an attempt to initiate contact appears so closely guarded.

[edit on 8-4-2007 by clearwater]

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Black Elk provides an interesting contrast to Striebers continuous injunction on the necessity of using atomic weaponry on Iran. Scholastics and the pursuit of spiritual knowledge are best exempt from political intrigue. The latter being the pursuit of enlightenment and the former the pursuit of knowledge. Strieber has set himself up as a purveyor of secret knowledge that hinges on the spiritual transformation or evolution of man. Yet, he promulgates the use of the neutron bomb as the only way to deal with Iran's nuclear program.

Black Elks opinion on nuclear weapons:

"When I looked at my hands, I could see right through my hands. You could see the outline, and the bones and lines were like little shadows. It was like when you take an X-ray. It was something like that. I could see through myself like I was cellophane.
Then when I looked down, I could see right through this world. I could see the stars on the other side. That really scared me. So there was another power there that made the atomic bomb look like one match stick. The people with those atomic bombs, we call them a superpower, but I call them super insane because that is going to lead us to mass murder and suicide. So we're buying it, and paying for it, all in the name of "In God We Trust". pg 144, from "Black Elk, The Sacred Ways of a Lakota" by Wallace Black Elk and William Lyon.

Strieber's opinion is that the neutron bomb is the best bet for the administrations dilemma with Iran. He mentions the bunkers, which are impenetrable. However it ignores the amount of time it takes to build an intercontinental missile, as well as the fact that the majority of Iran's populace is pro-Western and doesn't even support their current government. A government, that yes, granted, cannot be trusted that they are building nuclear power plants and not bombs. Why isn't there talk of exploiting a resistance in Iran from a country now living under similar Patriot Act type injunctions to rat out one's neighbor for reward. Moreover, why isn't there talk of the spiritual corruption of such an act.

Generally there has been mention of the cruelty of the atomic bomb, it's postulated capacity to destroy souls and ability to rend dimensions. But never in the same sentence. Once again the double message appears to be used in the manufacturing of consent.

A neutron bomb kills people and leaves infrastructure, buildings, roads, bunkers intact. The power-holders being the most likely to survive such an attack.

[edit on 9-4-2007 by clearwater]

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
The most obvious difference between Striebers reports of encounters and Black Elks is the propagation of fear as it relates to the experience.

So that disk landed on top of me. It was concave, and there was another one on top of that. It was silent, but it lit and luminesced like neon lights. Even the sacred robes there were luminesced, and those tobacco ties lying there lit up like little light bulbs. Then these little people came, but each little group spoke a different language. They could read minds, and I could read their minds. I could read them. So there was silent communication. You could read it, like when you read silent symbols in a book. So we were able to communicate.
They are human, so I welcomed them. I said, "Welcome, Welcome, Hi, UFO's." They laughed at that, because they knew I was joking with them. So when you call them UFO, it's like saying they're foreign or unknown. So they thought that was a funny joke, so they laughed, because they are human too. They liked that one. But the biggest joke is on those scientists, because they lost contact wit those star-nation-people. when they see one of those little objects, they call it a UFO. They also have scientists who are hired to cover up the truth about those UFO's. They make up false explanations, like it was just some gas coming out of a lake or like that. But this one scientist, he told the truth, so they fired him from the job. pg 90-91 from the book, "Black Elk, The Sacred Ways of a Lakota." by Wallace Black Elk and William Lyon.

Some may be fired for telling the truth and the best way to tell a lie is to line it with a bit of truth.
If the Gray's are a mirror, it appears someone is focused on fear, horror and torture. It is generally the nature of the initial encounters he has reported. And in fits of pique, as shown by the communion letter, the one he stands by.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I remain convinced to this day that Whitley Strieber, originally a science fiction author, wrote a little-distributed novel about aliens stealing humans.

I read the book, and loaned it to a friend about 1984. My friend didn't return the book, so I went to buy another copy.

The bookseller told me that that book had been "pulled" from publication, and Strieber had a new, "non-fiction" book out, called Communion

I swear, if you are a sci-fi writer, who writes a poorly-written novel about alien abduction (before it is considered a genre) that is lame, and your next big work is a "non-fiction" blockbuster about . . . alien abduction; and if you quit writing SCI-FI, in order to "tell the world," . . . .

Then paranoid people like me begin to wonder if you're making the whole thing up, and sticking with it because it pays better to be an abductee than it does to be a hack sci-fi writer.

I can find no record of the novel, btw; but I'm still hunting on the net.

[edit because I mentioned the wrong book title !]

[edit on 9-4-2007 by dr_strangecraft]

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
That's really interesting Dr Strangecraft. I do love the Big Lebowski, as well, it's the mode I go into for when I'm feeling down, pajamas and laissez faire. Heh

But an intriguing point. I intend to try to hunt that down. Do you remember who the publisher was. I feel that there is a possibility of project Mockingbird type inflation of his earlier horror best-sellers. Frankly they weren't that good, Dan Simmons is a far superior writer and it's easy to see how his craft justifies the sales. The movie that resulted from "The Hunger" looked suspiciously like a government inspired creation. Of course, I have no proof to back up those feelings other than personal opinion. But I find movies with pentagon approval tend to have a certain air to them. There's already been a couple of exposes on the Government's use of Hollywood as a cultural colonizing tool. Pearl Harbor had the touch. Both Communion and The Hunger were second rate movies that didn't really convince the viewer of it's fantasy. Now under the current administration, in spite of the fact that there's been no marked increase in sales, Hollywood is suddenly buying up the rights to his new novel about the 'War for Souls'. Interesting premise. No doubt it will be complete with fear mongering double messages engendering the utter futility of compassion.

No response to suffering or injustice on the board, but a hint of adulation warrants an email reward.

