It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are Demons?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
My friend has had something happen to her... She was 11 and literally changed over night.
she doesn't want to remember, she doesn't want to think about it. The little aliens we see in all the posters, movies etc are actually demons. She has surrounded herself with good people and they all say that there is something different about her.
I know this sounds crazy but she told me there are cities and cities of these aliens/demons... don't ask for these to come into your life don't open up to something that can only do harm. Good has to equal Evil, that is the law of everything. Everything has a counter action for every action. I'm not crazy christian lady, in fact I don't even believe in religion... but the way she looks at me when she talks about it, I can't describe to you. It's scary and real, she looks like she is 5 and all the innocence but 85 and all the experiences in the world at the same time. She is 23.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
This is a theory that seems to be getting a lot of attention. It is my personal opinion that this theory is mostly being propagated by fundamentalist "Christians" who, for whatever reason, seem to be threatened by the notion that there is life on other planets. So, instead of calling them what they are, other lifeforms, they have labelled them "demons."

Demons are spiritual entities, not physical beings that take people and experiment on them.

[edit on 2-4-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
probing sounds more like soddomy then experimenting

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Sounds like your friend needs serious mental help. I would recommend a non-skeptic psychologist, they exist. She should not get hypnotherapy, I think it can create false memories.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Amongst many other experiences I can closely relate to this one........

A few years ago when my son was aged five he began wetting the bed, although this wasn`t a common occurence it was happening enough to cause concern, as he had been dry sleeping for the best part of 18 months.

One sunday morning at roughly 7:30 a.m. my gf got up to go to the toilet, on passing Harrys bedroom she heard laughing, she went to the toilet and on return entered his bedroom, and sat on his bed, he was sound asleep, as she pulled the quilt up to tuck him in she noticed that he had wet the bed again, I had awoken by now and went downstairs to make us a cup of tea.

When I returned we sat and spoke about the best approach to try and get to the root cause of the problem, as I had spoke to Harry about it and got nowhere, the plan was when he awakes Tracy would get him, bring him to our room where I would pretend to be asleep, he absolutely adored Tracy she was the mother he never had from his early years.

It wasn`t long before he was awake and in our room, he sat on the bed as Tracy got his confidence and he started to speak, whilst feigning sleep and listening to him the hairs on my arms started bristling as he opened up, in his own words......
"Sometimes when they come i`m asleep, they tickle me and when I wake up they do sssshh with a funny finger, I laugh sometimes".
"Who does?" said Tracy.
"The little men with stars in their eyes" replied Harry.
"What little men" inquired Tracy.
"The ones that look like the balloon".
We had recently been to a carnival and bought an inflatable Alien with the stereotype shaped face eyes etc.
"How do they make you laugh Harry?" to which he replied as he beckoned Tracy towards him, as to whisper, "Like this" just as Tracy but her ear to his mouth, and is the norm when little ones try to whisper, he bellowed out "Booyakasha".

This made both Tracy and me burst out laughing as almost like he was playing a joke, now for those that know of Ali-G one of the many characters played by Sasha Cohen, it`s his catch phrase, Harry picked up this from Tracys younger brother, after speaking about it more in general with Harry, the bed wetting stopped, the visitors didn`t actually scare him, I can only put the bed wetting down to him laughing to much, if they scared him he wouldn`t go nowhere near the room.

We had nearly forgotten all about this, until roughly 3:0 AM. one morning when Harry was seven he came bounding in our room crying his eyes out, after comforting him I asked if he had a bad dream, and he replied "That his little men friends had to leave now, and couldn`t come back anymore" it was a final goodbye.

People can draw their own conclusions of many things, but Harrys characteristics and interests bear an uncanny similiarity to mine, the biggest being his intrique of the planets and favourite item, his telescope.

All I pray for is what/ who/ why/ or whatever all this means, and I think it has a huge significant bearing, doesn`t destroy his life, like it has mine, whilst being ripped apart trying to find answers to questions you can never ask.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
now you have scared me what if aliens are demons and do alien bring us evil then we are in trouble

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alienhunters
now you have scared me what if aliens are demons and do alien bring us evil then we are in trouble

If it's possible for demon/aliens to die, then, of course, we use our strength against them. However, considering they are spiritual entities, there HAS to be a special way to defeat them.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
The "Alien's are Demon's" concept isn't new and has been discussed here before on ATS. I think its highly possible that it has an element of truth about it as I too had visits as a child from the little men but what followed my experiences was anything but nice.

