It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

zionist U.S. media supresses black on white crime...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I had forgotten that ...you are correct..thanks for reminding me.

The name Johnson..translates son of John.

In Iceland the women use Dottir after their names...indicating they are the dottir of so and so..

This is quite common in many cultures.

Also it was common to be defined by trade...Smith was often a smith by trade..blacksmith or such.

Wright was for instance...a wheelwright..making wheels..

This is not often taught to people today.

Thanks again Dante for refreshing my memorty.
Orangetom.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Yeah, and Ericson, and Gustavson......

What I meant is when something is said about an individual in the media, it's most likely said about the individual, and their lineage is not brought into it. Isn't that what this thread is about? Media recognition, and identification?

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Stats on the reality of crime suppression........

frontpagemag.com...

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
frontpagemag? come on, they're just as messed up and inaccurate as WND. just look around and you'll see. and honestly, they give ZERO citiation. and then they forget to bring up how the majority of rapes AREN'T reported.

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
and then they forget to bring up how the majority of rapes AREN'T reported.

These unreported rapes most often being committed by friends, family and loved ones. Hmmmmm

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
its lucifers servants..wolves in sheeps clothing..they think that they can win the world by securing for the isreal for the jews, which satan even tempted jesus with world conquest..Because of one fact, God knows dividing the good from the bad is good, so the bad doesnt spoil the good, is a necessary practice among farmers even so crops dont rot or impose on eachother. So apply it to human terms. Mixing good people in with the bad eventualy the good may turn neutral, and lose care, becoming open to mental change instituted at church, tv, school, work..billboards lol. Study mind control techniques.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Trash.

The Zionist/Jewish controlled media (hard for me to tell which one is which a lot) uses "criminal" as one of the defining characteristics of black people. You're more likely to see black people on the news, law enforcement shows, music videos, or sports broadcasts than in any other context. And the black criminal is one of the fav of these stereotypes.

Look at BET. Since the Jewish guy took over, they show the same 4 movies over and over, the majority of which have black criminality/hood life as a primary feature.

As for black on white crimes, the black dude who snatched the old white lady's purse was all over the news recently. The DC snipers were all over the media so much that they made a movie about them. The imaginary black man that kidnapped the white woman from Texas' children (don't remember which white woman, but one of those crazy bitches that killed their kids) was in the media, and he wasn't even real.

Gotta go now; this thread reeks like a Port-o-Potty.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh every night i watch the news and every night there is a story about a dangerous black male. even though most crime in my city is evenly distributed among all races.

Yeah, mine too (Los Angeles). Anyone living here knows that the preponderance of crime originates from gang activity. Sure, there's the Mexican mafia, the Crips and Bloods, and a few Chinese and Vietnamese gangs--but the media never makes any mention of the white gangs. The Swedes and Norwegians are especially violent, and the Brits and Canadians are currently having a major turf war.

Yeah, the media's really biased here reporting all that non-white crime when we all know it's really even-steven.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Leonard Pitts column doesn't help matters at all. Whites here are condemed for attempting to bring the lack of national coverage to light. He's still employed as of this hour. Kinda feeds my whole theory. Thanks Leonard.

www.miamiherald.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Yiaweta,

It has been awhile since I have posted on this thread but some events have occured to clarify the media bias of which is spoken here in this thread and to make some points clear.

Back on an earlier post someone made the question of could anyone make a recent case for media bias concerning a white on black crime outside of the Tawana Brawley and Duke University Case.

I pointed out the very national and also heavily locally covered case of Hurricane Katrina.

Hurricane Katrina is the most recent and disgusting example of political prostitution/whoredom by the media shills ..shilling for their pimps the political process in recent times. It is so racially biased for cheap whorish political results. Even the blind and ignorant can smell the political cess radiating from this event. It will happen again with the same political cess and the same usual suspects.

Now...contrast this with the lack of coverage coming out of the recent tornado in Kansas just last month.

Notice the use of the "Victim Dictum" by the people of this town in which almost the whole town was destroyed. Notice the very extensive media coverage given to this event to this very day to justify more "Victim Dictum" for votes?? Notice the rage daily in the media by the people of this town and state justifying more entitlement from the government??

It becomes quite obvious to me what is going on....

Some people in this country are expendable and disposable because their votes dont make much difference to the body politic on election day.

Those who do matter become victims in events like this so as to groom the public for vote conditioning...particularly this section of the nation. They must be groomed by the media to pull the right levers by emotional outrage conditioning.

The media's coverage of this through outrage ,is not much different than whta PHil Donahue was doing when he used to perform that wild race and running completely across his audience in order to stick his microphone in the face of the next emotionally outraged audience member.
This is a very effective political tool on peoples who are unawares and easily conditioned.
The media today is carrying on Phil Donahues legacy for cheap reasons of political whoredom.

All of this...except....there is a very stark contrast with this tornado ravaged town of Greensburg, Kansas..almost totally destroyed and New Orleans.

There is a difference in the media coverage, the politics surrounding the coverage, the lack of the "victim dictum", the very stark lack of the "Usual Suspects."