[edit on 9-4-2007 by clearwater]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
CIA agents are thankless pawns, often betrayed by their own countrymen as well as foreign enemies in the struggle for power. Let's not forget the purge at the CIA preceding the Iraq invasion. Valerie Plame, might be a good example of the dangerous position most inhabit trying to protect and preserve the people and constitution of the United States. And in spite of Whitley Strieber's overt expressions of dismay concerning her betrayal; he expresses no qualms over the suffering experienced by agents he invited to his cabin:

Posted on Saturday, February 17, 2007 - 12:53 am: Whitley Strieber post 150 - Cabin Stories thread, UFO and Ufology

The grays were initially very interested in the government people, which was why they were brought to the cabin. Anne and I tried to be hospitable to them, but we were concerned about the effect on them. None of the, not the ones ddubbiedo met or any of the others, were in any way prepared, not by their lives or by any involvement or knowledge. The grays got what I would call downloads from them, then ignored them. We had no choice but to allow them to come. There were quite a few of them who we would meet by the sort of artificial happenstance constructed by the grays.

There was a setup at the cabin that allowed the grays to do a really thorough analysis of a human being. These "psychic readings" that I did were preparation for later deep analysis by the grays.

Ddubbiedo was present one night when this process was going on, but she was not treated to later downloading by the grays. Fortunately, she was only an observer, because the consequence of that downloading was that it would lead the subject to a permanently diminished life. What the grays looked at in these people was taken from them.

All of the gov't people who were treated to it have suffered an emptying of their lives, including the gentleman she refers to. Whatever his opinion of me, he essentially destroyed himself by his flirtation with the grays. He should never have approached me at all, but he did, and the consequences, sadly, are there, and will not only persist in this life, but go with his soul.

To engage in the secrecy and duplicity that the government requires regarding this matter carries with it a tremendous and permanent personal penalty, and by permanent, I do not just refer to the few short years we define, in our state of illusion, as a "life."

After that year of observation of government representatives, the grays lost interest in the government completely. As far as I know, government insiders no longer have meaningful contact with the grays. They have drawn the conclusion that the US government is not important to the human future. Make of that what you will.

Since the invitation is to make of it what I will, I will interpret this as another example of a double message. Strieber constantly asserts mankind's capacity to meet the Gray's as equals and that their reticence at fully revealing themselves hinges on our ability to view them as people with advanced scientific knowledge and not Gods. The democratic process has ensured the rule of law, so that humanity may fairly assess all cases individually in order to arrive at justice. The law is about justice, not punishment. That we may apply a consensus of reason to ourselves that enables a working and just culture.
Why then in the case of the hapless agents invited to his cabin for destruction, is the punishment assumed just because it was meted out by Grays to the approval of one man's report on the circumstances.

One man's authority presented as beyond reproach at the expense of human life is an intimation of totalitarianism verging on the absolute megalomania of a God-King. Rationalizing and justifying the interference by the Gray's in someone's life, in that way, attributes to them powers that supersede human consensus and rule of law.

It appears as though he is inviting a certain segment of the population to trust him and his interpretation of Gray motives and behavior, without question; while he utilizes the position to insinuate an underlying might is right philosophy that hinges on his relationship to the 'superior' judgment he entrusts to the Grays.

In addition, he asserts the Gray's are no longer interested in government officials. A statement at odds with the more often repeated suspicion of a complicit secrecy beginning with the Roswell crash and the reverse engineered technology that has been speculated gave rise to stealth technology. Another double message and pure speculation, given he admits the Gray's no longer visit him.

Furthermore, why should it even be of interest to us if the Gray's have drawn the conclusion that the US government is of no importance to the future of mankind. They are our government. The representatives of our borders and interests. They are of utmost importance to us. We shall be the one's to hold them accountable to democratic due process and the consensus of humanity's values as envisioned by the brave souls who gave rise to the constitution and the brave souls who try to protect it.

Or have we already lost? In Gray's and their self appointed agents, we trust.

[edit on 10-4-2007 by clearwater]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
For whatever it's worth, several years ago I asked Jacques Vallee, a man of impeccable integrity and credentials, about Whitley Streiber. Jacques told me that most respected UFO researchers thought he was just plain crazy. Apparently all kinds of tests have been run on him and he's well, just plain crazy. I respect Jacque's opinion, he wouldn't say something like that without having solid information.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Thank you for your comment forestlady, it appears to be a sentiment he shares for other's in the field.

Excerpt from from "The Communion Letter"
Whitley Strieber's cover letter from the Spring Issue, 1991; Volume 3, No. 1.
(posted in it's entirety earlier in the thread.)

In addition, the so-called "UFO-ologists" are probably the cruellest, nastiest and craziest people I have ever encountered. Their interpretation of the visitor experience is rubbish from beginning to end. The "abduction reports" that they generate are not real. They are artifacts of hypnosis and cultural conditioning.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Strieber's post 189 evinces his belief that shadowy organizations have evolved that utilize the abuse of children in order to initiate contact as well as the affiliation with Nazi type experimentation implied by the WWII reference. While it may seem contradictory to present mind control theories in conjunction with the visitor phenomena, it is not, if one acknowledges that the approach to both aspects of the investigation encourage a might is right philosophy.

Posted on Friday, March 30, 2007 - 8:54 am: Whitley Strieber post 189 Dreams End Complaint Department, UFO's and Ufology, Unknown Country.

"For some reason, people always assume that I'm wedded to the alien hypothesis. I also find Dreams End's ideas interesting. I do know quite a few of the people involved with SRI, and I do not know the true nature of the close encounter experience. My sense, though, is not that it is being induced, but more that it is being somehow 'let in.' If it involves something as straightforward as a visit from another planet, I'd be surprised, but that's always possible, in my mind.

It seems more as if, from the days of WWII or before, when it appears to have been discovered that certain types of pressure placed on the human mind, or drugs, etc., could induce, especially in children, the opening of a door into another, very real world, there has been a concerted secret effort to communicate with this world.

In other words, when you are looking at the shadowy organizations, secret societies and so forth that operate in this area, you are essentially looking at a bunch of sorcerer's apprentices.

Is there a real, competent sorcerer involved? For sure, but not on THIS side..."

It's a bit of a paradox, that on the one hand we are encouraged to retain our autonomy, while on the other we are told contact is attained by abandoning our humanity.

It's also seem contradictory that in his March 30th journal entry Whiltey says:

"Those who seek to impose their presence between the visitors and the rest of us will find that they have made a grave mistake, in that they will be among the first human beings called to task for violating laws created elsewhere, that now also pertain to us."
www.unknowncountry.com...

