It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Captured on Video: New Witness Interviews

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
Kurusch, if you'd film an airplane approach and post it so we can compare the two side-by-side, that would be just great.

I might just do that and you'll be intrigued to see how they 'stack'. Sometimes you can see five/six planes all lining up but coming in from West to South as they turn into stack. That's my basis for my view of the vid. Just one thing, this is bloody England and I'm lucky to have one clear night in ten. Clouds to the right of us, clouds to the left and all that.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Well,

Nielburg is approximately east of edmonton - so its not beyond reasonable doubt to assume that a east-west flight path would occur over nielburg. Question is - the object being filmed was on a north-south flight path..and as i stated earlier - there isn't much up north of neilburg.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
Another thing that needs to be done-we need to see if the (alleged) location (don't want to be a hardcore skeptic but we can't just take this at face value) is near any flight paths. If not, could a small aircraft show up like this?

Yes. When you view a plane from a distance, at night, and zoom in, you lose all scale. (One of the banes of UFO filming.)

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
OK as far as engine noise and distance goes, if I can see a plane, I can usually hear it, even if it's way up in the stratosphere.

Though, there is another thing to consider, there are some stealth fighter and bomber jets that I've heard make little or no engine noise.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
It would be cool to see footage of the exact location with the camera pointing in the same direction it was but during the day! just to compare...

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
f_s_e, what do you think that would tend to prove? Oh whoops, I guess that would just definitively establish that there is no tower.

[edit on 2-4-2007 by uberarcanist]

DSO

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon
Well,

Nielburg is approximately east of edmonton - so its not beyond reasonable doubt to assume that a east-west flight path would occur over nielburg. Question is - the object being filmed was on a north-south flight path..and as i stated earlier - there isn't much up north of neilburg.

Except CFB cold lake and also european flights to/from Calgary (where i live) fly over the artic and thus may fly in over that area. Only a few possible N/S flight paths in the area.

Just so you know, I'm not trying to prove, or disprove anything, i'm keeping an open mind about this.

Would it be possible to contact Canadian Department of Defense to see if Cold lake caught anything on radar? Think its worth a shot?

[edit on 2-4-2007 by DSO]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Without more data it might be safe to say that sightings of this type can be controversial and it comes down to a personal benchmark of quality of confidence. It does fit in with my library nicely... here's a link to one of the grand-daddy sightings of a similar but far more overt nature in Russia supposedly '97... I heard St. Petersburg... lots of sightings near VP's home turf. The link: www.youtube.com... RUSSIA

Enjoy,

Vic

[edit on 2-4-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Dude, I don't have time to look up an address and write an email atm but I don't see why not. Do include the relevent time/space coordinates if you write it.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I just wrote an email to barb campbell, of the SPPRC (Saskatchewan Provincial Paranormal Research Centre Inc.)
website where the video is posted.

Here is the email in it's entirety for veracity.

Hi,

I was wondering if there was any updated information about the Nielburg sighting that occured on June 19th 2006 at 2:22 am. I had some general questions regarding the area around Nielburg.

Firstly, how large is the Nielburg airport? Is it large enough to support larger aircraft - eg. a 747 / 777?
If not, how busy is the airport? Is it used often?

Secondly, - is there alot of normal air traffic in the skys above neilburg? Do you happen to know if major airliners have a flight path anywhere near nielburg?

Thank you for taking the time to post sightings on your website. This particular sighting and its video have been noticed at a large website called Abovetopsecret.com. I am not representing the website in anyway, I am personally interested in the sighting, and would certainly welcome any further information that you might be able to provide.

By the way, if you would like to join in on the discussion, the thread URL is www.abovetopsecret.com...

I couldn't come up with any other relevant questions to ask - but if you guys come up with any other goods ones, feel free to let me (or write them yourself).

-- zeeon

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
DND Linkage for those who may wish to inquire in that direction:

Regional: www.forces.gc.ca...
DND R&D: www.drdc-rddc.gc.ca...

Cheers,

Vic

Edit: Way to go zee'

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I think emails to the Ministry of Defense, relevant air traffic control agencies and locals are also in order.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski
DND Linkage for those who may wish to inquire in that direction:

Regional: www.forces.gc.ca...
DND R&D: www.drdc-rddc.gc.ca...