What could be the contrast in this town and the manner and rational for handling New Orleans?

Stick around..it is going to happen again with the same results. Remember this.

Orangetom

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Nice Post Tom......
The dialectic in it's full regalia. The masters of culture creation will never allow whites, blacks and hispanics to be understanding and appreciative of their differences or similarities equally. At the same time to rail against what's going on now with Plan 96 let's say, is also saying I long for the good old days when Plan 93 was in process. I can only rattle someone's tree from the trunk in that I always have my feet firmly planted on the ground.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Yiaweta,

Check this out!! Before making my last post I read yours about Leonard Pitts.

Leonard Pitts is a very good writer when he can write about something other than race relations and the "Victim Dictum." I actually find him to be quite reasonable and logical.

But the problem I have with him just as with the "usual suspects" Jesse and Al...is that they are mostly a one topic editorial. Take that topic away and they have little to print. It becomes quite obvious.

So today I met my woman at the local Cracker Barrel for lunch and while waiting I purchased a newspaper. Lo and behold when I got around to the editorial section ...whom should I read but Olde Leonard Pitts. And yes it was the same olde topic line. Same olde standards or non standards. I do however agree with Leonard on one thing...we as the public have to be some kind of hard up to think Paris Hilton is news and information. Leonard is correct on this one ..in the bullseye...the "X ring.

But take away race and race issues and Leonard has little to editorialize. Not much at all. I becomes quite obvious when you read enought of him.

Thanks,
Orangetom

[edit on 22-6-2007 by orangetom1999]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Tom, I read the same piece this morning. I did notice it being far more of an account of things, than when he's into a racially based topic where editorializing fits the bill. That reflects on the entitlement issue and the comfort found within the 'victum dictum'. A good example was Cosby's pointing the finger at the black community for many of their own ills. Very few black influencers agreed with him. I say influencers because leadership is disallowed. He went from hero to just another rich Uncle Tom. This is how strong the 'victum dictum' actually has become. It always reminds me of the dog who grows up in a yard with a three foot high fence. He grows to be of size to easily scale the fence but won't because he's conditioned himself to his own comfortable prison.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Well, now, what about the newest missing white woman?

The one pregnant by the cop, who is "not" a suspect, but already being treated like one? The cop who is also black?

Keep trying, YIAWETA, keep trying...

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
i look at it like this...if it's blacks that commit the most crimes, then it's whites who commit the worst crimes. one thing i realized about my life as i got more mature, and im sure this will apply to most of you, the people that ever gave you the most problems in your life are that of your own kind.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Oh, another topic about the control of the media an the Zionist influence. Now, here is a small tale from Hungary, which is similar to the Christian, Newson case. Few weeks, maybe months ago, Gypsies, the minority of Hungary, whose are blindly following the liberal, Zionist party, called SZDSZ have killed a white teacher in a city, called Olaszliszka. They've tried to vanish the trace of it, but for our luck, our country is already have enough about the manipulated lies and delusions, about the Zionists and we learned about this event, thanks to the National News Network, who is also against the Zionists and they're not controlled by them.

Since that time, everyone in my country is watching and we learned that there are approximately 2 attacks, even cruel and deadly attacks, what Gypsies are making against White Hungarians day by day, what the media is suppressing and what the Zionist party is trying to vanish. We also learned that the Zionist party, and the Jewish main party, called MAZSIHISZ was that one, which hired some provocators to start to make riots on peaceful White Hungarian demonstrations, what we held against the Government (We had nice photos that Skinheads are came out from the Synagogue, before they went to action.
). We also learned thanks to our great news network, that the Zionists are trying to protect 5 police officers (Jewish police officers), whose raped a Christian woman few weeks ago. And we also learned that the Jews, the Zionists are wanted to add the following into our constitution "Pedophilia is not a crime. It can be committed if the child reached the year of 14. And everything can be take by a camera too, if the child agrees.". For our luck, we have a great open network against the Zionists, here in Hungary and against the media, whose are loyal to them. They're making something against our nation, people from around the country are immediately getting their phone numbers, their address and anyone who is want to call up the Zionist asshole who wanted to add that bastard paragraph into our constitution, or the one, who want to destroy our national statue, because the Zionists are don't like it, or that bastard Zionist who is tortured and killed an animal, because he wanted to make the greatest movie of all and recorded everything with wide smile, anyone may able to call him up or pay a friendly visit. There is a news site for us, whose are collecting and releasing these data about these people, that's where from we know the identity of those Jew police officers whose raped that poor woman, and so on and so on. Our country is starting to unite against the Zionists pretty well.

Fellow comrades in the U.S. and the U.K, and other countries, where these things are happening day by day. Use this method. Share the info with each other. It's working pretty well and they cannot do anything against it.

Now, here in this thread there are many Zionists, or blind ones, whose are blindly following the Zionists... for the blind ones. If you're not a Zionists, it's really matter who you're and you're supporting them, because even if you're on their side, if something is happening to you, they will not care about at, just as they did with Channon Christian and her boyfriend.