Yet isn't that exactly what he has done, when he exploits his audience's 'sympathy' for all his social persecution that has resulted in an annual paycheck exceeding 7.5 million. When he resorts to deception lack of debate and media hegemony to counter opposing opinions. And what he proposes to do when he says he will be a likely intermediary. So we are all to interpret the phenomena according to his self interest.

In addition, why do these laws suddenly apply to us when previously they didn't.

A self-interest that rationalizes and justifies the abuse many report at visitor hands with a 'blame the victim' the 'Grays are a mirror mentality'. As well as the outrageous hypothesis that they're 'let in' by people in positions of authority torturing children. Many 'sorcerer's apprentices'...Isn't that a contradiction?

As contradictory as seeking to impose new paradigms and discourage collective social rebellion: No decent human being wants to meet anyone who capitalizes on the official torture of children or adults. From this world or not. But argument against that kind of behavior is deflected by the sweeping assumption that all of our striving for metaphysical meaning is irrelevant when they show up. What happened to human autonomy?

"to religious leaders who will contend that their own beliefs must be reflected in the culture of the visitors, and, if not, that they are somehow fallen, or 'not saved' or otherwise ignorant."

But his interpretation will suffice; replete with its mind-numbing double message.

They're not all as infantile as the money-grubbing televangelist, or ufologist. Maybe it's time to refer back to Socrates and his contention that good is a metaphysical state for man and not the relative byproduct of having to follow social dictates. Why would they're appearance cancel out our own meaning. I would think that a creature interested in contact and not oppression would not want to do that.

Two thing seems certain, the constant reiteration that abusing children results in contact is sure to see to it's proliferation on behalf of those inclined to that sort of thing. It's also certain to propagate it's banality. Might is right.

If the Gray's are a mirror, our challenge, is to transform them into angels.

[edit on 11-4-2007 by clearwater]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Strieber's recent books are all published as fiction, but he clarifies to his readers that fiction is simply the easiest way for him to transmit the knowledge from his non-fictional experiences. When asked: who is the Master of the Key, one of the answers is Strieber is the Master. When asked: who is Conner, one of the answers is, Strieber is Conner. Here is a man who has positioned himself as the conduit between man and the Grays and by proxy, man and entry into the cosmos and escape from the inevitability of death. So it is not a difficult deduction to suppose that he is referring to himself when he mentions the protagonist of his new novel, "2012, and the War for Souls."

"In my story, which takes place in a triad of 3 parallel earths, the negative side of the triad understands the soul (knowledge belongs to the dark side) and, as the approach of 2012 causes the gateways between universes to open, they swarm out into the positive side of the triad, attacking them and attempting to take their world from them. The harmonizing side of the triangle becomes involved, when a man there has to balance between dark and light in order to take the whole species to a new level."

We not only have an intermediary between alien life and ourselves, we also have a person claiming the authority to redefine good and evil as man has traditionally done so. In light of the contradictory and suspect underlying double message, in conjunction with the underlying anti-Christian sentiments speckled without fair refutation throughout his web site, it's easy to assume an insinuation of the very value systems, Dreamsend refers to in his blog as conducive to totalitarianism.

The war for souls, indeed.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
To summarize, in case you missed the blog:

Double Messages and Diversion

This is not the first instance of someone questioning Striebers association with the CIA or the possibility that he is acting on their behalf in their employment or as a result of an early childhood mind control program. Also likely is that he is simply a product of his age and personal bias. No man is above fallibility, but some disguise it better than others. When a man seeks to disguise his fallibility, that is a danger sign; for the people themselves, and when they are in public positions, for those who look to them for answers.

The attempts at remaining apolitical reveal a personal bias towards conservative views. There are no radicle examinations of the social and political systems that may be contributing to the destruction of the earth, on the contrary - long before the current administration started the war drums on Iran, Strieber was publishing news articles on the expediency of detonating a neutron bomb over their supposedly hidden and unreachable bunkers in which nuclear weapons are being made. Not one mention of Iran's official stance that their nuclear program is in pursuit of electricity. Nor the amount of time it takes to build an intercontinental nuclear armament. On one hand he trumpets the virtues of Warday, while on the other he trumpets the necessity of neutron use on Iran. Use of the double message is expedient in the manufacturing of consent.

Strieber has mentioned that his father believed in only one thing - freedom. Freedom has an interesting eytmology in the English language. It developed in Latin as a word that defined slaves who had been emancipated. In Old English, freedom referred to serf's who had attained a some release from servitude. In serfdom, peasants belonged to the land, which belonged to God, the lord was God's intermediary. With current economic structures, there is no God and the poor are a direct resource for the rich who are buying the land, water and every other resource human life depends on. It's the system that the total surveillance awareness network threatens to turn into abject slavery. Historically and in a social context, it's the rich who are free to do what they want, and it's no different now. Simply trumpeting the word freedom as an alternative to in depth analysis is now a familiar part of the CNN age.

Schopenhauer said: "A man can be himself only so long as he is alone; ... if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free." "The World as Will and Idea," 1818. In a spiritual sense, freedom can be attained in a number of ways. The most reliable being the Buddhist practice of non-attachment, in direct contrast to material views of freedom.

Perhaps nowhere is the power of double speak more evident than in how George Orwell's intentions have been transformed by the political hypocrisy he warned us about in his essay: "Politics and the English Language."

George Orwell considered himself a social democrat and loathed all forms of totalitarianism:

"³Every line I have written since 1936 has been written, directly or indirectly, against totalitarianism," quotes George Orwell in the preface to the 1956 Signet Classic edition of Animal Farm. The edition, which sold several millions copies, however, omitted the rest of the sentence: "and for democratic Socialism, as I understand it.²"
www.geocities.com...

This simple omission combined with a cultural and political impetus towards free market capitalism has construed his original intention as simply anti-communist. It's an excellent example of the use of double messages in the manufacturing of consent.

What is a moderate? The middle road between capitalism and communism would appear to be democratic socialism. It even appears to offer a happy balance on the spiritual aspect of the dilemma. A moderate claims to be apolitical, but man is a social animal. The middle road does not exempt one from examining present paradigms, unless ideology is something other than a semblance of social justice and responsible government.

