It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Captured on Video: New Witness Interviews

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
That "animal cries" comment sparked my memory. A new report on UFO.se (the official (government funded) Swedish UFO site) reported something very simular, thought this took place back in 1977. Here's the report, translated by me:

Date: 1977, approximately Februrary

Approx. time: 8PM

Town: Oxelösund

Place: Jogersö

Reported on 03-23-2007

Weather: Clear

Many years has passed but I'll never forget that February night in 1997 (Note: direct translation, don't know which is right). We were six kids (youths) riding mopeds from down town Oxelösund to Jogersö. My parents had a cabin that we were heading to. Some of my friends got there before us and when first saw them they were like statues, pointing at the sky. Above the tree tops hovered a soundless object, something oval like in shape, with a ring around it (Note: didn't remember this part!!) like Saturn. This object had different lights in different colors that flashed. A sound was heard, but not from the object itself, it had an unspecified origin and could be likened to dogs barking, or howling (Note: howling referring to general howling, not dog howling according to grammer). We linked this sound to the object, and I haven't heard anything like it since.The object hovered above the tree tops and we were standing, looking at it. It slowly moved closer and is now right above us, straight in front of us. At that moment we're starting to look at each other. One of the kids (youths) started crying and becomes wery upset, bewildered, scared and uncertain. By the way we were 6 sober kids (youths), no drugs were ever involved, so this isn't a matter of any narcotic substances we'd taken. Suddenly the object ascends, ascends (Note: original word was different, but also means "ascends) straight up, then in a very high velocity it flies to the east and then it's gone. As it went away the sound that came from 'the distant' also disappears and we now knew it was linked to that object, even though it wasn't coming straight from the object itself. We were pretty young and tried talking to adults about what happened. Unfortunately no one took us seriously, so we had to learn to keep quiet about it.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spacedeck
About the video being on youtube I'm not sure but I would believe it more if it HASN'T been on youtube cause if it was on youtube a UFO vid coverage would be big.

Just downloading it now.

No, I never posted it on You Tube....

Will Bartlett

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Date: 1977, approximately Februrary

Approx. time: 8PM

Town: Oxelösund

Place: Jogersö

Reported on 03-23-2007

Weather: Clear

Many years has passed but I'll never forget that February night in 1997 (Note: direct translation, don't know which is right). We were six kids (youths) riding mopeds from down town Oxelösund to Jogersö. My parents had a cabin that we were heading to. Some of my friends got there before us and when first saw them they were like statues, pointing at the sky. Above the tree tops hovered a soundless object, something oval like in shape, with a ring around it (Note: didn't remember this part!!) like Saturn. This object had different lights in different colors that flashed. A sound was heard, but not from the object itself, it had an unspecified origin and could be likened to dogs barking, or howling (Note: howling referring to general howling, not dog howling according to grammer). We linked this sound to the object, and I haven't heard anything like it since.The object hovered above the tree tops and we were standing, looking at it. It slowly moved closer and is now right above us, straight in front of us. At that moment we're starting to look at each other. One of the kids (youths) started crying and becomes wery upset, bewildered, scared and uncertain. By the way we were 6 sober kids (youths), no drugs were ever involved, so this isn't a matter of any narcotic substances we'd taken. Suddenly the object ascends, ascends (Note: original word was different, but also means "ascends) straight up, then in a very high velocity it flies to the east and then it's gone. As it went away the sound that came from 'the distant' also disappears and we now knew it was linked to that object, even though it wasn't coming straight from the object itself. We were pretty young and tried talking to adults about what happened. Unfortunately no one took us seriously, so we had to learn to keep quiet about it.

that's COOL .... the description of the object they saw sounds strangely like the one i saw, yet this was years ago.... And the way he described hearing those sounds which he thought were related, but were not coming from the craft. It made no sound....HMMM

[edit on 8-4-2007 by williamBARTLETT]

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
So could you elaborate on how the sounds... sounded? Like the description in my report?

Oh, and could you link me to those cattle mutilation / crop circle reports? Dunno how to find 'em. =/

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
So could you elaborate on how the sounds... sounded? Like the description in my report?

Oh, and could you link me to those cattle mutilation / crop circle reports? Dunno how to find 'em. =/

***Here is the page on the crop cirlces... there are others if you type in 'Neilburg crop circle' on google search. ***

www.cropcirclequest.com...

I'm trying to find a link about the mutialtions...

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Thanks again for answering questions and taking the time to post here.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by williamBARTLETT

Sorry about the Radio Show to everyone who was planning to tune in....

To answer the question... It never did dissapear. The camera was zoomed in so far that when Matthew lost the object in the sight, he couldn't find it again. He should have zoomed out, targeted the object again, and then slowly zoomed back in. But to the naked eye, I was watching it the whole time.
An no, it was not out of focus to my eye, it was incredibly clear and bright. I could make out every light on the object, even as they rotated around the back of it.
Although, Every time the object's lights FLARED up, YES it went directly out of focus. Example, when it turns redish and becomes one large blurry light, that was relative to what I saw. It would flare up, become blurry, and then go back to the small separate lights and become very clear again. Strangest thing I've every seen. I can only wonder what would have happened if I had driven up to it. ( There was a dirt road that appeared to lead directly to where the object was hovering.)