In the reality, they're making difference between minority and white man, especially Christians. If something is happening with them, they're on the front page and screaming Anti-Semitism. If something is happening with a Christian, they don't even care about it and presenting the Anne Nicole case, where a Jew and another guy is fighting for her wealth. It's a comedy, called brainwash.

Before any of the Zionist member of ATS would come with the following... "I read your previous posts, would you like to paste it to here to prove that you're anti-semite"... go ahead. I'm not an Anti-Semite. I'm just a patriot, just one from the many whose have enough about lies, manipulation and the forced control. My opinion is not going to change about liars and supporter of killers, so don't even try to explain their lies or even your lies, or try to find some sort of explanation for the things, because it's not going to work. I'm experienced enough from them, just as my country. So if you try to create another lies with explanations, remember, Hungarians have enough about you.
Thank you.

[edit on 23-6-2007 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by radioactive_liquid
i look at it like this...if it's blacks that commit the most crimes, then it's whites who commit the worst crimes. one thing i realized about my life as i got more mature, and im sure this will apply to most of you, the people that ever gave you the most problems in your life are that of your own kind.

Radioactive Liquid,

I dont entirely go along with this premise. Crime is crime. NO matter who is doing it. I dont agree with this dogma of " hate crime". Crime is crime. Hate Crime is a political stick for votes. Crime is Crime. There is only one type..crime. Most of these divisions are for the purpose of cultivating and programming peoples or groups for votes by the body politic and their shills ..the media and pubilc education.

This will become more obvious as time goes by and new categories of crime are initiated. None of these categories of crime will be reduced or solved...but more people will be pronounced guilty. The politicians will have a field day grooming highly emotional peoples for votes.

Truthseeka,
I have no idea who is the latest missing white woman. Fill me in on this one. But I am not particularly sure it is important to me.

I got tired of this format back when that woman in California went missing with her unborn child. Lacy was her name as I recall. Even back then it was obvious that this story was not nationwide news yet they kept it on the front pages day after day after nauseating day.
Dont misunderstand me ..crime is crime...and this was a great loss to this womans family. I understand this . I just dont think it merited the coverage the media was wont to give it.
Then they followed this up with that woman missing in Aruba. Natalie as I recall the name. Once again..day after day after day after nauseating day.
Once again ..a great loss to this girls family.

As Matt Drudge stated on his program one evening ...Greta Van Sustern of Fox News will be talking about this Aruba story two years from now. He was correct.

This is just me..and I get very turned off by news when it becomes obvoius that they are tabloid like. As if I am enjoying being bombarded with headlines like when I go through the checkout stands at the drug store. Not for me ..no thanks. Pardon my crudity but I am not into this kind of emotional masterbation by outsiders attempting to make emotional merchandize of me and mine. No matter who is doing it. My life is not so droll and sedate that I need this kind of sensationalism passing itself off to me as news and information.

Thanks for your post,
Orangetom

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
orangetom1999-
i agree with you 100%, i was jus giving my perspective in reply to the first few post of this thread which, to me, more racial. crime is crime no matter which way you slice it but i cant really agree with the name of this thread. if you look at our local news you get both sides of the coin...a black on white crime, white on black crime but in all honestly blacks are more often portrayed as ruthless criminals, nobody can deny that. i made my statement that if blacks are commiting more crimes than white, then its whites who commit the worst crimes was said to counter balance what the name of this thread implys.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Tom,

I don't know her name (so hard to keep up with them), but the key here is she had a boyfriend. A black boyfriend. I swear, as soon as this story hit the news, they were treating him as a suspect. Of course, they TOLD him he wasn't a suspect...

Yesterday, they said they found the body (oh yeah, she was pregnant), and arrested the boyfriend. Keep in mind that they didn't suspect Scott Peterson for a LONG time compared to this case. The fact that he's white couldn't POSSIBLY have been a factor...hmmm...

So much for Zionist suppression of black on white crime. This thing has been all OVER the news, especially yesterday. I'm actually surprised you missed it.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Truthseeka,

I am actually off this weekend for once. I did finally catch it last night when surfing through the cable channels.

Not impressed with it. I watched it on Fox format. No thanks. This has the same promotion as did the woman in Aruba and the Lacy story. It is the same Fox format fingerprint. I immediately considered it a non story from my perspective. Mind you now this is a great loss for the familys involved.
I do understand this and I dont like the manner in which the media is wont to be so intrusive in their moments of personal family grief while they are making merchandize of their privacy...all the familys involved.

I just dont think it merits nationwide coverage to the extent the various media are wont to give it.

I suppose what I am trying to say Truthseeka is that I am not intrested in a tabloid format and this story has the tabloid format or fingerprint.....no matter who or whom is doing it. I wont be following up this story.

Lots to do around here this weekend and this story is not the gist of what is happening around my address. That is just me and how I deal with this kind of stuff. No thanks ...not for me. Once again my life is not so droll that I must use this kind of story to stroke my emotions. No thank you. These media will have to get thier ratings and copy from someone else.

Thanks,
Orangetom

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join