Strieber asserts ideology has failed. Ideology has not failed. The failure is the result of propaganda style indoctrination of ideas. It is a failure of education. Free speech was enshrined into the democratic dream so that ideology would not become the tail wagging the dog. A subtle coercion to not discuss these things in lieu of protecting 'freedom' is a familiar diatribe and double bind.

We shall know them by their fruits. What are the fruits being wrought by Strieber's carefully designed 'apolitical' message. Is it truly apolitical, since the social aspect of man's being is inescapable. There must have been many moderates in man's war torn and propagandized history who felt justified by the exclusion of debate.

On one dreamland show Strieber referred to Ralph Nader as a flake. Perhaps he meant political lightweight, but in our CNN age, his intention would make no difference to the result.

As a former ad man Strieber would be especially sensitive to the power of the subliminal message and the double message. It is very important at this time to think critically and discern for oneself what the fruits of any tree really are in hard results.

Class

Most of Stieber's publications that mention psychopathy, imply it is as a result of child abuse. While many psychological disturbances are a consequence of child abuse and studies of serial killers reveal a high incidence of child abuse. It is not necessarily the effect of such trauma. Serial killers, or psychopaths and sociopaths are pathological liars and any stories they relate concerning their childhood can be regarded with a grain of salt.

Psychopathy appears to be an organic brain dysfunction that is not solely dependent on an environmental or nurturing aspect to emerge. Arguably the greatest psychopaths in history have risen to political leadership, Stalin, Pol Pot, Hitler. The list goes on. There is no doubt a pathocratic nature to our political systems. Yet when psychopathy is mentioned, it is almost invariably in the same paragraph as jails and abused children. In fact the vast majority of abused children do not grow up to repeat the trauma. Most will act it out in self destructive ways.

These days it is fashionable for everyone with an income from 20,000 dollars a year to 7 and a half million to refer to themselves as middle class. An admirable nod to a classless idealism, but in reality what we have is an example of reverse classism as the hallmark of wealth in a society that has given rise to the greatest disparities in wealth in human history. The poverty line is systematically under estimated by government statistics. Poverty has become the dirty little secret that best rationalized away with a social Darwinism that was quite popular among Nazis. Any complaints that might raise awareness of the plight of a vast number of people in an economy that has been sold out from under us are quickly dismissed with reflexive blame the victim, social Darwinism.

The blurring of delineations in class have not eradicated the disparities in wealth, only the ability to discuss them.

It's not only that psychopathy is always mentioned in the same breath as child abuse and the jails overpopulated by the poor, but that it is never mentioned in relation to existing power structures. Rather existing social and political paradigms are presented as based on the immutability of a competitive and 'fallen' world. Human spiritual evolution is not restricted by the immutability of these paradigms.

Another good example of manufacturing consent and the use of class is exemplified by the article:

"Banker Gets Implant
In front of 40 board members, investment banker John Merriman got a radio-frequency ID tag implanted in his upper arm. This is an extension of military technology which allows downed pilots to be identified. It may also be inspired by ET technology."
Note also the implication of complicity between Aliens and powerful segments of society.

No doubt social control via mass media was one of the most sought after bits of information the MKultra doctors were looking for. They not only wanted Manchurian candidates, they wanted social control. People are like schools of fish, when it comes to acting in unison in reaction to messages promulgated by the media. Everyone wants comfort and a better life, and it's with some enthusiasm that the spin doctors exploit that aspect of the human psyche. The media has trained us to emulate those with wealth and power. It's the consumer society's ideal to have enough wealth to buy everything one has been coerced into believing one needs. Banker would immediately imply wealth and subliminally suggest, 'monkey see, monkey do.'

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Religion

The complete omission of the political motives behind the Bush administration's manipulation of the fundamentalist Christian vote and instead implying that it reflects all Christians, evinces an anti-Christian sentiment. The neo-conservatives realized after Bush won in Texas, that the support of the Christian right would enable a successful election; capitalizing on their views of Israel and the fundamentalist values that lend themselves to the imposition of social control on behalf of authority as well as a preemptive strike military strategy. These issues are completely ignored and instead of delineating the Machiavellian intrigue at work, it is oversimplified as a Christian problem. Reinforcing the idea that political motives are truly religious ones, by stating the administration daily prays for the end of the world in the basement of the Whitehouse, the inaccuracy is capitalized on by extending it to all Christians; also concealing the political motives.

Earth has been graced with a new guru. We not only have an intermediary between alien life and ourselves, we also have a person claiming the authority to redefine good and evil. He calls such actions as praying for the end of the world and praying for people to have heart attacks, 'negative prayer' rather than the more familiar hexing.

The distinction between prayer and what is now termed 'negative prayer' by Strieber, is that the former strives for communion, while the latter strives for personal power. An important distinction in the application of spiritual values. But the tradition of the blessed sacrament as Strieber describes its origins in "The Key", is less a ritual of communion and more an extension of the ancient practice of warriors eating their fallen enemies in order to attain their powers. So the blessed sacrament, assets his book "The Key", is a silly little byproduct of cannibalism.

An entertaining diversion, that coupled with the the political obfuscation, reveals an underlying bias - failing to delineate the distinction between hexing and praying or Bush's political and religious motives, and instead blaming it all on a blanket indictment of Christians, implies a bias against them; or it implies capitalizing on an existing bias.

A bias that is reiterated throughout his web site. These days, it's fashionable to be anything but a Christian. In addition, he contends that only his view of good and evil will apply to the visitors.

"to religious leaders who will contend that their own beliefs must be reflected in the culture of the visitors, and, if not, that they are somehow fallen, or 'not saved' or otherwise ignorant."

But his interpretation will suffice; replete with its mind-numbing double message.

Spiritual theologists and philosophers are not all as infantile as the money-grubbing televangelist, or ufologist. Maybe it's time to refer back to Socrates and his contention that good is a metaphysical state for man and not the relative byproduct of having to follow social dictates. Why would they're appearance cancel out our own meaning. I would think that a creature interested in contact and not oppression would not want to do that.

One thing seems certain, the reverse racism that has become the hallmark of white guilt transfers easily to the arena of religion.