Perhaps the Aliens visiting us are dimensional beings on a different vibratory frequency and hence have godlike abilities compared to us on our plane, but its equally possible that the reason they have hightech that appears magical is because thats exactly what it is...magic (black).

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Shouldn't this thread be in the Aliens forum? Just a thought because i would've never stumbled across this thread unless i added the Freshman forum.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
www.alienintrusion.com...

You owe it to yourself to read this book.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
"However, considering they are spiritual entities, there HAS to be a special way to defeat them."

There is, actually. It's well documented that "alien abductions" have been ceased by the name of Jesus used by a believer.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by org.membernaminemelfina

You're onto something about being able to stop them. The book Alien Instrusion is very convincing in its documentation of aliens actually being demons. It even explains the 5% of unexplainable UFOs that do physically impossible things, since demons aren't physical, but can manipulate matter and light. The book goes into detail about how these creatures claim to be here to help, yet are clearly deceptive, and while they can manipulate matter, no physical evidence such as a single piece of a UFO, or something they dropped while abducting someone, has ever been recovered. Many of these "aliens" use names similar to, or in some cases exactly the same as demon names found in the Bible. But the key that proves they are demons comes near the end of the book, where it is documented that the name of Jesus can abruptly end an attempted abduction and cause the abductors to flee. It's a pretty incredible, well researched book, and will change the way the reader thinks about the subject.

www.alienintrusion.com...

alienresistance.org...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
This is actually a very resonable explination.

When I was younger, my teaching in Islam told me of such things of deamon like nature called Jinn. Basically in the Quran, it mentions the jinn as being made of a black, smokeless flame.

The Jinn are not visable to humans, but they can make themself visable to us at thier own leisure. They can take any form they like except the prophet of Islam, Muhammed (saw). They tend to take the form of snakes, crows, dogs etc. It is said hitlers dog was a jinn, because they tend to have the characteristics of two white dots between their eyes when they take a form (something hitlers dog had present).

If they were to take the form of some unseen or made up creature, then portray themself as being aliens, far more technically superior etc, would not, the majority of the world fall in under their rule? (aka world government) Majority of them from fear, but the rest from ignorance.

This is something the devil is scheming (he too is a jinn), the NWO is his puppet beyond a doubt.

Here is some info on Jinn;

www.spubs.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Read and it may open your eyes to the truth! If you find the info sceptical or make belief etc, then so be it, but at least it is another theory on the table to consider.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
It's possible that some aliens are demons, and some demons are aliens, but no one can say with certainty that all aliens are demons and vice versa. We can't even see "beyond the veil," so it's foolish for anyone to say with certainty that we know what is there.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
IMO

Fallen Angels=Bad Aliens=Fallen Angels.
Angels=Good Aliens=Angels

They are one In the same.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Whenever my husband was a little boy, he seen a demon that looked like the green slimer in the library in the movie Ghostbusters. He never told anyone what he saw until about 5 or so years ago (he is now 47). He told his sister because she was with him whenever he seen it and that was more than once. It would come out of their closet at night (he said) and my husband would cover his head with covers. Well, his sister seen the very same thing, he found out and that (I think) really got him. It was the very same creature he seen. She knew the same thing about its physical appearance.

I personally feel it is demonic which truly could qualify as alien. Whether of this dimension or another.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
A chapter of the Dulce Papers has a very interesting proposition about Aliens "little grey guys" and demons. It actually spells out in great detail how demons could be controlling aliens. This incorporates elements of the bible into the explanation. This is only a theory by admittance of the documents author but it is an interesting trail to follow if you are thinking alien/demon connections.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
In order for you to believe in Demons.
You first have to believe in God.
But, to Believe in God, you cant believe in Aliens.
Because the bible (Gods word) doesn't say he created any Aliens.
So, to believe in Aliens, you are questioning Gods word and do not really believe in God in the first place.
So therefore you can not truly believe in Demons.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
First of all, just like there are good and bad people, there are good and bad extraterrestrials. The Good ones are not the ones who are the Greys, reptilians, or abduct you and sexually prey upon you. For the most part, the good ones are not here yet and they will be returning in 2012. And like someone said, a demon is a spiritual entity, NOT a physical being.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Nothing like taking responsibilty for the state this worlds in. Lets blame it on Aliens who are really demons. Excuse me while I laugh my ass off.

I think it's safe to say that this universe is teeming with intelligent life, but unfortunately they want nothing to do with us because we are barking mad.

P.S If I ever lose my marbles and commit genocide I shall blame those demonic Aliens.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join