Cheers,

Vic

Edit: Way to go zee'

Vic - for the first regional link - what area would I write to? The atlantic region or??? I'm a bit confused.

Thanks

- zeeon

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I've played around with the image and in this pic you can see that the left light (when imaged) is reflecting along what I believe is the starboard wing.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Oh gee sorry, I'm Canuck I just take that stuff for granted sorry... Try the prairie regional contact I would think. The second link is the boys who know for sure... would they tell us... well if one looks in the Canadian national Archives we do list UFO stuff links:
www.collectionscanada.ca... Search term UFO
and www.collectionscanada.ca...
which lists the index of the Canadian X-Files group... they were called "Records Groups" RG-77 is where all the Shag Harbour stuff that C. Styles found... apparently if you go there (Ottawa) you can prowl to your hearts content with written permission.

Speaking of which the '67 Shag event has a photo associated with it that is a bunch like this genre of sighting...

Sorry again zee'

Vic

Edit: The Shag '67 photo was taken a short distance away the same night by a fellow called Wilfred Eisner... It's in the Discovery Science video doc about Shag Harbour from about Y2K... I do not have a link but if anyone has the photo of which I speak you'll know what I mean (a five minute exposure) and please u2u me as I'd like to have a copy for my photo collection.

Thanx,

Vic

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Alrighty -

I sent another email to the
Prairies and Northern Area
National Defence Public Affairs Office
100 4th Avenue S.W., Suite 418
Calgary, AB T2P 3N2

Email address [email protected].

Again - the email I sent is posted here in its entirety for veracity -

Greetings,

I'm writing today to to inquiry about an unusual, unidentified aircraft observation that took place above Nielburg, Saskatchewan on Monday, June 19th 2006 at approximately 2:22 am.

I was inquiring if this observed aircraft, which has been documented on video, was observed by any of the nearby military installations or civilian agencies on radar that evening. The veracity of the witnessed aircraft has been questioned, and I am trying to ascertain wether or not it was show on any nearby radar installations. I am trying provide conclusive proof that, yes - an object in the air was there, and was spotted on radar.

Any information that may help to solve this account would be very helpful. If I have contacted the wrong agency or point of contact, any assistance that would point me in the correct direction would also be appreciated.

I hope to get something back soon, and if I do - rest assured i definatley post it ASAP. Cool beans guys.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
UPDATE -

Got an email back from barb - Here it is -

Hi Jim,

There is no airport in the village of Neilburg but there is an airport in
the City of Lloydminster, Alberta - approx half an hour away. Yes there is a
lot of flight activity over the skies over Neilburg and the rest of the
province from flights heading back east (Winnipeg, Toronto etc) and west
(Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver). Those flights are so high up that you can
barely make out an airplane but do see the trails behind them.

This case is still active. Any further information that comes to light will
be posted on the website.

Thank you for contacting us.

Regards,
Barb

Barb Campbell, SPPRC Inc.
Saskatchewan Provincial Paranormal Research Centre Inc.
Founder, CEO & Paranormal Investigator
203-2nd Ave, Box 59
Paynton SK S0M 2J0
Ph: 306-895-2066
Cell: 780-870-1648
Email: [email protected]
Web: www.spprc.org
UFO Connection Radio, Host (paranormal talk radio)
web: www.ufoconnectionradio.com...
Newsletters: groups.yahoo.com...

What do you guys think? No Airport? Looks like there was an airstrip in google earth...strange! Cool deal I love it when I get write backs

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Still need more data... always more. that was cool for BC to get back McPresto. Does anyone have any Macabee links? And thanx again for emailing. Hmmm... encouraging night. Always go to bed hungry...

Vic

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
This is a fascinating video. There are some frames where you can see a clearly defined 'craft', almost certainly triangular. I've been trying to get the damn file converted from asf to avi so I can work with it in VirtualDub, but I am tired and about to give up on that tonight. This thing is pretty much the same thing that was seen during the Belgium wave. It is probably military and it is probably the TR-3B. Canada probably would be a good place to play with our toys without too many people looking up, with its wide open vastness.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The bigger airports in Saskatchewan are in Regina and Saskatoon, this place probably has a grass strip.

If it was a large plane it did not take off from any strip in this small town.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join