Due Process

Also disturbing is the facile way in which we are asked to accept his assessment of the agents whose lives were destroyed at his cabin. CIA agents are thankless pawns, often betrayed by their own countrymen as well as foreign enemies in the struggle for power. Let's not forget the purge at the CIA preceding the Iraq invasion. Valerie Plame, might be a good example of the dangerous position most inhabit trying to protect and preserve the people and constitution of the United States. And in spite of Whitley Strieber's overt expressions of dismay concerning Plame's betrayal; he expresses rationalized qualms over the suffering experienced by agents he invited to his cabin. Perhaps an unintentional betrayal of his countrymen and fellow species, the rationalization of this abdication of due process as the proper way to determine whose agenda is dark and whose is light, appears very intentional.

"Posted on Saturday, February 17, 2007 - 12:53 am: Whitley Strieber post 150 - Cabin Stories thread, UFO and Ufology

The grays were initially very interested in the government people, which was why they were brought to the cabin. Anne and I tried to be hospitable to them, but we were concerned about the effect on them. None of the, not the ones ddubbiedo met or any of the others, were in any way prepared, not by their lives or by any involvement or knowledge. The grays got what I would call downloads from them, then ignored them. We had no choice but to allow them to come. There were quite a few of them who we would meet by the sort of artificial happenstance constructed by the grays.

There was a setup at the cabin that allowed the grays to do a really thorough analysis of a human being. These "psychic readings" that I did were preparation for later deep analysis by the grays.

Ddubbiedo was present one night when this process was going on, but she was not treated to later downloading by the grays. Fortunately, she was only an observer, because the consequence of that downloading was that it would lead the subject to a permanently diminished life. What the grays looked at in these people was taken from them.

All of the gov't people who were treated to it have suffered an emptying of their lives, including the gentleman she refers to. Whatever his opinion of me, he essentially destroyed himself by his flirtation with the grays. He should never have approached me at all, but he did, and the consequences, sadly, are there, and will not only persist in this life, but go with his soul.

To engage in the secrecy and duplicity that the government requires regarding this matter carries with it a tremendous and permanent personal penalty, and by permanent, I do not just refer to the few short years we define, in our state of illusion, as a "life."

After that year of observation of government representatives, the grays lost interest in the government completely. As far as I know, government insiders no longer have meaningful contact with the grays. They have drawn the conclusion that the US government is not important to the human future. Make of that what you will."

Strieber often asserts the necessity of meeting the Gray's as equals and that their reticence at fully revealing themselves hinges on our ability to view them as people with advanced scientific knowledge and not Gods. Apparently this doesn't extend to our ideas of legal process and sheds new meaning on habeas corpus. The democratic process has ensured the rule of law, so that humanity may fairly assess all cases individually in order to arrive at justice. The law is about justice, not punishment. That we may apply a consensus of reason to ourselves that enables a working and just culture. Why then in the case of the hapless agents invited to his cabin for destruction, are we asked to assume the punishment is just because it was meted out by Grays to the approval of one man's report on the circumstances.

One man's authority presented as beyond reproach at the expense of human life is an intimation of totalitarianism verging on the absolute megalomania of a God-King. Rationalizing and justifying the interference by the Gray's in someone's life, in that way, attributes to them powers that supersede human consensus and rule of law.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
It appears as though he is inviting a certain segment of the population to trust him and his interpretation of Gray motives and behavior, without question; while he utilizes the position to insinuate an underlying might is right philosophy that hinges on his relationship to the 'superior' judgment he claims for himself and entrusts to the Grays.

In addition, he asserts the Gray's are no longer interested in government officials. A statement at odds with the more often repeated suspicion of a complicit secrecy beginning with the Roswell crash and the reverse engineered technology that has been speculated gave rise to stealth technology and the banker's implant. Another double message and pure speculation, given he admits the Gray's no longer visit him.

Furthermore, why should it even be of interest to us if the Gray's have drawn the conclusion that the US government is of no importance to the future of mankind. They are our government. The representatives of our borders and interests. They are of utmost importance to us. We shall be the one's to hold them accountable to democratic due process and the consensus of humanity's values as envisioned by the brave souls who gave rise to the constitution and the brave souls who try to protect it.

In Gray's and their self appointed agents, we trust.

It is especially important to examine Strieber with critical analysis. Not only because all people are imperfect, fallible and no one person should be relegated to the position of dispenser of the truth without freedom to debate essential element of the presentation, but because it stands on the threshold of contact with the 'visitors'. It appears what we approach the phenomena with, may impact the result.

There are as just as many experiencers who balk at being abused by Grays and are not anxious to justify it as part of rationalizing a might is right philosophy or discarding traditional human values concerning compassion. They, however, are not 'best-selling' horror authors and former ad men on call to the White house when a question arises and their voices are easily outweighed by the constant media message now being bought by that traditional ally of the pentagon, Hollywood.

There is the nagging relation of mind control as it relates to the visitor phenomena. Strieber suggests that there are ongoing government sponsored programs in which the possibly CIA affiliated Finders are involved in kidnapping children for their programs, which involve abuse in an attempt to initiate contact. Or create a group of people able to sustain communication with the visitors. That disgusting possibility needs to be investigated and not left hanging as a bad advertisement in the restricted parameters offered by his site.

There seems to be a tendency towards hostile defensiveness when trying to advance the investigation in any way that threatens the status quo. That is probably not a good thing when we are dealing with the unknown, and inexcusable when the abuse of children may be involved.

Let no man ever be so sacrosanct that we cannot question him, it's very important to examine all aspects of what has transpired and how it is presented.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Winston Churchill said: "The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with any voter"

The elitism expressed by Churchill reflects a failure in education, human beings are not stupid, they are capable of reason.

Another word for dissociation is stupefaction. There's no denying that the daily rigors of trying to pilot a family under competitive circumstances, that now most often, require two parents working in order provide for their children contribute to an atmosphere of stupefaction. One of the first questions asked by authority to protesters - 'Do you have a job?'

The average person doesn't have the time to protest, and the education provided in elementary and high school generally doesn't include a basic primer in logic and critical analysis. Even though the capacity for abstract deduction begins to assert itself in the human creature around 9 years of age, developing those skills is generally offered in post-secondary education.

It may be an historical bias against children, an education system developed by a 'children should be seen and not heard' belief system - in which discouraging debate from children is regarded as the imposition of discipline. The education system is now drugging children on a mass scale in order to enforce their methods.