I think what they are asking is, how did the craft leave the sky? Did it zoom off or did it simply fade away.

I'm curious because my wife and I recorded something similar to this over Mt. Rainier early Friday morning (last Friday). I watched intently for an hour and my wife kept on for about another hour. We did not see it leave. It stayed within site the entire time. Finally she gave up and went to bed. I mean, it was 2 a.m. when we first spotted the unusual 'star'. I was exhausted and had to get to work at 5 and hadn't been to sleep yet.

The reason I believe that something like this could have gone on for so long without much notice is because it really did look like a bright star. It wasn't moving extremely erratically so I would never have paid it much mind at all under normal circumstances. I even told my wife a few times that it was just a star. Well, that idea left my mind finally when it eventually moved behind a tree. When it came back out we decided to try and catch it on video. The first 20 seconds or so are the most interesting part. Then our battery died (from being used without a recharge unfortunately).

I'm still looking for a way to copy what I filmed to a PC. I purchased a fire wire thinking that I could go that route only to find that what I thought was the fire wire port was actually the charger input. I guess we have to go via the AV output. Anyway, very interesting video.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg

I think what they are asking is, how did the craft leave the sky? Did it zoom off or did it simply fade away.

I'm curious because my wife and I recorded something similar to this over Mt. Rainier early Friday morning. We did not see it leave. It stayed within site the entire time.

This was the same in my case.... I never saw it leave either. My camera was dead, so I could no longer record. I couldn't call anyone either becuase my phone died and it is a very remote area. Eventually, we left after deciding NOT to drive over to it. We could still see it for miles as we drove away. But during the time we were watching, it never left that one spot from as far as I could tell.

William Bartlett

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Have you ever returned to that area afterwards? Maybe you have a picture of the same view but in daytime? These things are pretty crucial.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
Have you ever returned to that area afterwards? Maybe you have a picture of the same view but in daytime? These things are pretty crucial.

Where it happened (Neilburg, Saskatchewan) is about 1 hour from where I am from. (North Battleford, Saskatchewan) But I have been living in Calgary, Alberta for the last 2 years. (7 hours away) But Matthew still lives in North Battleford and may be able to get a picture. I will be back there again aswell within a month or so. I don't have any daytime photos but I have been by there since. Not at night though. It's a very quiet road with not much traffic. I usually take a different way when driving back, but that time I decided to take this other road at about 2 am, and that's when it happened.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Man this is frustrating trying to figure out how to get the video from my camera to a PC. I want someone to look at it and let me know if they can clean it up.

I have a Samsung SCL906. The only way I can hook it up to a tv is through the AV cable that actually has a standard single pin that plugs into the camera and then the two AV pins. Anyone have a suggestion of what I should get so that I can get this done?

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
For the above poster:

Read the information found here:

www.camcorderinfo.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Hi William, I was wondering, with your permission, if I could possibly post your video on my site with my other UFO and paranormal videos? Of course if this is ok then full credit for the footage will go to you.
Thanks in advance.

Kind regards.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I've deleted my post as the subject matter I was curious about was covered but I had missed reading it and apologize for this current waste of space.

Johnny

[edit on 11-4-2007 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I have a problem with the UFO videos of today: they are too easy to be doctored. Who knows what is real anymore? I'm sorry, but I just can't accept videos anymore. However, I always find myself watching them.

[edit on 11-4-2007 by maltwiskie]

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectDreamland
Hi William, I was wondering, with your permission, if I could possibly post your video on my site with my other UFO and paranormal videos? Of course if this is ok then full credit for the footage will go to you.
Thanks in advance.

Kind regards.

I don't have a problem with this as long as full credit is given to Matthew Ogram and me. It sounds cool, though. Go for it. Just message me or post the link so I can check it out....

Will Bartlett.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Hi William. I've been following your sighting experience and wanted to thank you both for coming forward. I would really like to know more.

If it's not a bother could you talk about the distinctive sound a bit?

In the original video there was quite a bit of audio "noise" on the tape and I was wondering whether you noticed it with your hearing in the vehicle?

Do you feel the sighting had a particular shape? Your eyes were there and far better than any camera...

Have you looked at many UFO videos since the event and do you see any sightings that seem the same or similar?

Thanx much eh,

Vic

[edit on 12-4-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by williamBARTLETT

Originally posted by ProjectDreamland
Thanks in advance.

Kind regards.

I don't have a problem with this as long as full credit is given to Matthew Ogram and me. It sounds cool, though. Go for it. Just message me or post the link so I can check it out....

Will Bartlett.

Thanks William, I have uploaded the video now and you can find it at: www.livevideo.com...
Let me know if this is all ok and if there is something that needs correcting please tell me so I can correct it.
Many thanks once again.

Kind regards.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I noticed the videos are down on the original page, so I uploaded the 30mb wmv one.

www.megaupload.com...

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join