It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Captured on Video: New Witness Interviews

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I found this video and documentation through a local UFO research website that I visit. I am looking for opinions on the video.

Please visit and read the documentation before viewing the video to get a better understanding of the sighting.

Documentation

The video can be found here:

UFO Captured on Video - 30 Meg WMV

Here are some still images:

Please note that is a streetlight in the bottom corner.

Here is a map of the area:
Map Showing Area

A fairly remote location.

Again, I am looking for opinions on this video, I have not yet come to a conclusion myself. I would also like to thank the member Drexon for helping me with some research.

[edit on 4-4-2007 by Dulcimer]

[edit on 7-4-2007 by Dulcimer]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Is that video YouTubed?

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Holy cow, that is the best UFO video I've ever seen. I'm no video expert, but it really doesn't look fake. No known aircraft or natural phenomenon can duplicate a hover effect like that as far as I'm aware.

This is a classic example of a "black triangle".

en.wikipedia.org...-3A_and_TR-3B

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2-4-2007 by Crakeur]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I do not know if it has ever been on Youtube.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
About the video being on youtube I'm not sure but I would believe it more if it HASN'T been on youtube cause if it was on youtube a UFO vid coverage would be big.

Just downloading it now.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Everyone please flag this post. Most UFO vids I see are garbage, but I will reiterate, this is the absolute best I've ever seen.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
It does bear some resemblance to other sightings doesn't it? Two that imediately come to mind are a vid shot in Kentucky or TN recently and the Lake Erie "Dude" video of last year. (Both are available by searching Google Video)

I won't say "alien" in all three cases but there is something there to be explored for sure. Thanx D', that one's headed for the library! BTW: Still nada from the 'Shu on the dromedary glitter killer.

Did you ever notice how many different types of sightings there are? How many are of the same "genre"? The one's that have qualities like this vid interest me very much.

Vic

[edit on 2-4-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
To my knowledge, there are three main categories, saucer, cylinder, and black triangle.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I don't know.
For me it look's just like someone that had trouble to keep it's camera from autofocusing..in and out and in and out and in and out and..

judge of the very few clear moments I think it could be a small model or lamp or something. The one side light of that main light look to me like reflection of the main light. Too much structured.

Might help to increase the brightness.. might be there is something hidden in the dark.

Really I have no clue but it's one of those ufo videos I doubt the most that they are genius, and if they are, have to do with something extraterestrial. That is just my impression from seeing this video nothing more. And maybe that's just me that thinks so when seeing this.
But you asked for opinions.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Ever notice how the whole triangle with central light thing brings to mind the all-seeing eye in the triangle?

I probably am not the first to notice this, though.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I still don't know what to say about this video. I wish it was longer, but I can't help that.

I'm wondering what the object could be that would be at a constant level and produce lighting effects such as that.

The outer most lights seem to swirl around.

The first thing I thought of was lights on a radio tower for warning small aircraft. But they do not revolve do they? I'm not sure. I think they flash, and I believe their flash time is similar to this object.

But those towers do not have a central light like this.

There are obvious focus issues with the camera, but there are still some good frames detailing the light sources. Towards the end of the video when they change camera modes seems to be the clearest frames.

I'm having trouble with scale. Anyone have any idea of what the size of this object would be, since we have an object in the video to size it to, it should be possible.

My current guess is lights on a tower.

The description of the events say the camera battery died at the end of the video but the object did remain in the sky and continued to be as they drove away.

They say the object changed shape etc all the time. This is hard to judge on the video as it could be focus issues, but indeed it does vary.

At times the large light seems to be red, and it varies in the video. It is best noticed at the end.

My guess will remain lights on a tower.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
JRitzman may be a first choice to have alook? Dunno if the images can be light blasted which may produce more detail or even in an effort to support it's authenticity? Or some other analysis mayhaps determining image magnification authenticity?

But excellent work in it's find and background info. Night shots seem to be losing a grip as there's generally little detail. Dayshots are becoming more abundant but questionable as to trickery I feel.

The older the shots, film or vid the better as it cut's down the deception odds. For me at least, there are more questions on this than immediate answers. Nice find though, I have not seen this one before.

Dallas

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
good video. It seems genuine.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Increased brightness and zoomed in:

I like the colors.

Maybe i am wrong and it's genius. At least i found nothing suspect on increasing brightness of the few stils on the doc page.

Thought I have seen a larger pattern/shape in the background in the video on the left in one of the zoom in's.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
That was shot in Sask... not many folks there - beautiful country. There are towers though - towers have lights and some strobe - there's some big microwave babies laid out east-west and the usual other stuff including some radio and military towers that can be pretty tall. They don't have to be especially tall owing to Sask. topography. I can't say for sure but it does appear to be fairly high.

The site write-up doesn't mention "indy" confirmation in any meaningful way. I suppose it could be a tower. One might think if it was a permanent tower perhaps this phenom would be reported more than once.

It'd be neat to chat with the folks who shot this because the human eye is way better than a camera in this instance. How big is this one? When I get a chance I'll have a look at Rutkowski's stuff and see if there's a reference to this or similar sightings it could be small it could be large.

At some point someone will get this type of phenomenon shot up-close and from multiple perspectives... or one may fall out of the sky somewhere populated... 'just have to be patient I suppose. I'd really love to see one of this type with my own eyes.

The '90's BBT account from the Belgium gendarm from Eupen describes the three lights of one of these potential "triangle-things" as sort of "folding" and in another interview as "merging" into a centre light and then just disappearing... bizzare. Yet the same phenomenon registers on radar as evidenced by official disclosure and some well known video.

The Sask. sighting if an unauthorized aerial phenom as opposed to a tower or balloon thingie might just constitute a violation of Canada's sovereign air-space whatever that might mean.

Vic

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I find it impossible to think about anything else after looking at your avatar.. my god she is sweet...

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Great HQ Video,

Can any of you honestly Say , that this Dosent look like an ordinary plane?

Lots of Wild looking Light Blooming through Autofocus, makes the lights apear to swirl and Pulsate.

two lights on the wings and 1 larger light on the body of an airliner, I'm just saying what I see and am in no way trying to Convince you this is just a plane Because It might not be.

it also apears to be slowly moving toward the horizon like a receding plane does, (using the lamp post as a refrence point).

They filmed this through the car so thats why you cant hear the planes engines.

Note the sPeaker in the video noted it turned 180 DEG, I dident see it do that.

I'm leaning towards plane or some/terestial aircraft ATM

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Cool pictures and video

I also did some editing of the first picture (the three lights) the OP posted.
Here is my editing -

I zoomed, cropped and adjusted the color/saturation levels of the image. I found some interesting things - which are all noted on the edited picture.

Good job OP

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Sorry to say but it doesn't look like much. And definitely not the best video I've seen. That too me is easily some of the NASA footage, in particular the one with the "shooting sequence" (which is best explained by Richard C. Hoagland..tricky videos to find it seems, im gonna youtube em).

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Nicely done Zee'. From your work that doesn't seem to suggest tower or plane. No chop-job. Thank you.

Vic

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join