The use of subliminal advertising is widely recognized; most people can recognize the death heads air brushed into advertisements of alcohol that manipulate the desire for oblivion or death instinct present in the human creature when they seek relief from alcohol.

Even without insertions of subliminal imagery or sound, advertisements and all presentation have within them, assumption, biases and premises that when subjected to practical criticism, reveal subtle coercion of agreement.

Recently psychologist's found that the dissociation characteristic of anxiety disorders and anxiety disorders themselves increase the suggestibility of the audience:

"Psychologists have suggested that people with anxiety disorders are very sensitive to subliminal threats and are picking up stimuli the rest of us do not perceive," said Joy Hirsch, who worked on the study.

"Our findings now demonstrate a biological basis for that unconscious emotional vigilance."
www.mindpowernews.com...

The researchers into mind control not only wanted Manchurian candidates, they wanted social control. People are like a school of fish, when responding to mass media stimuli. Given the army of psychologists daily working on increasing profits for a segment of society, there is also psychology used in the promulgation of political messages, it seems reasonable to assume they would want to advance their methods. Where propaganda imposes ideas with unarguable premises inserted directly into the presentation, debate of ideology offers all aspects of each platform in order to enable the audience the addition of their own interpretation.

In our CNN age, it's sometimes easier to spot subliminal insertions than the assumptions, biases and imposed shared premises necessary to each commercial, political advertisement etc.

The obvious next step on the rung of the ladder to successful subliminal control is the production of anxiety and fear. Some have argued that this has already been achieved with the 'War on Terror' in which the North American population is encouraged to live in a daily scale of possible danger. A psychological mechanism that's easy to exploit, because it is human nature to focus on possible threats. Unfortunately, encouraging fear in that arena decreases the success with which it can be countered. Fear and rage eliminate reason.

As a former ad man and horror author, Strieber seems especially skilled at inducing anxiety and fear mongering. Black Elk joked with the star people, but Strieber and the reports surrounding his followers center mostly on the anxiety producing double message that they do horrible things to people and yet offer enlightenment and scientific advancement; with one man as intermediary.

The same can be said of any investigation into mind control and it's relationship to the visitor experience. That approaching these topics without practical criticism encourages the very stupefaction that increases the suggestibility of a populace making them easier to control on a widespread scale.

What seems arguable is whether or not it is done intentionally or as a result of mind control.

[edit on 14-4-2007 by clearwater]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Perhaps there are many people being currently harassed by covert tests of new technology and surveillance methods, but I really find it hard to believe that there are up to 10,000,000 full-fledged products of MK ultra out there.

It's more likely to me, that it started as a misinformation program that took off due to the easy footing it grasped in the suggestibility of traumatized psyche's seeking justice.

A misinformation program, that among other things, seeks to capitalize on the phenomena that there is no such thing as bad advertising. Instead, the end result of encouraging people to identify with mind control is it's habituation into the public psyche. Evident now by the profusion of product of MK ultra logos.

It's a bit ridiculous to think there are up to 10,000,000 successfully splintered and controllable multiples out there, because basically the experiments failed.

Dr Cameron, et al - failed at imprinting or re-writing psyches. What they did find, was that they could induce psychosis with easy predictability and the research conducted on mind control has left us with what we see at Guantanamo.

"From 1950 to 1962, the C.I.A. ran a massive research project, a veritable Manhattan Project of the mind, spending over $1 billion a year to crack the code of human consciousness, from both mass persuasion and the use of coercion in individual interrogation. And what they discovered -- they tried '___', they tried mescaline, they tried all kinds of drugs, they tried electroshock, truth serum, sodium pentathol. None of it worked. What worked was very simple behavioral findings, outsourced to our leading universities -- Harvard, Princeton, Yale and McGill -- and the first breakthrough came at McGill."

While Time magazine presented the conditions there as quite banal, for those in the know, it's a giant psychosis inducing camp. Sensory deprivation or over-stimulation, absolute invasion of privacy, self induced pain, sleep deprivation are all consistent catalysts of psychosis, and self induced pain can be something as simple as forcing a person to stand in one position for a long period of time.

That was the most successful result of the mind control experiments, perfecting torture.

While it's all well and good to discuss malevolent experimentation done by authority, obfuscating and desensitizing the public to the true nature of the atrocity is on par with the original insult.

In addition, the extent to which some of these reports attribute absolute power to these organizations is contributing to a sense of alienation and learned helplessness. It's practically an invitation to be defined as an enemy of the state - considering the fact that it almost invariably fails to address specifics and instead intimates a shadow governments absolute power.

America has several tar brushes with which to paint people, one of them being accused of leftist ideology and the other being accused of terrorism. Insisting that constitutional amendment and due process be restored has now become dangerously tantamount to being accused of both communism and terrorism.

It's worse than Orwellian, the country that once held the example for the world of constitutional rights and amendments as well as the due process that protects the individual against the arbitrary application of power from the vastly more powerful state, has betrayed the mantle. The very people who might trumpet the rights and processes that protect the individual seem to be acting more as a bad advertisement for it's futility.

Pastor Niemoller poem, 'First they came' applies to our present circumstances as well as the banality Hannah Ardent knew as attendant to evil - certainly, whatever personal reports turn out to be true - they can rest assured that if there is no accounting for it in this world, there will be in the next.

No matter what Strieber says about - there being no punishment for cruelty and misdeeds - if the punishment is as simple as a stain on the soul that prevents joy ....

God does not place into the heart of man, hopes, dreams, and justice that will not be fulfilled...,and if S/He doesn't....

On a more practical level, I think what we see fulfilled at Gitmo is the old saying - 'Give a man a hammer, he'll find something to hit.' In this case it is give a government millions of dollars to investigate torture with, and they'll find someone to torture.

Gitmo is the Bush administration's version of a Chinese re-education camp. It's highly likely their advancing their research into torture and mind control while they practice what they know.

The obvious advantage of having Chinese style re-education camps is that the Patriot Act now permits anyone under suspicion to be labeled a terrorist and the subliminal threat is there for the whole populace.

