It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, if the attack is on Friday, the False Flag is 04/04 then?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
There seem to be healthy dollops of seeded news focusing on Apr 6 (Good Friday) as the planned US attack date on Iran, so we need to work back to the date of a planned provocation/Gulf of Tonkin/False Flag, and 04-04 looks as numerologically likely as any.

Any guesses - the range would be from another "more serious" incident in which a US incursion in Iranian waters provokes a response from Iran, perhaps the "kidnapping" of US sailors or marines, or a firefight if they defend themselves, all the way to a full frontal kaboomski on home soil.

What do the prophets here on ATS have to say ?

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Does anyone have any links to where everyone is getting this planned attack date from?

I'm having trouble locating where this is coming from.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Here are a couple...

'US ready to strike Iran on Good Friday'

Will Iran War Start On Friday?

My guess is nothing will happen on Friday.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
There isn't going to be an attack on Friday. Mobilization for war hasn't even completed.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
For one thing it would be a strike not a ground invasion as Coongress would have to approve that. The pieces are already in place for a Naval and Aerial assault.

I bet anyone on here $$$ that nothing happens on Friday.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
OK, if you're not buying 04/04 and Good Friday, how about a slightly adjusted numerology - aim for Saturday to hit the ole' 07/04/07 ?

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Hmmm...Yes. I see it all very clearly now....

7/4/7, if you add up the numbers, is 18. Divide that by three and you have (3) 6's or the mark of the "beast".

"Beasts" generally prefer more arid climate, so parts of Iran would be perfect.

Also, if you take into account the fact that the sun will indeed rise in the east that morning and consequently set in the west on that very Saturday, these assuredly are tell tale signs of things to come.

Gravity will also be pulling "down" that day.

Coincidence? I think not.

Joking aside,

If this US or Isael is to go to war, it will not be this week. US forces are simply not prepared, even for an air assualt.

Will there ever be a conflict? I hope not, but things are not looking good.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Blair announced recently that the next 48 hours will be critical, and even Iraq wants the US now to release the Iranians we captured earlier.

Tensions are pretty high obviously, and perhaps Blair isn't bluffing that the next 2 days will be critical. I wonder why 48 hours? We shall see.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I think the Americans will wait for the 3rd aircraft carrier to join the ME wargames before any strike. If there is one. I can't see it personnely unless there is a major escalation in tensions between the Brits.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeAndAllSeeing
There isn't going to be an attack on Friday. Mobilization for war hasn't even completed.

A little off-tangent, but why mobilize in the 'traditional' sense when there are global-strike conventional weapons that are available. Back in 2004, the US military was looking at studies into re-arming some of the ICBM fleet with conventional warheads

www.space.com...
"..The possibility of arming Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles (ICBMs) with conventional warheads will be considered as part of a U.S. Air Force Space Command study of alternatives for replacing the U.S. Minuteman missile fleet that officially got under way in early October"...“A conventional ballistic missile is attractive with its speed, range and accuracy,” Gen. Lance Lord, commander of Air Force Space Command, said during an Oct. 7 briefing at the 2004 Strategic Space conference in Omaha, Neb."

www.basicint.org...
"..This weapon would give the US global conventional pre-emption - a strike first capability - in 30 minutes, to attack North Korean or Iranian WMD or leadership facilities".."The missile's payload would also enable the US military to target what are commonly referred to as 'hard and deeply buried targets'.."

The sheer kinetic energy gained from orbital re-entry coupled with a conventional explosive would make an ICBM the IDEAL bunker busting weapon...also this concept could possibly have been at the heart of the postponed 'Divine Strake' test.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Probably true about the bunker-busting potential of an ICBM, but the act of launching one would freak out the Russians and Chinese so much the risk of an unexpected response is probably too high (you can't exactly warn them first...).

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Nothing will happen Friday. Nothing war related anyways. Life continues on ....

I hope everyone has a happy and holy Easter weekend.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Yes, the false flag will occur today at 2.30pm and 45 seconds...

[edit on 3-4-2007 by dscomp]

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I'm also betting against an attack on the 6th. For one thing, there has been too much attention to that date.

I figure there will be an attack in the next day or two, with no warning whatsoever (air/missle attack), or it will come in several weeks: late spring or summer, after attention has moved on to the next shiny thing.

Hopefully Congress will grow a spine and put a stop to it (and yes, they have the legal power to do so... they need merely pass legislation that says the US is not at war with Iran. Done.), but I'm not holding my breath on that.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by el_madmaster
Blair announced recently that the next 48 hours will be critical, and even Iraq wants the US now to release the Iranians we captured earlier.

Tensions are pretty high obviously, and perhaps Blair isn't bluffing that the next 2 days will be critical. I wonder why 48 hours? We shall see.

can you or some one else provide a link stating where blair said the next 48 hrs is critical??

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWithin
Hmmm...Yes. I see it all very clearly now....

7/4/7, if you add up the numbers, is 18. Divide that by three and you have (3) 6's or the mark of the "beast".

"Beasts" generally prefer more arid climate, so parts of Iran would be perfect.

Also, if you take into account the fact that the sun will indeed rise in the east that morning and consequently set in the west on that very Saturday, these assuredly are tell tale signs of things to come.

made me laugh

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ogblade
can you or some one else provide a link stating where blair said the next 48 hrs is critical??

Well, here is one:

Blair - 48 hours

But to me the context of the statement is more that there is an opportunity in the next 48 hours (from yesterday) to get the Brits released sooner rather than later... I did not see anything that implied any military action in that time frame if they are not.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I really like that gravity link I don't think anybody's thought of that at all. It may be something BIG your onto. Then again maybe not. Have a good peacefull weekend all and the Brits will be home for Easter.

mikell

Originally posted by TruthWithin

Joking aside,

If this US or Isael is to go to war, it will not be this week. US forces are simply not prepared, even for an air assualt.

Will there ever be a conflict? I hope not, but things are not looking good.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I can't see any attack happening on Friday tbh, there hasn't been enough build-up.

Unless something really stupid happens like Iran suddenly executes the hostages on TV and Britain decides to throw a mental at them.

But what are the chances eh.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I've got money down on the 5th in the pool out at a certain military facility, so if there IS an attack, I'd like to stress to any British gubmint lurkers that with all the hoopla associated with the 6th, the prime time to strike is a day earlier.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join