The arbitrary and absolute power of which is reiterated daily in the massive outpouring of people who are encouraged to identify with the abuse, engendering a double bind that in the end encourages a common psychological coping mechanism known as identifying with the aggressor.

Product of MK ultra

[edit on 17-4-2007 by clearwater]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
There's been much speculation on the possible mind control origins of Cho Seung Hui, while I think it's highly unlikely that a foreign student suffering from mental disability is a product of mind control interference, I think Jose Luis de Jesus Miranda would be a good example of the direction mind control is probably taking; through the exploitation of mass media by appealing to pre-existing conditions.

www.msnbc.msn.com...
Sin doesn't exist, he insists
He often takes aim at the Catholic Church — the most powerful faith in Latin America — calling all priests child molesters and saying chastity vows go against the Bible's teachings. Members of his church have torn up images of saints and other religious symbols in El Salvador, and marched in Guatemala and Honduras.

The CIA has made a concerted effort in Latin America which has included an attempt to usurp the religious traditions and values of those very Catholic nations - over and above the simple insinuation of Protestant values, there have been concerted and controlled missions into the barrios; including and exploiting the supernatural aspects of visions, healings, manifestations etc..

The mass media is the most attractive method for advancing mind control, it reaches a wide audience and it's most effectively done by appealing to a pre-existing condition - in the case of Latin America - a devout continent, religion is the obvious course.

The other aspect is the CIA's interest in charismatic characters such as Jim Jones et al, who have the ability to sway opinion and an almost hypnotic presence. The obvious route for mind control to be most effective is through use of the mass media and with the presentation of characters who are designed to be sympathetic to the target audience.

The more subtle the insinuation of a philosophy sympathetic to might is right or fascist power structures, the more effective. Also it would have to appeal in some way to a pre-existing condition. Since religion is traditionally one of the mainstays of social control - as it's used by power - it stands to reason that they are testing their mettle on a suggestible audience.

The other obvious target audience are those jaded with the abuses of power that historically accompany large religious institutions. The non-hierarchical structure of Muslim faith presented a serious threat, in the minds of some, as an alternative faith for those Christians leaving the church in droves. Hence the suspected Nazi interference in the creation of the militant muslim jihadist - perhaps for the purpose of installing dictators. The at home alternative was pop psychology/new ageism and the bastardization of the traditional earth religions - all of which lend themselves more easily to moral relativism than a long tradition of sympathy for Christ might.

The most obvious place to look is at the figureheads spouting belief systems that lend themselves to fascist power structures and moral relativism - that defy logical refutation as well as create a diversionary and misleading following among a group who might otherwise not be sympathetic at all to a might is right philosophy.

It might seem dubious that they exert such hegemonic control on a subject - and questionable when there is access to so much mass media; whether such figureheads exploit a religious inclination, or exploits a growing fascination with UFO's - (an aspect that might have appeared especially attractive to mass media mind control, given the power such association implies) the result is the same, promulgating value systems that lend themselves to totalitarianism.

Jose Luis de Jesus Miranda has gained a great deal of air time:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Such figureheads might take a more secular approach appealing to different biases in North America than South America, both cases would evince an advantageous placement into the mass media. Latin America is an area already known to be under CIA interference in a religious capacity.

We know with certainty that controlling classes are aware of the power of the mass media age and that they exploit it towards that end: This is a paragraph published in the journal Foreign Affairs by the council on foreign relations in response to Clinton's JFKish inauguration speech. 400 million wasn't spent on impeachment over fellatio. Rather, it was based on the neo-conservative idea that social values can be imposed from authority and the price tag was to drive home the necessity and importance of that premise.

Interesting to note that Strieber has also reiterated that premise by mentioning on one Dreamland show, how Clinton can not be trusted to control his sexual appetites and that this somehow reflects justification of impeachment. Whereas Bush has been caught in many more lies - there hasn't been any mention of justifiably impeaching him.

"The task is much more complicated and difficult than Clinton makes it out. First the president has not prepared the nation for the sacrifices that lie ahead if America's trajectory is to turn upward.
Second, he has yet to explain the complex obstacles to restarting the American economy when there is a recession in Japan and Europe.
Third, he has yet to confront the delicate problem of pleasing powerful financial markets which are all too ready to unleash their fury at the administration's first fiscal misstep.
Now that the election is over the new president will have to move quickly to deliver the tough message and make agonizing decisions. In the CNN age, when indelible impressions are instantaneously formed around the world and when wall street and it's foreign counterparts can bring policy makers to their knees overnight Clinton's first hundred days are not just an opportunity to unfold a new agenda, rather they just as equally present a mine field that could blow up and damage his administration for the next four years.
Clinton's immediate priorities should be both offensive and defensive and defined in terms that are crystal clear and that reduce the cancerous budget deficit." (social spending)

Note the line - In the CNN age, when indelible impressions are instantaneously formed around the world and when wall street and it's foreign counterparts can bring policy makers to their knees overnight..

While it's my contention that the creation of Manchurian candidates was a failed experiment - exploiting the vulnerabilities of human psychology to mass media is very effective, perhaps made more suggestible by the peer pressures available in internet message boarding; with or without the use of subliminal insertions.

Strieber contends a neutron bomb is the expedient approach to Iran. He bases this on the theory that unreachable bunkers house their nuclear weapons program, but neglects to mention they are researching and building an nuclear energy program. Despite their access to oil, most of it goes to export. He neglects to mention the amount of time it takes to develop a intercontinental nuclear armament.

This is not the first time in history that moral relativism has played central role in philosophical study, but given the A bomb - it just might be the last.

[edit on 22-4-2007 by clearwater]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Needles in haystacks -

The instant cult like appeal of "The Conet Project" demonstrates a mass market appetite for intrigue, mystery and access into the hidden world of espionage, "The Washington Post" worded it:

"Conet," in other words, delivers a couple of the slightly subversive thrills that rock could once deliver without breaking a sweat. It feels new, a little dangerous, a ticket into a subculture of sorts. That's an experience you don't find in record stores much anymore, in part because rock has been around for 50 years -- and can anything that old really feel dangerous? -- and in part because corporate America long ago figured out there's gold in the underground, and now mines and mass-produces it faster every year. In a way, "Conet" is a measure of just how fringeward you need to head these days to find something that delivers the frisson of the margins.
www.washingtonpost.com...

The Conet Project is a collection of encrypted shortwave radio signals, presumably and most likely an anonymous method of encoding instructions to spies in the field, or receiving information from them. - It is essentially impossible to trace the transmission to the recipient of the code.

In 1998, a U.K. government spokesperson acknowledged for the first time that shortwave radio is indeed used for espionage.
www.washingtonpost.com...

Purveyors of mass media propaganda are not ignorant of glamor implicit in the appeal of the 'Conet Project' - and it presents to them an insidious vehicle with which to insert subliminal coercions; sub-consciously inviting an audience into agreement and acquiescence to their agenda. Since the 'age of Aquarius' with it's counter culture challenge to authority - any new and upcoming challenges have been swiftly co-opted - preempting the possible dangerous aspects of rebellion by implying conformity. In the sixties, the most predictable response from the media to overt digressions from the norm, or explicit criticisms of authority and social dictates were met with direct disapproval. That method of refuting possible threats to the status quo has been replaced with a much more sophisticated and effective manipulation of an audience. A manipulation utilizing the psychological dynamics of identification, in addition to the endemic and uniform instincts subtly exploited by the art of advertising. Those methods effectively co-opt any real subversive threats. The mass media age presents the ability to determine and manipulate market opinion without the awareness of it taking place and it is a formidable psychological weapon. Making the sentiments of la petit fleur de Lisieux somewhat understandable (to paraphrase) - 'That the sole happiness on earth, consists of remaining in ignorance of created things....'

One of the most enigmatic recordings of shortwave encryption is that of what sounds like a young girl's voice, broadcasting from a German station:

These stations use very rigid schedules, and transmit in many different languages, employing male and female voices repeating strings of numbers or phonetic letters day and night, all year round. The voices are of varying pitches and intonation; there is even a German station (The Swedish Rhapsody) that transmits a female child's voice!
www.irdial.com...

"Attention! Achtung! Atención!"
www.youtube.com...

Some women can sound deceptively like children over electronic transmission - but the fact that Nazi's are known to have been responsible for some very obscene abuses of children (not solely in Auschwitz, but by a continuation of their experiments in North America as stated by Strieber et al) is implied by the recording. Making the old adage caveat emptor, an even more onerous responsibility. The encryptions are essentially impossible to decode, given the lack of a template and changing uses, and contexts. There is an attempt to track down whoever may have been involved in transmitting these codes in the past -

The second postcard will enable you to take part in a world-wide
experiment we are unleashing, called "The Conet Project: Six Degrees
of Separation". We are using these cards to attempt to track down the
staff that operated Numbers Stations in the past, wherever in the
world they are now living.
Everyone on earth is connected to everyone else; it only takes six
steps to get from any one person to any other person on the planet,
hence the phrase 'Six Degrees of Separation'. If this really is the
case, then we should be able to track down people who worked in
Numbers Stations from the last three decades, simply by deploying the
special cards that we have produced.
www.irdial.com...

These transmissions have not slowed or ended in the recent decades, but continue with consistent frequency. The appeal of 'The Conet Project' has not been lost on the spin doctors. 'Doctors' most likely by right of psychological certification, and maybe as a direct result of the billions spent on investigating mind control. It can be deduced with some certainty that the outrage that might be engendered by a growing awareness of the possible abuses endemic to that covert activity is going to be countered with a sophisticated and seductive co-opting propaganda operation in the mass media. It is very important, given the power of this psychological weapon that mass media has become - to not permit the alchemical transformations of mass media manipulation to subvert well intentioned curiosity into sub-conscious concession. The new generation of propaganda will be found insinuated into the very avenues presenting counter cultural appeal. They may not want to spend money on pensions, but they're perfectly willing to lose money placing spies in every group formed that poses a possible threat to their hegemony. Not only placing spies into possible counter-cultural threats, but creating organizations designed to attract such an audience.

Remember William Wallace in 'Braveheart' - "Slaves are made in such ways. The last time Longshanks spoke of peace I was a boy. And many Scottish nobles, who would not be slaves, were lured by him under a flag of truce to a barn, where he had them hanged. I was very young, but I remember Longshank's notion of peace."

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The very salient similarity of these number codes to the one presented by Dr Colin Ross in his book "The CIA Doctors: Human Rights Violations by American Psychiatrists" shows they were drawing on existing modes of encryption in an attempt to exploit them with other uses.

In his book he asserts that:

"In The C.I.A. Doctors: Human Rights Violations By American Psychiatrists, Dr. Ross provides proof, based on 15,000 pages of documents obtained from the C.I.A. through the Freedom of Information Act, that there have been pervasive, systematic violations of human rights by American psychiatrists over the last 65 years. As well, he proves that the Manchurian Candidate "super spy" is fact, not fiction. He describes the experiments conducted by psychiatrists to create amnesia, new identities, hypnotic access codes, and new memories in the minds of experimental subjects."
www.rossinst.com...

If that is true, and the contention is debatable, given the credentials and associations (and purpose of the book to create sales), which could conceivably draw on the proposed approach to co-opting propaganda. There is a difference between spies trained with hypnotic suggestion and a massive implanting of Manchurian multiples - the abuse required to induce multiple personality is attended by psychosis, and disintegration of a central locus of control. There is a difference between hypnotically implanted suggestion and multiple personality, the former does not require to latter in order to be effective.

Hypocrisy among Psychiatrists

If the profession of psychiatry and individual psychiatrists were honest and apologetic about mind-control experimentation, that would be one thing. Instead, the record is one of denial and disinformation. This compounds and perpetuates the original evil.
www.freedommag.org...

The numbers codes mentioned by Ross were an attempt to trigger the desired sub-conscious response. Making it essential for 'Manchurian' spies to have access to shortwave radio.
The fact that they are still in use in such numbers, including being broadcast from former cold war enemy nations, implies not only the encrypted transmission of information, but the use of hypnotically implanted suggestion. Repetition is a form of inducing suggestion, the sub-conscious does not use discernment in the same way as the conscious mind. It's for that reason that consistently repeated underlying premises are so effective, they are a form of hypnotic inculcation.

[edit on 28-4-2007 by clearwater]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join